Yes!

Flower Shop

The plan was about to initiate. I was bringing SunHi with me to the dorm and I had my sketch pad under my arm.

“So you really have to draw two people together for school?” SunHi asked.

“Why would I lie about my school assignment?” I asked back.

“Do you really think that Ricky would be okay posing with me? We don't know each other that well.”

“Trust me.” I told SunHi right before I knocked.

Ricky answered the door and seemed to freeze up. Then Changjo came up moved the frozen Ricky to the side and let us in. We went to Changjo and Ricky's room.

“Okay Ricky and SunHi you will be my models and Changjo you can just watch.”

“Wait, you draw?” Ricky asked.

“Yes I do. I have a school assignment and I want you two to be my models. Now just sit in a position that you two are comfortable with and after I use the restroom we can start.”

I left the room and now the plan was ago. They weren't aloud to leave the room until one of them asked out the other. I found C.A.P. in his room and asked him to come with me. I had him stand right in front of the door on the chance SunHi or Ricky try to make a break for it.

“Why don't you have L.Joe come play bodyguard as well?”

“I like that idea. Thanks C.A.P.”

I got L.Joe to stand with them and twenty minutes passed before Changjo said from the other side of the door that the mission was complete. L.Joe and C.A.P. stepped made way for SunHi and Ricky to get out.

“So you two are going to go on a date?” I asked.

“Yeah, I asked her out.” Ricky said.

“That's fantastic.” I said.

Changjo came out of the room and I saw SunHi looking anxious. Changjo took my hand and started to drag me away.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“To get some ice cream to celebrate.” he said.

“You guys don't have any?”

“Finished it last night.”

We headed on down to store and went to the ice cream. I went to take out a tub but Changjo stopped me.

“MiYoung, I need to ask you something.” he said.

I stood there silent. I knew the reason for SunHi's face. Changjo looked me in the eyes and asked me,

“MiYoung, will you go out with me?”

I couldn't believe this was happening. He was asking me out in front of the ice cream. A lady who was right by us buying some mint chocolate chip “awed” at us. I looked over at her.

“I'm sorry to interrupt. It's just my husband asked me to marry him at this very spot. Some might think it's weird to do so but we love ice cream and it was the reason we are together.”

I looked back at Changjo and saw him waiting for my answer.

“Yes, Changjo.”

He got the biggest smile on his face and picked me up in a hug and spun me around. When he set me down, he grabbed onto my hand and he just seemed to be the happiest in the world. I had a big smile on my face as well.

“Pick any flavor.” he told me.

I picked out chocolate and coffee.

“We can have both.” I told him.

After we bought the ice cream, we walked back hand in hand and the whole time that smile of Changjo's seemed to just grow bigger. He opened the door to the dorm and he goes and yells,

“She said yes!”

SunHi ran over and gave me a hug.

“Your finally dating Changjo!” she said excited.

“It's about time.” Ricky said.

Chunji came out of the kitchen with a drink in his hand.

“What's going on?” he asked and took a a sip of his drink.

“We are now dating.” Changjo said.

Chunji spit out his drink and started to cough.

“I didn't think that would happen.” Chunji said.

“Everyone else did.” Ricky said.

“Speaking of everyone else, where are they because I want to tell them.” Changjo said.

“In their rooms ignoring the celebration out here.” Ricky said.

Changjo took me with him to tell L.Joe, Neil, and C.A.P. that we were now dating. We celebrated SunHi and Ricky along with Changjo and I with some ice cream. Changjo got me my bowl of ice cream and for a second I felt bad. I felt saying yes was wrong. Just because he seems to be so in love and I wasn't sure that I liked him that much. I know I do have something for him. I just don't know how much that something was. I already said yes though so I wasn't going to back out. I was going to date Changjo and hopefully love him equally.

Neil suggested to Chunji that this was a perfect time to have MinJee over. It was probably going to be the only time I wouldn't mind her coming over. Chunji however said he wasn't feeling well and after his ice cream was done he went to his room to lie down. After ice cream, we played the Wii and I had Changjo “show me how to golf”. So cheesy but I loved it. Then me and Ricky played baseball. Whenever Ricky and I are both here, we just have to play baseball. It's almost a rule now. In fact if they had a piece of paper with rules written down I'm sure there would be a rule that said “MiYoung and Ricky have to play at least one game of baseball on the Wii while she is over”.

Before Changjo took me home I checked on Chunji to see how he was feeling. He didn't respond when I knocked so I opened the door to see he was sleeping. I quietly shut the door and then me and Changjo left for my house. Then I thought about my parents. What are they going to say when they figure out me and Changjo are dating? He came inside with me once we got to my house and I told my parents that we are dating. My mom cheered and gave the two of us a hug.

“I knew it!” she said as she was squeezing us to death. “I approve of you Changjo.”

My mom finally let us go and then my dad came up.

“As long as you don't hurt my daughter then we're good.” he said.

“Trust me. I could never harm MiYoung.” he said.

My mom invited Changjo for dinner and he got the interrogation I feared my parents would give when I finally got a boyfriend. Changjo didn't seem to mind though and stayed calm the whole time. They asked what he was planing on doing with his life. How many girlfriends he had before me. If he cheated. He simply said four and no. I was surprised how well he was handling this. After dinner, Changjo left and said he couldn't wait for our date tomorrow night.