Trouble

Flower Shop

The next few days I was swamped with homework and work. It was okay because Changjo was busy with Teen Top stuff. SunHi told me that MinJee is this depressed girl at her house that won't leave her room. When I was finally able to go on over to the dorm, Chunji greeted me at the door with a friendly smile. I smiled back at him and went inside to see Ricky playing baseball against L.Joe. I mean what else would he be doing?
“Changjo went out to get ice cream and this time he really is.” L.Joe told me.
I went and sat down on the couch and Chunji sat down next to me. Ricky won the game and started to cheer. L.Joe handed me the controller and now it was my turn. Ricky won by a landslide. I just couldn't focus on the game. At least that made him very happy. Though he also just gained false hope for the next game. Changjo came back as Ricky was about to verse me again. I handed the controller off to Chunji and went over and kissed his cheek. We were all enjoying the ice cream when in came the manager. Changjo passed the bowl of ice cream we were sharing to me and all the guys stood up.
“I just talked to MinJee.” he said.
Oh crap. Go ahead and say that I can't date Changjo. I know that's why he's here.
“She's locked herself in her room and won't come out because Chunji dumped her.”
“Does that mean I can't date Changjo anymore?” I asked.
“Your not allowed in this dorm anymore.”
“Sir, what did MiYoung ever do?” Changjo asked.
“MiYoung knows.”
Changjo looked over at me and had this face on that was just begging me to tell.
“MinJee thought I was out to steal Chunji away. I never was though. She's just an obsessed little... never mind.”
“Why would she think that? You and I are dating.”
I shrugged.
“MiYoung, It's time for me to leave and find me a shop that will give me a bunch of flowers for my wife and I's anniversary tonight which means you need to leave to.”
Everyone in the room seemed to get the same idea and all of Teen Top pointed to me.
“Sir, MiYoung's family owns a flower shop. It's where I went to get MinJee flowers. Her shop is the best.” Chunji said.
“I'll give you all the flowers you want for free if you just let me date Changjo and hang out with Teen Top at the dorm.”
“Please sir. MiYoung is my baseball buddy.” Ricky said.
“Can you really give them to me for free?”
“I just have to talk to my parents about it and have them take it out of my paycheck.”
“It's right down the street. Let's go.”
We took the manager down to the flower shop and I explained to my mom the situation.
“You don't mind giving up your paycheck?”
I shook my head so my mom went and help the manager get what he wanted. Before he left, he complimented the shop saying he might just buy his flowers here the next time he needs them. He told me that it was alright to date Changjo then left with his flowers. Changjo and I celebrated with a kiss. Now I shouldn't have to worry because I'm allowed at the dorm and I can date Changjo plus the manager allows it.
The next day I went over to MinJee's but only to hang out with SunHi. A freakin butler goes and opens the door which kinda ticked me off. Reminds me that MinJee has money. I walked in and the butler lead me up stairs to where SunHi's room was. I stopped when I saw Chunji and MinJee kissing. They were supposed to be broken up. The sight made me nowhere near happy. I felt better though when Chunji pushed her away.
“MinJee it's over.” he said.”I'm only here because your uncle wants me to see if I can get you to stop sulking in your room.”
“I won't stop until we're together again.” MinJee said.
“I'm not getting back together with you. You know why.”
“She's got no backbone. She'll never get the heart to break up with Changjo.”
I left the house before they could see me. I stood outside the house with the butler who was looking at me like I'm a freak.
“Okay, were gonna wait out here. I need to gather myself because I just overhead something I shouldn't of. I will go see SunHi in a minute.” I told the butler.
“Could you be MiYoung?” the butler asked me.
Great. Even the butler knows about me.
“MinJee has talked to you about me?” I asked.
“MinJee told the whole staff here about you. No one believe a single word of it though.”
I decided to go back in and the butler started to bring me back the way we were heading before. We crossed paths with Chunji and I tried to act like I didn't seem him but he grabbed my arm and made me stop.
“MiYoung what are you doing here?” he asked me.
His voice seemed panic. Like he figured I maybe saw him with MinJee or he was worried about what I would think with him being here.
“I'm here to see SunHi. Why are you here?”
“It's probably not what your thinking. I'm just trying to get MinJee out of her room I'm not back together with her.”
“Did you get her out?”
“Only for her to go back in.”
I was glad that the butler piped in saying he wanted to show me the room because I wasn't sure what to say to Chunji. Once I was in SunHi's room, I sighed.
“What took you so long?” she asked.
“I heard something I shouldn't of.” I told her.
She made room for me to sit on her bed and she told me to tell her all about it. I told her about the conversation I heard MinJee and Chunji have.
“So she was serious.” SunHi said when I was done.
“Who was?” I asked.
“MinJee. She told me that Chunji dumped her for you but I didn't believe her.”
“That would explain the slap.”
“Slap? What slap?”
“MinJee came out and slapped me after Chunji broke up with her.”
“She slapped you? Well then I'll have to slap her.”
I went and stood in front of the door so SunHi couldn't leave.
“She's already hurt enough. She doesn't have Chunji and he won't take her back.” I said.
“I don't care. It's not your fault that Chunji likes you. She can't blame you for it and slap you.”
It wasn't until I heard the words that it sunk in. Chunji liked me. And I...? I don't know. However MinJee was right about something. Even if I wanted to break up with Changjo I couldn't. I was so deep in thought I didn't even realize SunHi had moved me and left the room. The whole day I had the conversation I overheard playing in my head. What was I going to do when Chunji confesses?