Party Time

Flower Shop

It was two weeks later and I've been spending a lot of time with Teen Top. Still my mom only knows about Changjo. None of the others had visited the shop while she was here. That was until Chunji came in holding hands with MinJee. I welcomed Chunji to the shop and ignored MinJee's presence.

“Hey MiYoung, how's it going?” he asked me.

“Chunji, were here for flowers remember?” MinJee said.

“I know. Why don't you go look around.”

MinJee gave him a smile and agreed and walked off to the back. She turned around and saw Chunji wasn't looking so she gave me a glare.

“So any special reason for buying flowers?” I asked him.

“It's MinJee's birthday.” he said.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, she's having a party tonight and I think you should come.”

“Chunji, we don't like each other, remember?”

“I remember you telling me, but this could be your chance to try to work things out. You can go as a date to one of the guys. MinJee wouldn't mind that.”

Of course she wouldn't. That ensures her that you are all hers.

“I don't know.” I told him.

“Please, I really want you to come.”

I smiled at those words.

“Okay, I'll go.” I told him.

“Great, so you don't have to get dressed up. Just wear what you would wear on a regular day.”

MinJee came up to where we were and gave Chunji a kiss. I bet she heard everything we said.

“So did you just invite her to my party?” she asked.

“I hope you don't mind. The guys would love to have her there.” Chunji said.

“I get it. The guys don't know too many of my friends so she can come and be with them.”

They bought their flowers then they were off. That's when my mom came over.

“So who was that?” she asked me.

“A friend.” I told her.

“Was that his girlfriend?”

I nodded.

“Too bad. He's cute.”

I was so glad that Chunji wasn't here for this.

“Mom, really?” I asked.

“Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he can't dump her and date you.”

“Mom.”

“Oh, I'm sorry, you want Changjo don't you?”

“Mom, I don't want any of them.”

My mom gave me a look as if to say “if you say so.” Then she walked away to help someone that just came in. I didn't pay attention since she was already over there but then I heard his voice.

“Does MiYoung work here?”

I perked up at the name and voice. What was L.Joe doing here? I went over and my mom gave me a look.

“Why didn't you tell me about all these boys?” she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“You can talk to your friend and we can have a talk later.” she said.

Then someone else walked in and she went to help them.

“So are you stalking Chunji or something?” I joked

“No, I came here to talk to you. But I saw Chunji and MinJee coming so I decided to wait until they left.”

“Is there a chance you wanted to invite me to MinJee's party?”

“Did Chunji already do that?”

I nodded.

“But it would be nice to know something about the party. I just know it's tonight.”

“Be ready by 6:00. We will meet you here with the car.” L.Joe said.

“Okay, is it at her house?”

“Yeah, it will be my first time seeing the inside.”

“So you've seen the outside then? What's it like?”

“Huge.”

L.Joe said goodbye and left and then I let out a sigh. She's rich. I asked for the rest of the night off and after I was given the okay I went home, took a shower, and got ready. I got to the shop a few minutes late and I saw them waiting for me. Of course Chunji wouldn't be here. Why would he when he's got MinJee?

“Sorry I'm late. I lost track of time.” I told them.

“It's fine.” C.A.P. said.

We rode on over to MinJee's house and L.Joe was right. It was huge. MinJee lived in a mansion! We went inside and I saw tons of people that I didn't know. I just stood there looking at the party going on in front of me. Then I felt someone grab my hand and turned my head to see who the hand belonged to and saw it was Changjo. He smiled as he said,

“Were heading this way.”

I clung to Changjo in fear of losing them in the big crowd. Soon we found MinJee and Chunji who were in a room with less people.

“So I see that you chose Changjo as your date.” MinJee said.

“No, I just don't want to get lost.” I told her.

MinJee was called my someone so she and Chunji left us. I had this feeling they would be linked by hand all night. Me and Changjo might be the same way. The girl that was sitting next to MinJee got up and introduced herself as SunHi. I told her that I was MiYoung.

