Wii and Ice Cream

Flower Shop

I couldn't focus in school. All I could think about was Chunji. I had talked with my parents the night before so I had today off. Though I'd have to make up for it on one of my usual days off this week. After I had talked with my parents, I called Chunji and arranged for him to pick me up after school. I didn't think that he would get out of the car and wait for me. So when I saw a group of girls around someone I didn't even think that it could be Chunji. Then I heard someone say his name and went over there and saw him in the middle of the circle.

“Chunji.” I said.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the circle.

“Hey MiYoung.” he said giving me a friendly smile.

“So you know SNSD and Teen Top? I'm so jealous of you.” some girl said that I didn't really recognize then walked off.

“You know SNSD?” Chunji asked shocked.

“Not really. I know Taeyeon and I've met a few members once.”

“How do you know her?”

“She's my cousin.”

Luckily Chunji wanted to know all about me being cousins with Taeyeon so we didn't talk about his date on Valentines day. We became non awkward with each other and I guess you could say we were friends. At least becoming friends.

I made a bet with myself as to who would greet me first. I guessed Ricky and that he would be asking for that rematch. When Chunji opened the door though, it was Changjo. It looked like he was about to leave.

“MiYoung, your here.” he said.

“Yeah, were you about to go out?”

“I was going to go get some ice cream. Do you want to come with?”

“Changjo I just picked her up from school I don't think she wants to go out and get ice cream with you.” Chunji said.

“Actually, I'd love to go and get the ice cream.”

“Let's go then.” Changjo said.

He took my back pack and set it down inside the dorm. Then we left and made our way down the street.

“So how close is the store?” I asked.

“Very close.” Changjo said.

He was right. Very soon we reached the store and he opened the door for me and came in after me. We ran over to the ice cream like little five year olds and stared at all the different flavors.

“You pick two flavors.” Changjo said to me.

“I'm not sure what to pick.” I told him.

He grabbed onto my hand and folded my fingers one by one so my pointer finger was the only one sticking out. I laughed as he pointed to the chocolate ice cream with my hand.

“You can never go wrong with chocolate.” he said.

I nodded in agreement. I was too busy trying to decide I hadn't even noticed that Changjo was still holding my hand. I let him keep a hold of it until I picked out my two flavors. I opened up the fridge and quickly pulled out a tub of chocolate and a tub of coffee.

“Good choices.” Changjo said.

We paid for the ice cream then walked back to the dorm. He carried the chocolate and I carried the coffee.

“Which one are you going to have?” I asked him.

“Both.” he said.

“That's pretty smart. I think I'll have both too.”

We reached the dorm and put the ice cream in the freezer. Then when everyone came in because they wanted ice cream I saw that MinJee was here. Great. And she was holding hands with Chunji.

“So Changjo, what flavors did you pick out?” Neil asked.

“I didn't pick them, MiYoung did.”

“Great.” MinJee said.

I could tell it wasn't great to her.

“I picked coffee and chocolate.” I said.

Everyone got their ice cream and MinJee had me come with her to talk to me in private.

“Why are you here?” she asked me.

“Ricky wants a rematch in baseball.” I said.

“So your here strictly for Ricky?”

“No, the others as well.”

“Well make it the others minus Chunji.”

MinJee left and I rolled my eyes before going out to where the others were. MinJee took a seat next to Chunji and I saw there was a seat open on his other side. I decided to have some fun and sit right next to him. I sat down and MinJee gave me a look which Chunji didn't catch.

“It's a seat, so I'm sitting.” I told her.

This chick really makes me mad. And I don't even know her that well. She looked ready to say something but her phone went off. She went into the other room to take the call.

“Come on MiYoung, you can't play baseball sitting down.” Ricky said as he held out a controller for me.

I took the controller and got up but Chunji grabbed my hand and pulled my down on the seat.

“Shouldn't you do your homework?” he asked.

“I don't have any.” I said.

I got up again to be pulled down again.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, you don't have to worry about me.”

I got up again and got ready to verse Ricky. MinJee soon came out and announced to all that she had to leave.

“I'll miss you cookie.” Chunji said to her.

After she left I asked Chunji,

“Why do you call her cookie?”

“Because she loves cookies and wants me to call her that.”

I played Ricky and let him win then played L.Joe in tennis. I realized tennis isn't something I'm good at. L.Joe won and I tried again and I had Changjo rooting for me the whole time.

“Why aren't you rooting for me?” L.Joe asked.

“Because your going to win. I'm hoping rooting for MiYoung will help her win.”

It didn't help. We played on the Wii up until it got close to dinner time. Like last night Chunji was going to walk me home. I didn't argue with it and let him do so. Though the whole time I kept thinking that this is what guys do after dates. They walk you home and make sure you get there safely. Our walk had that end of a date kind of feel to it. Which it shouldn't.

“Are you coming over tomorrow?” Chunji asked at we got to my house.

“Can't. I'm working.” I told him.

I said goodbye then went inside. I skipped out on dinner and did my homework that I lied about having. It wasn't much though. Just a few math problems.