Regret

Starlight

Leo woke up the next morning  and looked over to Subin who was sleeping soundly with her back turned to him. With a smile on his face he rolled over and pressed his body against hers and draped his arm over her. Subin stirred in her sleep and felt Leo pressing against her. She took a hold of his arm and felt the safety of his embrace.

"Morning." Leo said in his husky morning voice and kissed Subin's cheek. She smiled and said good morning back to him. He reached down to his pants that were laying on the floor and pulled out his cell phone. When he saw the time he sighed and buried his head back into the pillow.

"What's wrong?" Subin sat up pulling the blanket to cover herself. Leo looked up at her and held up his phone to show the time. They had two hours to get ready and get to their own companies before getting in trouble. Subin sighed and rolled out of bed and quickly skipped off to the bathroom. Leo sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his eyes before pulling on his boxers. He didn't know how he was going to explain to his friends why he was wearing the same clothes two days in a row. Leo stood up and walked around the apartment trying to wake himself up. Once Subin was out of the shower he headed to the bathroom. "I'm going to get going now since TS is farther from here than Jellyfish." Leo kissed Subin before she grabbed her purse and headed out of the apartment. The moment she stepped onto the street, she felt as if someone was watching her. She tried to shake off the feeling as she waved down a taxi and begged him to go quickly. When she pulled up to the front of the company her manager was standing out there waiting for her. "Uh oh."

"You. Get over here now." Her manager stormed over to the taxi and ushered her into the building. Once they were out of the eyes of the public her manager grabbed her arm and dragged her to the offices.

"Ow! What's going on?" Subin was starting to panic. She tried to pull out of his grasp but he was holding onto her too tightly.

"You really messed up this time Subin." He headed to the CEO's office and opened the door. Subin walked in and he was talking on the phone. When he saw Subin enter he promised to call the person back and slammed the phone down.

"Subin, when we finally get you out of trouble you just jump head first into something else don't you?" He rubbed his temples as the phone kept ringing and ringing. Subin just stood there silently as a sinking feeling grew in her stomach. "Explain these." He threw a few photos forward and when Subin saw what it was she thought she was going to be sick. They were photos of Subin and Leo at the park and heading into her flower shop. Her mouth moved but no words would come out. Tears filled her eyes as she lightly touched the pictures of them looking so happy.

"It's me...and...Taekwoon....from VIXX..." With her head hung Subin felt like throwing up. This was her personal private business. When she saw the reaction of her CEO and manager to the news that she was in a relationship she felt guilty. She bit her lip and tried to force the tears back into her. This morning was so perfect but within the hour everything came shattering down.

"Are you two in a relationship?" Their CEO asked and Subin took a while for her to nod. He sighed and picked up the phone again and talked to someone. Subin had to stand there with her manager in an awkward silence. He was talking about her like she wasn't in the room. Once he hung up the phone he leaned back in his chair and let out a large sigh. "A reporter followed you two last night and this morning. Subin, one of the first rules as an idol is no relationships. I thought you knew this."

"I do....I'm sorry." Subin bowed her head to show how sorry she was but also to hide how scared she was. She didn't know what was going to happen now.

"If we don't come up with a statement about this the reporters are going to go crazy. If we don't pay the guy who followed you he's going to share the pictures with the newspapers for free. " Subin could tell her CEO was getting annoyed with everything going on. First it was her scandal with Jongup, then her brother being taken away from her and now she might be forced away from Leo. "I have to call Jellyfish and get Taekwoon's side of the story. Until then I want you back at the dorm and I don't want you to leave until everything is over with, okay?" Her CEO picked the phone up and called up Jellyfish waiting for someone to pick up the call. Subin wanted to say something, to defend her relationship but she didn't know what to say exactly. The last thing she wanted was their relationship to come out in the open because then not only she would be judged but so would Leo. Both groups had started to gain some major popularity and something like this could make them even more popular or it could sink them.   

"Okay." Subin said silently before bowing and leaving the room. She couldn't take this anymore. Everything bad that will happen to Juno and to VIXX is going to be her fault. Why did she have to start all of this? Before she knew it, Subin was starting to regret her relationship with Leo even though he was the only one truly there for her.