Utter Cuteness

Flower Shop

It was a stare off. Cuteness verses cuteness. Who would crack under the cuteness overload first? There was no real reason for doing this. I was just over at the dorm like usual and we decided to see between me and Ricky being cute against each other who would give in first. In the cutest way I could think of I asked Ricky,

“Are you ready to give up?”

“Ricky how can you still be going against her?” Chunji asked.

His words made me smile and gave me more confidence.

Ricky finally caved as there was a knock. Neil went to get it and C.A.P. came up and declared me the winner. It was MinJee at the door and she heard C.A.P. announce me the winner so she challenged me. We would be giving a few turns to be as cute as can be and then Teen Top would pick their favorites. I already know who Chunji is going to pick. MinJee went first and everyone in Teen Top cheered. Everyone that didn't have the name of Changjo. When I went, I got the same response just with the added cheer of Changjo. After we each were cute once more time, Changjo begged to vote first. They allowed him the first vote and he ran up to me and gave me a hug.

“MiYoung is my vote.” he said.

“No shock there.” Ricky said. “but I agree.”

He came and stood by me. Neil got up and at first he went to MinJee but then came over to me.

“Chunji won't mind if you come over here, right Chunji?” MinJee asked.

Chunji simply shook his head.

“Hard for me to decide.” L.Joe said.

“Not for me.” C.A.P. said.

He came over to my side and I was just loving this. Clearly I won. Only two members left and the other four were with me. Still we were letting them vote. Looking over at MinJee she looked mad. She gave a look to Chunji wondering why he wasn't already down next to her. Chunji acted like he didn't see it.

“Can I just stand in the middle and say both?” L.Joe asked.

“No, but you can come over to my side.” MinJee said.

L.Joe got off the couch and stood behind MinJee. The only person. Until Chunji goes over there. He didn't get up but just sat there.

“Come on Chunji, I'm your girlfriend.” MinJee said.

Chunji didn't say anything and still sat there.

“Chunji.” MinJee said outraged. “I'm your girlfriend and you have to think about it?”

He was still silent as he went over and grabbed MinJee's hand.

“So MiYoung is the winner.” Changjo said and raised my hand in the air.

MinJee rolled her eyes and left taking Chunji with her. The fact that Chunji didn't go over to her side right away made me happy.

I decided that now was a good time to hang with SunHi so I said goodbye to the boys then headed to the flower shop where SunHi was taking her shift right now.

“You look like you had a great time over there.” she said.

“Yes I had a wonderful time over there.” I said.

“Did Changjo finally ask you out?”

“Why would you ask that?”

“Because he likes you and if you don't know that then that's a big surprise”

So that is two people telling me that Changjo likes me. Seeing that one is Ricky who shares the same room as Changjo and the other is my friend who seems to be an expert it had to be true.

“Well, seeing that I just asked why he would do that I'm sure you can guess that he didn't.”

SunHi sighed.

“That boy needs to ask you out. Unless you don't feel the same way. How do you feel?”

I shrugged my shoulders.

“I think he's cute but I'm not exactly sure.”

“Well when he asks you out, because trust me he will, say yes. I heard from Ricky that his past girlfriends haven't been too good. He needs someone like you.”

“Why someone like me?”

“Because you won't be using him and you won't cheat on him like every other girl did.”

“So every girl he has gone out with has used or cheated on him?”

SunHi nodded.

“Ricky told me that he has gone out with four girls and that Changjo said he was serious about all of them but they weren't serious about him. Also Ricky said that he falls hard and fast.”

“Seems like you have talked to Ricky a lot. What do you think of him?”

“He is the cutest. If he asked me out, I won't lie, I'd say yes. You can't tell him that though.”

This was working out great.

“Don't worry. My lips are sealed.”

I needed to tell Changjo so we could get them together.

“So SunHi, I'm going to go and not tell Ricky.”

I ran out of the shop and went back to the Teen Top dorm. I knocked impatiently until Changjo opened the door. I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside then closed the door. I gained my breath back real quick.

“What's the rush?” he asked.

“Remember how I said that Ricky likes SunHi?”

“Does SunHi like him back or something?”

“Indeed she does. So we need to get them together.”

“How do we do that?”

“We can go and brainstorm.”

Changjo and I made a plan that would be executed after school tomorrow. I went back to SunHi and had to assure her that I said nothing to Ricky.

“I was with Changjo.” I said.

“Changjo, huh?” She asked.

I rolled my eyes.

“We just... well I can't discuss what we did.”

SunHi gasped.

“Why?” she asked.

“I can't tell you.”

SunHi went to say something but then someone coming in stopped her.

“Taeyeon from SNSD is in your flower shop.”

I turned around and saw my cousin.

“Hey Taeyeon.” I said.

“Hey MiYoung. Who's your friend?”

“I'm SunHi and do you mind if I ask how you know MiYoung?”

“I'm her cousin.”

SunHi looked over at me.

“Why didn't you tell me she was your cousin?”

“Because I don't like telling people because they decide they want to be friends with me for Taeyeon and not me.”

Taeyeon said she wanted to hang out because it's been forever since we did something. That is because I was busy with Teen Top. SunHi made sure that Taeyeon knew that Changjo liked me. Thanks to that statement I heard nothing about Changjo the whole time that we hung out. Thanks SunHi.