Date

Flower Shop

SunHi dragged me into another shop in the mall and I sighed. I lost track of how many stores she brought me to. It was almost every store in the mall though.

“SunHi, I want to go home.” I whined.

We had been here all day and I wanted to go home and get ready for my date with Changjo tonight.

“Just one more store.” SunHi said.

“That's what you said the last four stores. Shouldn't you be more focused on your date with Ricky?”

“Your date is sooner then mine so yours is a bigger priority.”

After this store which we didn't buy anything in like all the others, we went back to my house and I took a shower. Then once my shower was done SunHi did my hair for me and I wound up wearing what I originally wanted to wear. There was still ten minutes until Changjo was supposed to be here so I listened to my parents argue about my curfew. My dad was trying to give me an early curfew while my mom was telling me to stay out as late as I want. When I heard a knock on the door, I ran to get it. I opened the door and gave Changjo a hug.

“Let's hurry.” I said.

I tried to leave with him but my dad brought us back in.

“We are still discussing your curfew.” he said.

“Our little girl is responsible enough to know when to come back and I trust Changjo.” my mom said.

“I'll bring her back by ten.” Changjo said.

I looked over at him but he didn't say anything.

“I'll take it.” my dad said.

Changjo and I left and I asked him why he did that.

“We can't have your dad not liking and not trusting me.” he said. “plus did you really think we'd be out all night?”

I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don't know. I figured we might go to the dorm after.”

“And have the others around to tease us? I don't think so.”

I laughed and grabbed onto Changjo's hand. I could tell tonight would be great. We went to a nice restaurant and while we were heading to our table he was recognized by a fan. It was the first time that while I was with him he was recognized by a fan. Changjo showed the girl our intertwined hands and thanked the girl for being a fan of Teen Top but said that he was busy. We took our seats and ordered our food.

“Tonight would be the night we run into a fan of yours.” I said.

“It's a cost of being with me. We will run into fans. Can you not handle fans?” he asked.

“No I can handle them. If I can handle MinJee, then I can handle a few fans now and then.”

After we ate, we decided to go for a walk. As the date progressed, I was really glad that I said yes to Changjo.

“I loved tonight.” I told him.

“So does that mean that you want to do this again next week?”

“Yes, of course!”

My phone went off and I wanted to throw it to the ground for interrupting my date. I checked it and I sighed seeing that it was my dad.

“My dad just sent me a text reminding me of my curfew.” I told Changjo.

“Well then why don't we get you home before your curfew and make him happy.”

“But I'm having so much fun.”

“Same, but the night has to end sometime and if it end sooner then your dad will happy.”

I felt like he was more worried about my dad being happy then me. Which I guess can be good. The fact he wants to be on my dads good side. We got back to my house with ten minutes left until ten. “I'll see you in the morning.” he told me and kissed my cheek.

He started to head home and I went inside my house with a big smile. My mom was sad that I was home early and my dad loved it.

“I approve of this kid.” he said.

I guess Changjo knows what he is doing. Like he said the next morning he was over after I finished my breakfast.

“People at your school most likely know we went out.” he said.

“How?” I asked.

We went into my room and he pulled up a website on my computer that had pictures of us on our date along with an article.

“Did that fan take those pictures?”

Changjo shrugged.

“Maybe. It's a possibility.”

“Oh well. It comes with dating you.”

“And my manager wants a word with me and I need to bring you with me.”

I sighed and went with Changjo to see his manager.

“Everyone wants to know who this girl is.” his manager said. “so who is she?”

“Sir, she's Kim MiYoung. She works at her parents flower shop and I like her.”

“Well dump her. Because thats what I'm telling all these reporters..”

I looked at this guy shocked.

“Why?” Changjo asked.

“I can't let you have a girlfriend.”

“I can't have one but Chunji can?”

“I know MinJee and she really loves Chunji. Plus her father is rich and donates money to us.”

“Great, so since I'm not rich I can't date Changjo.” I said.

The manager nodded and he told me to leave while he finished talking to Changjo. I stormed out of the office. This isn't fair. I should be able to date Changjo if I want to and I do. I hope he fixes this.