Ricky Time

Flower Shop

I usually call before I go over to the dorm but today I was already out and it was right there so I just went up and knocked. The door opened and I saw Ricky.
"Hey Ricky, where is everyone?" I questioned.
"Recording vocals." he said.
"Well then why aren't you with them?"
"Because I don't do much singing and I already did my recording for today."
That stinks. Ricky needs more lines. He has a lot of fans.
"You'll get lines soon." I told him.
"I know. Now how about we play baseball?"
"I'm not saying that I don't want to but we always do that."
We were thinking of what to do when I all of the sudden wanted some ice cream. That gave me an idea.
"We have all the ice cream to ourselves." I told him.
Ricky grabbed the tub of vanilla they had in the freezer and we made big bowls of ice cream with chocolate syrup, sprinkles, all that good stuff. We finished off the ice cream while we got to know each other better.

“If you had to date someone in Teen Top who would it be?” Ricky asked.

I should have known this question was going to pop up.

“Pass.” I said while taking a big bite of ice cream.

I paid the cold price for it but I didn't want to answer the question.

“No, you can't do that you have to pick.” Ricky said.

“Well not L.Joe that's for sure. I fake tried that and it was just weird.”

“Well now that we crossed off L.Joe from the list do you want to tell me who you pick?”

I was planning on stretching the conversation out as long as I could.

“No offense but not you. I know your the lovely Ricky and I agree but-”

“But you want Changjo I get it.”

“I never said I wanted Changjo.”

“You never had too.”

I rolled my eyes and took his bowl of ice cream. He looked shocked.

“That's what you get for telling me that I want someone that I don't even want.”

We started fighting over the ice cream like, well, little kids fighting over ice cream. It was pointless and stupid but also kinda fun. This fighting lead to spilling it all over the floor.

“You wasted it.” we both said together.

I went to grab some paper towels and when I was back Ricky had a mop. He could have told me they had a mop. After it was all mopped up, we went and bought more. We decided it was best not to eat it and get sick to our stomachs from an ice cream overload. Seeing that I was bugged about Changjo all the time from Ricky I was going to turn the tables.

“So Ricky, do you like anyone?” I asked.

“You mean like Changjo likes you?”

“Changjo likes me as a friend so that would be a no.”

“You really believe he likes you like that? As only a friend?”

“Don't avoid the question. Do you have a crush on someone?”

“I wouldn't call it a crush but SunHi is pretty cute.”

“Do you want me to call her and invite her over?”

I took my phone out and Ricky snatched it.

“Are you going to tell her?” he asked.

“No, I was just going to have her come over so you could hang out.”

This was good. When Ricky now bothered me about Changjo, I have something to say back that is not just saying I don't like him like that or that we aren't dating. Ricky started to examine my phone

and soon he smiled. Oh crap, what did he see? He turned my phone toward me and I saw what he was smiling at. My background was of Changjo and I.

“Are you sure you don't like Changjo?” he asked.

“I'm positive. People have pictures of them with their friends all the time.”

I took my phone back and went to camera.

“I don't have any pictures of you and me on here.” I told him.

We took a few pictures together then I was showing Ricky my other photos. I forgot about the pictures of me and Taeyeon so when we got to them Ricky took the phone out of my hand.

“No way. You meet Taeyeon?” he asked.

“I didn't just meet her she's my cousin.”

“So that means that hypothetically you could call her and invite her over?”

“Only hypothetically, Ricky.”

We soon decided to do what we do best. Wii baseball. We played game after game until it was dinner time. The guys still weren't back so we ate without them. Then we went to watch a movie and halfway through it I looked over and Ricky was asleep. After I took a picture of him sleeping, I decided to shut my eyes and see if I could fall asleep. I had seen the movie before so it wasn't like I was missing out. Before anyone got back, I was asleep as well.

-------------------------------

Quick thanks to anyone who has commented and subscribed so far! ^.^