Rain

Flower Shop

I walked in the rain and kept telling myself I was stupid. I saw the weather report, my mom told me not to go walk to my destination but I told her I would be fine and it would only be a light rain. Instead it was pouring down hard. And I'm walking in this. Not running to get out. I'm just walking in it. I've been scared to run in rain ever since I was little and ran to go jump in a puddle and slipped and knocked my head on the concrete. I rejoiced when I saw that I was at the Teen Top dorm and quickened my pace a bit to knock on the door. The door opened and standing there was Chunji. Why did he have to open the door? Without a word, he pulled me inside and away from the rain. The place seemed oddly silent to me. No one was playing Wii and I just didn't hear anyone. Chunji ran out of the room and I placed down my shopping bag that was all wet just like me. Chunji came back with a towel and handed it to me.
“Are you insane?” he asked.
“Yes.” I said.
Chunji smiled and laughed at my answer. I looked around for signs of anyone else.
“They went out to get there presents for SunHi.” he said.
That is oddly what I did. Her birthday was a week away and despite what I was told about the rain I still went out and walked to get her present. I'm just used to walking everywhere. I like it. Walking.
“Why didn't you?”
“Because they all know what they are getting. I still don't know.”
I tried to cover up with as much of the towel as possible. I was cold.
“Chunji, can I take a shower here?” I asked.
I saw these really cute looking sweats on sale today and I bought a pair for me along with a pair for SunHi as her birthday present.
“You can but you'd have to change right back into those clothes.” he said.
“No I have some.”
I took a nice hot shower and when I was done noticed that the sweats were a bit wet. Oh well. It's either soaked clothes or a bit wet clothes. I went out and Chunji had a blanket and some hot chocolate ready for me. He was being just a bit too sweet for me right now. I wrapped my legs up in the blanket and took a sip of the hot chocolate. Since it didn't seem like the storm would be passing soon I called my mom and informed her of where I was and that I could possibly be here the rest of the night. The time was only nine right now so you never know but just to be sure. Chunji then got a call from the other members saying that they were going to be waiting for the storm to pass in a cafe. So that meant it would be Chunji and I alone for a while. A total of two days has passed since I heard what I wasn't supposed to.
We sat in silence as I sipped on my hot chocolate. From the first time I heard clap Chunji was my bias. I did like him. I've just never liked him in a way that he apparently likes me. I almost coughed on my hot chocolate as I heard Chunji say that he wanted to talk.
“What about?” I asked.
I more then likely knew why. I just hope I'm wrong.
“I wasn't honest when I said I didn't know why MinJee slapped you. She slapped you because I like you and I told her that's why I was breaking up with her.”
I was right.
“Chunji-” I started.
He stopped me though.
“I know what your going to say. You're dating Changjo and you can't just break up with him.”
“Yeah, I can't. That wouldn't be right. To break up with him and date you.”
Chunji sighed and looked at the floor.
“I understand.”
“Chunji. To be honest, you've always been my bias. I've always loved your voice but that's about it.”
“And your saying that is still all you love?”
I nodded.
“Your a great friend and you have a wonderful voice.”
Chunji got the idea that serenading me would change my mind. It wasn't a bad idea. I smiled as he sang a song that was there's. Angel. He sang the chorus and I was just smiling the whole way through. When he finished and he scooted closer to me, I should have known what he was going to do. However, I wasn't thinking and I was taken back when Chunji kissed me. I shouldn't have but I kissed him back. My mind just wasn't thinking straight. I wanted to blame the rain but that would be stupid to do. How could the rain really do that to me? Once we pulled apart, I felt awful.
“Chunji,” I started.
I just didn't know what to say right now. I should just leave. I got up and grabbed my things. I opened the door but saw lightning and heard thunder so I just closed the door back up. I slid down it and sighed.
“I can't just break up with Changjo.” I said.
“I think you should rest.” Chunji said from the couch.
He got up and left the room and came back with a pillow which he put on the couch. He left without another word and soon I heard the door to his room close. I messed up big time. I went over to the couch and listened to the rain as I sat there finishing my hot chocolate which wasn't hot anymore. I then got under the covers and laid down and wound up falling asleep.