Once Again, Wii and Ice Cream

Flower Shop

I was one of the first people to arrive to SunHi's party along with Teen Top. L.Joe brought that MiCha girl with him, Niel brought Hyora, C.A.P. brought Minnie, and Changjo was unofficially hear with me. Chunji didn't have anyone either. Ricky was already here. He was the first person that came to help with anything he could help with.
“Just to let you know, MinJee isn't going to be at this party.” SunHi said.
To be honest, I had forgotten that MinJee also lived here.
“You guys have got to see the cake.” Ricky said.
He lead us to the kitchen where in the freezer was an ice cream cake.
“Ice cream!” Changjo and I cheered.
We both looked at each other and smiled. A new guest then came and it was a guy.
“This is my cousin.” SunHi said.
The guy gave me a smile and asked for my name.
“MiYoung.” I said.
“Is one of these guys your date?” he asked.
I bit my lip and looked at Changjo who then grabbed onto my hand.
“She's with me.” he said.
I smiled. I didn't think Changjo would say that. Once the guy left Changjo let go off my hand and started to walk off. I went after him.
“Wait, you weren't serious?” I asked.
“I was just helping you out. I could tell you didn't want to be with him.”
“And you know why.”
“MiYoung-”
“Changjo, please give me another chance. Remember the last time we were here together for MinJee's party? I clung onto you so I wouldn't lose you. Everyone said we were dating. I want to tell them that this time we are.”
Neil and Hyora came over and took me away.
“Give him some time.” Hyora said.
“Yeah, didn't you come up with a plan?” Niel asked.
I nodded.
“Well then stick to it.”
Soon everyone that was coming was there and it wasn't as crowded as MinJee's party but it was still pretty big. When I saw Changjo on the dance floor surrounded by girls like last time, I went to find SunHi. Time to initiate the plan. I got Changjo away and got him to agree to dance with me.
“Last time you had to convince me to dance.” I told him.
“That I did.” he said.
Then the music stopped and SunHi was at the DJ station.
“Were gonna slow things down a bit for all the couples.” she said.
She got off stage and started to dance with Ricky once the song started to play. Changjo looked around at all the couples dancing. Yeah, this was my plan. It's not full out and elaborate. Just making him slow dance with me... hopefully. I figured that would work.
“Do you wanna dance?” I asked him.
I looked at him with hope.
“Yes.” Changjo said.
We both smiled and I was glad this was working out. While we were dancing we talked.
“I know what your doing.” Changjo said.
“What am I doing?”
“This is some plan that you are doing so I'll go back out with you.”
“How do you know that it's my plan? Maybe this is SunHi's.”
“MiYoung. This is your plan.”
“I just really want you back. How many times do I have to say it?”
“I know you want me back. The only thing I don't know is if I could trust you.”
“What if I get Chunji a girlfriend that isn't me?”
Changjo said that if I got Chunji a girlfriend that he would think about it. So I spent the rest of the party trying to find Chunji a girl. It didn't work out. Teen Top left but I stayed to help clean up.
“So how did it go finding someone for Chunji?” SunHi asked.
I sighed and answered,
“Not good. All the girls knew that he was MinJee's boyfriend so no one wanted to date him because they feared MinJee.”
“Why doesn't he just date her again?”
“She would ruin my life.”
“Still, Chunji would have someone.”
“Someone obsessive.”
It when I was about to leave that there was a knock on the door. SunHi opened the door and there stood a girl with a present.
“SunHi, I know I'm extremely late. I can tell that the party is over but I couldn't get away from MinJee.”
Turns out this girl is SooMi. Friend of both MinJee and SunHi. MinJee heard that Chunji was going to be at the party and knew how SooMi felt so she kept SooMi away.
“This is perfect.” I said.
“SooMi, why didn't you tell me that you liked Chunji?” SunHi asked.
“Because of MinJee.”
“Well we need to set you up with him or else Changjo won't date MiYoung.”
SooMi looked at me.
“Oh, so your MiYoung?” she asked.
