Topic: Love

Flower Shop

 

I woke up to repetitive poking on my arm and opened my eyes to see Neil.

“What time is it?” I asked sitting up.

“It's nine in the morning.” he said.

“Alright. Now do you care to tell me why you were poking me?”

“I was waking you up.”

I sighed and got up to use the bathroom. I saw that everyone else was up and that Chunji wasn't even here. When Changjo came up and wrapped his arms around my waist, I felt so guilty.

“Were you here hiding from the rain last night?” he asked me.

I nodded my head. After I ate some breakfast, me and Ricky decided to switch it up and we raced each other in Mario kart. Ricky wound up crushing me so now he said he wanted to play this game all the time. I was able to get my mind off of last night and I went to the kitchen to get us all ice cream. I heard my phone go off from the kitchen and asked Changjo to check it because I figured it was my parents.

“It's a text from Chunji.” Changjo said.

I set the ice cream on the counter and went out to grab my phone. Who knows what Chunji could have texted me. By the look on Changjo's face, I could tell that he knew what he sent. Changjo shoved the phone in my face and demanded that I explained. I took the phone and looked at the text and gulped.

“Are you gonna break up with him?” I read aloud.

“What does he mean?” Changjo asked hurt.

“Changjo it's all a big misunderstanding. Last night Chunji told me he liked me and I said that I can't just break up with you. He seems to think I was debating breaking up with you but I never was.”

“Is that all you said? That you can't break up with me?”

I thought last night over.

“Basically.”

“You had to have told him no, right? You said you wouldn't, right?”

I bit my lip and looked away.

“I... Sorta... I didn't exactly...” I sighed.

“Please tell me the truth.” Changjo said.

I saw the guys were slowly scooting away to give us some privacy. When C.A.P. was still the only one inching away, I looked down and told Changjo,

“Chunji kissed me and I sorta let him.”

This is when Changjo lost it.

“What?!? How can you let him? Do you not like me?”

“I do like you. It's just Chunji has always been my bias and last night I just wasn't thinking straight and he went up and kissed me and-”

Changjo held up his hand and I stopped speaking. I realized now what I had just said.

“You told me you didn't have a bias.”

“Um... I lied.”

“Wow. Deep down I think I always knew you liked Chunji. That's why you wanted to punch MinJee the one day, he's your bias, you let him kiss you.”

“I never said I liked him.”

“You didn't have to. I'll do you the favor and break up with you so you can date Chunji.”

Changjo tried to walk out of the room but I grabbed onto his hand.

“Changjo, please. Don't do this.”I begged.

“It's already been done.”

Changjo left the room and I plopped myself down on the couch. Why did I have to be so stupid? Ricky and the others came back out to see if I was alright. I shook my head.

“I messed up.” I told them.

“Is there anyway we can help?” C.A.P. asked.

“Maybe try to tell Changjo that I don't want to date Chunji.”

“I hate to say this,” L.Joe started “but I overheard the conversation and I really think you have something for Chunji.”

“Don't tell her that she is supposed to be with Changjo.” Ricky said.

I couldn't help but giggle at what Ricky said. I decided that now was a good time to go home. I said goodbye to the guys minus Changjo who wouldn't come out of his room. As I was walking down the street, I thought about what I felt for Chunji and what I felt for Changjo. To be honest, I think I did want to date Chunji. Now that I don't have Changjo though, I realize that I want him more. I sulked in my room for the rest of the day and didn't talk to anyone.

Next day at school (which I walked to all by myself) in my art class, we had a new student. The girl introduced herself as Hyora. She took the empty seat next to me and I was glad. Someone that didn't know about me and who I know. We could actually become friends. Our teacher then drew a heart on the board.

“Love. That is the topic of the day.” she said.

I tried not roll my eyes. A guy in the class raised his hand and told the teacher that Valentines Day had already past. Still she said the topic was still love. To me it sounded like she herself was in love. Our assignment for the day was to draw anything that made you think of love. I sighed and started to draw a head. I smiled as I pictured Changjo. When my sketch started to look like a person, Hyora asked if I was drawing my boyfriend.

“Ex-boyfriend.” I said with a sigh.

“Oh, when did you break up?”

“Yesterday. Thanks to the fact I'm stupid”

“Your not stupid.”

I thanked Hyora for her words and asked to see what she was drawing. She had an adorable little puppy drawn.

“That's cute.” I told her.

“Thanks. I'm going the boring way and just adding the spots as hearts.”

“Still it's cute.”

“Yeah, I'm known to draw cute things more then realistic.”

I hung out with Hyora for the rest of school and never told her who my ex-boyfriend was. I just told her that he didn't go to this school. I brought her with me to the flower shop where she met SunHi. We were all joking around and laughing when in came Chunji. I immediately stopped laughing. SunHi and Hyora soon stopped as well.

“Aren't you Chunji from Teen Top?” Hyora asked.

Chunji nodded then looked over at me.

“We need to talk.” he said.

Hyora looked at me.

“You know him?” she asked.

I asked SunHi to fill her in while I talked to Chunji. We stepped outside the shop and I talked before he could.

“I'm not going to date you.” I told him.

“Why? You broke up with Changjo.”

“No. He read your text you sent me about breaking up with him so he broke up with me. Chunji, I want him back.”

“Do you think he would take you back? Think about it. He's had a total of five relationships and each one of those girls used or cheated on him. You became the fifth. I don't think he'd forgive you.”

“Maybe he will. Maybe he won't. I'm going to try my best so he will.”

And with that I went back into the shop.