No Feelings... Right?

Flower Shop

I woke up when I heard a door slam.

“Why did you slam the door?” C.A.P. asked.

I smiled seeing the boys. I looked right next to me and saw that Ricky was still asleep. How?

“I didn't mean to slam it.” Changjo said.

“MiYoung what are you doing here with Ricky?” Chunji asked.

The others all finally noticed my presence.

“Hanging out. Last time I checked there was no rule against it.” I said.

“It's just... I don't know but I'm tired.”

Chunji left the room and Neil followed behind saying he was tired as well.

“So did recording go well today?” I asked.

“It went good.” Changjo said.

“trying to sleep.” mumbled Ricky.

“Why don't you go and sleep in your bed.” I told him.

He got up and with his blanket wrapped around him, he shuffled down to his room. Changjo went and sat down where Ricky had been and L.Joe and C.A.P. went to go to bed.

“Don't you want to go to sleep too?” I asked.

He took half of the blanket I was using and covered up his legs.

“No, I'm good. I was sleeping in the studio.”

“Did you ever think that I wanted to sleep?”

“No, do you?”

I shook my head.

“Just wanted to know if you thought about it.”

We started to watch the movie that me and Ricky were watching. We didn't even finish it because we got bored and decided it was more fun to raid the fridge.

“Since when did we have all this ice cream?” Changjo asked.

“Since me and Ricky finished the other vanilla and bought more this afternoon.”

We each got our bowls of ice cream and Changjo wanted to know what I did with Ricky this afternoon.

“Played Wii, ate ice cream, talked. Nothing out of the ordinary. Did you know he liked SunHi?”

“No, I didn't know. He told you that he liked SunHi?”

“Yeah, I wanted to have something to say back when he talks about us being together so I asked him if he liked anyone and he said that SunHi was cute.”

“Speaking of us...” Changjo started.

I was nervous that Ricky would actually be right. He can't be though can he? If Changjo really is about to tell me he likes me, what would I say back?

“The guys were messing around with me today saying we were dating again.”

I tried not to sigh with relief. I don't want to have to give Changjo an answer. At least not until I had a chance to think.

“So just the usual?” I asked.

“yeah, speaking as if we are a couple.”

I really thought that he was going to tell me that he liked me. Seeing that he didn't I guess that Ricky was wrong. As we stayed up and finished that movie, I thought about him and I. Also Chunji and I. Changjo saw me in deep thought and asked what I was thinking about.

“I'm thinking about school.” I told him.

Correction. I lied to him. But I can't have him knowing what I'm thinking about.

“What about school?” he asked.

“A test I have coming up.”

I fell asleep before Changjo did and woke up in the morning to him not there. It's not that I wanted him to be there. I just thought he would. Instead I woke up to no one being around and an extra blanket covering me. I got up and walked around to discover that nowhere in the dorm was there any Teen Top member. In the kitchen, I found a note written by Chunji. He said that they had some more recording to do and they tried to wake me but I wouldn't. I was aloud to hang out at the dorm until they get back and there was a PS from Ricky at the bottom saying playing Wii baseball without him wasn't aloud.

Since they said I could stay, I went to the kitchen and got myself some cereal for breakfast. While I was eating, I noticed Changjo's phone was right by me. He probably set it down to eat and forgot to pick it back up. I couldn't help but stare at it. My nosy and curious side kicked in and I wanted to look through his phone. I decided to just look at what his background photo is. It was the same as mine. The exact same one. At first I didn't know how that was possible then I remembered I let him send the photo to himself through my phone. I was just looking at the picture when his phone went off. It scared me half to death and I almost dropped his phone. I saw that Chunji was calling. Without thinking, I answered it.

“Hello.” I said.

“MiYoung? What are you doing with Changjo's phone?” he asked.

“It was sitting right next to me. I saw you were calling so I answered it.”

“So your telling me that he left it at the dorm?”

“And your telling me that he is looking for it.”

Changjo came later to grab his phone. At least I thought he did. Though he checked it then asked what I wanted to do.

“Don't you have to go record?” I asked.

“I did my recording for today and since I left my phone here and I knew you were here I decided that I would come home instead of sleeping at the studio.”

“Well you can help me with an art project that is do tomorrow.”

“Procrastinator.” he stated.

“It won't take long. I just need to sketch you.”

We headed to my house where I had my supplies. As I let us in, I realized this would be the first time someone from Teen Top would be in my house. I was glad my parents were working so they wouldn't be here to embarrass me. Changjo said he liked my house as we went into my room. I grabbed my sketch pad and pencil and asked Changjo where he wanted me to sketch him. He brought the chair from my desk over and sat in it while giving me a pose.

“So how good are you at drawing?” he asked.

“Pretty good. It's actually my back up career plan.”

I sat down on my bed and started to examine him to get ready to start.

“Back up plan? Then what is your career plan?”

“To work at the flower shop.”

I warned Changjo not to move and began to sketch him.

“If you like to draw, why haven't you told me?”

“Because whenever I tell someone they want to see what I've done.”

“What's wrong with that?”

“I don't really like showing what I've done.”

So I could get a good grade, I took my time sketching Changjo. Doing this sketch made me realize that Changjo was really cute. Seeing that Chunji was my bias I never really looked at him. And even though we've been hanging out I still haven't looked at him. I've looked at him...but I haven't. If that makes any sense at all. For a second during this sketch I thought that I might have been falling for Changjo. I can't be though. He deserves someone that isn't me. When I was done, Changjo hoped out of the chair and stretched. He checked the sketch and told me that I was a great artist and that he loved it. Then he wanted me to make him one that he could keep. That meant staring at him more. I guess there was nothing wrong with that.