I Want Him

Flower Shop

I was talking to Hyora about how it was going with Changjo as we headed out of school. It wasn't going good. I was hoping to fix things at SunHi's party tomorrow. I was glad that Hyora was there because if not I somehow never would have noticed Ricky jumping around waving to me from a car. We went over and saw that the rest of the members that weren't named Changjo or Chunji were in the car. I then remembered something.
“Neil, remember I told you I wouldn't get you a girlfriend? I asked.
He nodded.
“I lied. Neil meet Hyora. Hyora meet Neil.”
Hyora gave Neil a big smile.
“It's nice to meet you.” she said.
“You know you could introduce her to the rest-”
I shushed L.Joe.
“I'm trying to be a match maker here.” I told him.
L.Joe and the others just introduced themselves. For the ride to the dorm I talked with L.Joe.
“You and Chunji are the only ones without girlfriends.” I told him.
“No. Changjo doesn't-”
“I know! I'm working on that. I want Changjo back.”
“He told me he still wants to be with you.”
I perked up hearing those words. L.Joe noticed.
“Though you can't just ask him out. He still wants you but he can't trust you.”
“How do I get his trust back?”
L.Joe shrugged.
“You need to ask him that not me.”
“He won't talk to me.”
L.Joe said that he would help me talk to Changjo and I thanked him.
“In return I'll help you get a girlfriend.”
“Why are you so interested in getting everyone girlfriends?”
“It's kinda fun. When a relationship works out, then you can say that you are the reason they got together.”
“How many people have you gotten together.”
“Ricky and Neil... That's it.”
We got to the dorm and Hyora went with Neil to his room so she could draw him. The others were gonna help me with Changjo. When we saw Changjo wasn't here, our plans changed.
“Baseball?” Ricky asked.
I shook my head as I thought of something. I ran out of the dorm and ran to the store where I saw Changjo by the ice cream. I smiled and ran over and tackled him in a hug.
“Changjo, I miss you! I want you to talk to me again. I want us to be together again. Changjo I want you!”
He got up off the ground and looked me in the eyes.
“You broke my heart. I thought you were different. That you wouldn't do that.” he said.
“Changjo I'm deeply sorry. I would blame the rain but that is such a stupid thing to do. The only thing that the rain did that night is give me the sniffles. Obviously you can tell I don't want Chunji because if I did we would be dating right now and we aren't.”
I could tell Changjo was trying not to smile. Please tell me we were getting somewhere good with this.
“Let's take it slow. Tomorrow is SunHi's party so we can hang out there as friends. I think that is part of my problem. I don't take things slow.”
I smiled wide. I was so glad he had said that.
“Were you here buying ice cream?” I asked him.
He shook his head.
“I'm just looking at it.” he said.
I stared at his hand that was just right by his side and got an idea. I picked up his hand and folded his fingers one by one until his pointer finger was left. Just like he did that one day, I pointed to the chocolate ice cream. He couldn't help but grin.
“I'll relive the good moments with you until you realize you want to make more.” I said. “for instance you asked me out right in front of this ice cream.”
Changjo took his hand back and started to head out. I followed behind him.
“So I got Neil a girlfriend even though I told him I decided not to.”
I needed to hear his voice more. I hadn't heard it in a while.
“How did Neil feel about it?”
“He was okay with it because I got him someone awesome.”
“Who?”
“The new girl at my school. She's an artist like me and I think she is just what Neil likes.”
“Did Neil tell you what he likes?”
“No... But... oh, details.”
Changjo laughed and I was so glad that I could make him laugh. If I keep him smiling and laughing, then hopefully he will agree to go back out with me sooner.
“Who's next? L.Joe?”
“I was thinking Chunji. I need to get him a girl that isn't me.”
When we walked into the dorm, everyone looked at us.
“Are you two back together?” Ricky asked.
“Back to being friends.” I said
I was hoping to change that tomorrow though. Maybe SunHi would be willing to devise a plan. Speaking of her, I soon got a call from her.
“Come down to the shop now and bring L.Joe with you.” she said.
I didn't ask and just brought L.Joe with me to the flower shop. There we saw SunHi waiting with a customer.
“Guys, this is MiCha. She wants to get back at her old boyfriend by showing him she is over him. I said I know a guy you can say is your boyfriend and I figured L.Joe owed you for when you faked dating him. So will you help her?”
We all looked over at L.Joe.
“She is right. You do owe me.” I said.
“I'll do it.” he said.
He took MiCha's hand and led her out of the shop.
“That went easier then I thought.” SunHi said.
“Who knows. Maybe it's love.”
I asked SunHi to help me with Changjo and she was all for it. We devised our plan and then went to see if L.Joe and MiCha were around. We didn't see them so headed to where else then the dorm.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There's one more chapter left :) It will be up ater tonight!