“So your MiYoung.” she said.

Seems that MinJee has been talking about me.

“What have you heard?” I asked.

“Why don't you un-glue yourself from Changjo and we can go and talk about it.”

I looked at Changjo as if to get his approval. He freed himself then me and SunHi went out to the backyard where no one was supposed to be.

“People that aren't family.” she clarified. “and since I'm family and your with me you're okay.”

“Your family?” I asked.

“Yeah. My mom is dating MinJee's dad so that makes her my sister.”

I nodded, understanding.

“What do you think of her?” I asked.

“I don't really like her. She gets everything. Her dad has all the money so unless my mom is there to put sense into his head she wins.”

“SunHi, I think were going to be good friends.” I told her.

She told me that MinJee told her that I was out to steal Chunji from her. MinJee also told her that I worked in the flower shop.

“I think it would be so cool to work in a flower shop.” SunHi said.

“Well if you need a job and you really want to work in a flower shop I can talk to my parents about giving you a job.”

“That would be so cool.” SunHi said.

After a bit of relaxing outside and getting to know SunHi, we went inside to find Teen Top in all the craziness. They had all split up because when we found Ricky, he wasn't with the others.

“You can find Changjo on the dance floor surrounded by girls watching him dance.” Ricky told me.

“Of course we can.” I said.

“Let's go watch.” SunHi said and pulled me over to the dance floor.

Indeed there was a crowd and we pushed through it to see Changjo having a good time dancing. Then a girl went out into the circle and started to dance with him.

“She's after your man, you better stop her.” SunHi said.

“He's not my man.” I told her.

“Sure he's not.” SunHi said.

She pushed me into the circle after telling me that I would thank her later. I knocked into Changjo and he stopped dancing and gave me a smile.

“Did you want to dance with me?” he asked.

“Um...” I said and just kinda stood there.

“I know you do.” Changjo said.

He took my hand and led me out of the circle. After we danced to a few songs, we ran into Neil.

“Hey you two, hows it going?” he asked.

“Good.” Changjo and I said.

“Well MiYoung, MinJee is looking for you.”

Neil took me to MinJee who was by the food and her hand was still linked with Chunji's.

“Good your here.” Chunji said.

He took his hand from MinJee's and left. I was confused.

“Chunji wants us to talk things over.” MinJee said with an eye roll.

“Is it okay if I walk away and we just say we couldn't work things out?”

“No because I love Chunji and he really wants me to talk to you and since your dating Changjo I feel we will be seeing each other a lot.”

“Why does everyone say were dating were not?”

“Maybe your not but that's what I'm telling myself to help me like you.”

“So are we some what friends now?” I asked.

“If you stay away from Chunji then we can be great friends.”

MinJee went off to find Chunji and I sighed. That conversation went nowhere.

We were some of the last ones to leave the party. I had a few glasses of coke but I was ready to fall asleep. After mumbling a goodbye to SunHi and wishing a happy birthday for the sake trying to be nice to MinJee, we headed out to the car and I was asleep almost as soon as I got in. I started to wake up as I felt myself being moved but I kept my eyes closed and tried to go back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I saw I was on the couch of the Teen Top dorm. I figured my parents must be worried so I went to take out my phone. However it wasn't in any of my pockets. I checked my purse and it wasn't there either. I was starting to worried but then C.A.P. came out.

“Your parents know your here.” he said. “I used your phone last night to call them and they said that you could just stay here.”

I nodded.

“Now where is my phone?”

“It's with Chunji. It needed to be charged.”

Next person to come out was L.Joe.

“You fell asleep fast last night.” he said.

“Well I don't usual go to parties or stay up late so being up at midnight is new to me.” I said.

After I got my phone from Chunji I decided that I would go home instead of stay so I could spend some time with the family. Today seemed like a family day to me.