I sighed. Who didn't MinJee tell about me? The next day we brought SooMi over to the dorm with us.
“Chunji, you know SooMi right?” I asked.
He nodded.
“Well I got everyone else a girlfriend beside C.A.P. and I feel that SooMi and you will be good together.”
Chunji pulled me aside to talk to me.
“Listen, SooMi is nice but I don't want to date her.”
“Why? Wait, stupid question. Chunji, I don't want to date you. Please, give her a try.”
Chunji shook his head and left the room. The only member I need to get a girl won't say yes. Just my luck. I went back over to SunHi and SooMi.
“He's being stubborn.” I said.
Changjo came out and I went on over.
“Alright, I found a girl for Chunji but he's being stubborn and won't date her. So I was wondering-”
I stopped talking when Changjo gave me a kiss.
“I see now that I can trust you and that you care.” he said.
“I do. Now still we need to get Chunji and SooMi together.”
Changjo grabbed onto my hand.
“We can worry about him later.”
“I can worry about him.” SunHi said. “I'm sure I can convince him.”
Ricky came out of the kitchen with a bowl of ice cream and announced it was the last of it.
“Why don't we go get more.” I said to Changjo.
“You read my mind.” he said.
“When you come back were playing Mario kart.” Ricky said.
“Only after I beat you in baseball.” I said back.
We each stuck our tongues out at each other and then me and Changjo left to get ice cream. While we were walking, Changjo pulled something out of his pocket.
“Now that were back together,” he said “I want to give you this.”
We stopped walking and he he clipped a bracelet onto my arm.
“A charm bracelet?” I asked.
“Yeah, and I was thinking you could fill it up with charms like this.”
He dug out of his pocket an ice cream cone charm. I smiled and almost laughed as he put it on.
“Oh my gosh.” I said looking at the charm.
“Ice cream is a big part of our lives and we have some good memories with it.”
“And I'm ready to make more.”
I gave Changjo a quick kiss before we started walking again. When we got back with the ice cream, I figured out that SunHi worked her magic and got Chunji to agree to go on a date with SooMi. Me and Ricky did our usual baseball game which I won then played Mario kart which I lost. Then I watched as Changjo raced Ricky. We had everyone out here rooting on someone. Seeing that SunHi was dating Ricky she was on his side. MiCha was siding with SunHi and L.Joe decided to be on Ricky's side as well. Chunji was on my side rooting for Changjo along with Hyora and Neil. SooMi however was rooting on Ricky. C.A.P. was rooting on Changjo because he always loses to Ricky so Minnie decided to cheer for Changjo as well. I looked around at all these people cheering and thought that I would love to do this every day. In a way, I can. However I have to work and do schoolwork first. I leaned in toward the screen as I saw the match was about to end. It was neck and neck driving. I was crossing my fingers and biting my lip. Come on Changjo! They crossed the finish line and in first was Changjo. Everyone on his side got up and cheered.
“That is the first time I ever beat him at this game.” Changjo said.
“Now why don't you race me?” I asked.
Everyone “ooo-ed”.
“This is a great idea. Let's have all the couples race.” Minnie said.
“I might as well just not go because I stink at this game.” Hyora said.
“Hey, me too.” Neil said causing everyone to laugh.
I took Ricky's controller and raced Changjo. He beat me.
“Did you want me to go easy on you?” he asked.
“No, not at all.”
Ricky said he would go easy on SunHi but she told him not to and won. Take that Ricky. Neil and Hyora were the next people to go. Hyora won. Out of L.Joe and MiCha, L.Joe won. The winner of SooMi and Chunji was SooMi. I was smiling watching them. I figured Chunji wouldn't try but he got really into it and they had to be the most intense and into couple that went. Last was who suggested this in the first place. It was a close match but in the end C.A.P. won.
“Rematches everyone?” Minnie asked.
Everyone agreed and we went at it again. This soon became a regular thing with us. All twelve of us. And a car charm was soon added to my bracelet. 

----------------------------------

The end :)

Was it a good ending?