School

Flower Shop

In the morning as I was getting ready to go to school, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Changjo wearing shades and a hat.
“Are you ready to leave?” he asked.
“Where are we going?” I asked confused.
“Where else? School. I'm going to walk you there.”
I felt lame. Why would we go anywhere else?
“Let me grab my bag real quick.” I said.
I ran to my room and grabbed my bag and ran back out and stopped in front of Changjo.
“I'll carry that.” he said.
He put my bag on his back and I heard my mom “aww” before I closed the door. We started to walk to my school and I couldn't stop smiling. Changjo was just so sweet.
“Are you working after school today?” Changjo asked me.
“Yes but feel free to visit.”
“You know that I will.” he said and grabbed onto my hand.
There was a nice silence between us for about a minute until Changjo spoke again.
“Are you really getting Neil a girlfriend? Because he doesn't want one.”
“Why doesn't he want one?”
“He told me he wants to focus on Teen Top.”
“I think he really wants one though and just doesn't want to admit it. He'll thank me later.”
“And how are you going to get him a girl?”
I didn't think about that. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to think. Maybe I won't get him a girl and let him find one on his own. I've never really played match maker before. If he wants to be single I'll let him. When we got to my school, a few girls came up to me curious of who I was with.
“Is that someone from Teen Top?” one girl asked.
I didn't even know this girl. Or any of them. Yet they seemed to know me. Changjo handed me my bag and he took off his hat and glasses. Is he crazy?
“It's Changjo.” a different girl said.
“Yes, I'm just walking my girlfriend to school.”
I looked over at Changjo and I wanted to be mad that he just told these girls because now it was going to spread around school. However, I smiled because he called me his girlfriend.
“Girlfriend?” they all asked.
Changjo nodded then after kissing my cheek and waving a goodbye to the girls he left us. I started to walk inside and the girls followed.
“So MiYoung do you want to sit with us during lunch?”
“I don't even know you or your names.” I said.
“Well I'm Catherine, that's Ayami and Sumiko.”
“I don't really have anything against you but you want to have lunch just because I know Changjo. Don't try to deny it because you know it's true.”
“I promise we won't bring up Changjo, or Taeyeon, or Chunji. We just won't mention music how about that?”
“I don't care if you talk about them. I only care if you talk about how I know them.”
These three girls followed me to my class. Turns out there class was right next to mine. Already people knew about me and Changjo. I didn't know how until I remembered the article. From the moment that class started I wanted to go home. I looked to the sky and prayed that someone would take me out of here. In the middle of the day my wish came true by someone that I didn't expect. MinJee. I didn't know how she could be here. Shouldn't she be at her own school learning right now? She gave the teacher a note saying that I was needed by my family. MinJee doesn't even know my family. Whatever the note said my teacher believed it and let me leave with MinJee.
“Thanks for getting me out of there.” I told her once we were out of the school building.
“Don't talk to me like we're friends.” she said with much attitude.
“What's going on?” I asked.
Why was she hating me again? We were actually doing good. At least I thought we were doing good.
“I'll tell you what's going on. You want Chunji is what's going on.”
I rolled my eyes. This again?
“I thought I told you that I didn't want him which is why you went and talked you your uncle. That way I could have Changjo.”
“I know you don't really want Changjo. Your just trying to get over Chunji and you figure you can do that by dating Changjo.”
“MinJee your insane. Is this really all you pulled me out of class for?”
“Yes. I was at the dorm skipping school so I could take care of Chunji. Me being his girlfriend that he loves though, I know that he's faking being sick. He's just sad. Why? I think it's you. This started when you said yes to Changjo.”
“Where in that do you get the impression that I want Chunji? The only think that could prove is that he liked me which is ridiculous.”
“I know you and Teen Top think I'm some freaky obsessed girlfriend and yeah, most of the time I am. But I've been together with Chunji for a year and we were friends long before that. Something seems to be up with him and I think it's you.”
“You think he's cheating on you with me?”
“I don't think he's done anything with you because I don't think he even knows he likes you. Just stay away from the dorm today and just work at your stupid little flower shop.”
MinJee just crossed the line. That flower shop was my life
“Stupid?!” I asked. “Chunji was only able to get you lilacs because he went to my store and bought from me.”
“Your store isn't the only store that carries lilacs.”
“Well he didn't even know your favorite flower. He came into the store rushing because he was late and I handed him my favorite flower and when he paid me for it the next day he told me that they turned out to be your favorite.”
MinJee looked about ready to slap me.
“Liar!” she said. “You just keep dating Changjo and stay away from the dorm!”
MinJee started to stomp off.
“How can I date him if you won't let me near the dorm?”
“Figure it out.”
MinJee left and I was too mad to go back to school. So instead I went home and called Changjo. He was confused because I was supposed to be in school but I explained how MinJee took me out of class and we got in a fight. I asked him to come over and soon I heard him knocking at the door.
“You two just aren't meant to be friends.” he said.
“I guess not.”
We decided that until it was time for me to go to work that we would watch a movie. I wasn't really paying attention to it though. I just thought about what MinJee said. Chunji wouldn't like me like that. Not when he has MinJee. He probably wouldn't even like me if he and MinJee weren't dating.
“Forget about whatever it was that you two were fighting about.” Changjo told me.
“How did you know I was?” I asked
“You looked deep in thought and so I figured since you and MinJee just fought that it was about that.”
I did forget about the fight and when it was time for work Changjo walked me on over to the shop.