Epilogue

Starlight

--8 Months Later--

Juno was standing backstage waiting to perform their stage for their new song "Untouchable". They were getting d and touched by staff members trying to attach their microphones, touch up their hair and fix their outfits. Subin was in a particularly bad mood that has been dragging on for the past two days.

"Sue!" A staff member called and Subin looked around and saw a camera shoved into her face. She faked a smile, bowed and grabbed Suji who instantly became bubbly and annoyingly positive. Subin said a few words before turning her attention back to the next performers. VIXX was promoting 'Voodoo Doll' at the same time so of course the two groups were constantly busy. Friends always asked her if she saw Leo more now because they would be on music shows together, but it was the exact opposite. For the past week and a half, Subin has not heard a single word from Leo. Not a single text or phone call. Whenever their groups  passed each other in the hallways he would lock eyes with her, reassuring Subin that he still knew she existed. It has been over a year since they started dating, or nine months according to the news paper. After lots of hate and lots of love, the attention of their relationship died down. The camera disappeared and Nara seemed to appear out of nowhere. Nara had the amazing ability to vanish whenever a camera was present.

"You and Taekwoon still not talking?" Nara adjusted the ridiculously large bracelet hanging on her wrist. She was afraid that during their dance it would come flying off and smack a fan or staff member in the face.

"Yeah." Subin looked down at her outfit, still hating that she had to be the y one. Her red, leather crop top and matching short-shorts were uncomfortable, hard to dance in and just plain annoying. None of this was helping her mood at all.

"Are you sure you didn't say anything to...like...offend him or something?" Nara cautiously looked over to Subin who was glaring at her. She knew Nara was just asking questions, but it was still annoying. VIXX finished their performance and it was Juno's time to set up next. VIXX came back stage and was bowing to all the staff members. They walked passed Juno and greeted them warmly. Subin was only looking at Leo who was looking off behind him to the staff member that was talking to him. Suddenly Subin felt something squeeze her hand. She looked down and saw that Leo was holding her hand even though his attention was somewhere else. Enraged that he would suddenly act all lovey dovey after ignoring her, Subin pulled her hand away and stormed onto the stage. Leo watched her go and he sighed heavily before heading back to the changing room with his group members. Juno set up on stage and a few seconds later the lights came on and they started performing their song. Three minutes later they headed off stage and straight into the changing room. They walked passed VIXX's room and saw that it was empty except for the few staff members cleaning up. Gone. Just like that.

Back at the dorm Subin automatically laid down on the couch practically smothering herself with the throw pillow with a duck's face on it. Nara shoved Suji into the bathroom to have a shower and punched Yoonji in the ribs earning a yelp. Subin looked up and saw Nara quickly heading over to the fridge while Yoonji was rubbing her ribs.

"Something wrong Yoonji-ah?" Subin asked as she sat up.

"Yeah..uh I think I hurt it dancing today...yeah...I think I pulled something." Yoonji stretched and winced in pain. "I'm going to stretch it out for a while."

"I told you to stretch before we went on. Dummy." Subin laid down again, covering her face with the pillow.

"Subin unnie. Can we get snacks from the store?" Nara asked from the fridge. "I'm starving and there is nothing in here." Subin whined and rolled off of the couch and crawled along the floor to the fridge. She looked up and saw it was empty. Grumbling she stood up, changed into jeans and a baggy t-shirt. Together Nara and Subin headed out to the store that was two blocks away. They wondered around the store for thirty minutes and ended up buying choco-pies, milk, cola and a bag of apples.

"Yoonji isn't allowed to eat the choco-pies alright?" Subin warned Nara and she nodded in response. The two walked back to the dorm and Subin unlocked the door and stepped in. Loud popping noises startled her and she fell backwards into Nara's arms. Standing in the front passage way was VIXX, B.A.P and Juno with noise makers and party poppers in their hands.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled and started to make more noise. Subin just stared at them in shock and then looked back to Nara, wondering if it was her birthday. It finally dawned on her that it was actually her own birthday and with promotions and Leo on her mind, she had totally forgotten. Leo came out from the kitchen holding a small white cake with candles sticking out of it.

"Happy Birthday Subin." He smiled brightly and held out the cake. Subin's eyes filled up with tears and her bottom lip stuck out. Jongup recognised the face and quickly grabbed the cake out of Leo's hands. She charged at her and punched him square in the chest, knocking the wind out of him. Everyone just stood there, not totally sure about what to do about this. Leo was coughing and trying to catch his breath and Subin was on the verge of crying.

"YOU IDIOT! I HATE YOU!" Subin punched his shoulder and Leo winced her rubbed the spot she hit. "I THOUGHT WE WERE GROWING APART! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO BREAK UP." Subin was furious, but it was a cute kind of furious. "I BOUGHT CHOCO-PIES WHILE YOU WERE HERE BEING STUPID!" Subin fell to her knees and started crying. Everyone looked down at her sadly except for Yoonji who was now passionately staring at the grocery bag. Leo felt terrible and went down onto his knees and hugged her.

"I'm sorry." Was all Leo could say as he patted the top of her head. Subin was sobbing and rubbing her eyes, the tears never stopped falling. Leo lifted her to her feet and Suji forced them to all stand in a group to get a picture taken of them so she could post it on twitter. B.A.P, VIXX and Juno were surrounding the birthday girl who was still crying while the picture was being taken. Leo lovingly wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight against him while the picture was taken. Once that was done Nara took away the cake and hid it in the kitchen. Suji and Himchan had to fight off Yoonji who was attacking the box of choco-pies and the rest of the guys went about talking and catching up.  Leo and Subin sat on the couch and Subin hugged her duck pillow tightly. "I really am sorry. We've been so busy lately....I couldn't get around to contacting you."

"Why didn't you text?" Subin was finally done crying and was just pouting now.

"I broke my phone a while back. I meant to tell you but I never could find the time." Leo was nuzzling his face into her neck, placing light kisses on her skin. "Forgive me, please?" He begged. He knew he had been a bad boy friend for the past two weeks or so, but he wanted to make it up to her.  "Want your present?"  Leo didn't even wait for a response as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a red envelope. "Open it. Open it. Open it~"

Subin just gave him a funny look. "New years money?" She said in a joking tone and Leo just chuckled.

"It's the only one I could find in the dorm at the time. Just open it~" Leo was getting impatient. He wanted Subin to stop hating him and he knew this present would be just the thing. Subin sighed and opened the envelope and pulled out the card. She opened the card and two slips of paper fell out. Confused, she picked up the pieces of paper that landed on her lap and when she read them her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"PLANE TICKETS?!" She yelled catching everyone's attention. "YOU BOUGHT ME PLANE TICKETS TO JEJUDO?!" Subin didn't know what else to do but grab his face and kiss him. Leo smiled against the kiss, missing her sweet lips. He has no idea how he had survived this long without being with her. "But...we can't just go to jejudo...I mean...we're idols. We're busy."

"As soon as we are done promotions and we can get time off, then we are going away. Just us. No distractions. No outside interference. I already asked your managers and they said it was okay."

"Wah. Jung Taekwoon, you're such a romantic." Subin and Leo just rolled his eyes. Subin about being secretly sweet all the time, but Leo had something extra special planned for when they went away to Jejudo. Something that could change their lives. Something hidden away in his dorm in a small blue box with a white ribbon on it. Something that would make sure that Subin was his forever.

 

----------------------------------------

~Please comment~

aigoo I loved this story so much I wish I could write about them forever D:

Anyone recognise the box? :O