Can We?

Flower Shop

 

I called SunHi to tell her the news. She said that she was with Ricky at the dorm and that I should talk to her there. Impatiently, I knocked on the door once I got there. I stopped when I heard someone run into the door. The door opened and I saw Ricky holding his head with SunHi standing behind him.

“What happened here?” I asked.

“I ran into the door.” Ricky said.

SunHi pulled me in and sat me down on the couch.

“So what happened?” she asked.

I was about to talk when MinJee came out.

“Chunji is trying to rest so can you please keep it down.” she asked.

I got up and went over to MinJee.

“How do you know Teen Top's manager?” I asked.

“Why is it your business?”

“Because he's letting you and Chunji date but he won't let me and Changjo date.”

“That loser!” SunHi said.

“Hey! That loser is my uncle.” MinJee said.

I rolled my eyes. MinJee had a dad that did... I actually don't know. Whatever he does though, he makes good money doing it. Along with that dad her uncle is the manager of Teen Top. Her life seems to be pretty awesome.

“I'll go talk to my uncle and see if I can't get him to let you date Changjo.”

MinJee started to head out but I stopped her.

“Really? You're going to go do that for me?”

“Of course. If your not aloud to date Changjo, then you might try to take Chunji away from me.”

Just when I think she is doing something to be nice to me. Instead it's to benefit her. At least she's doing it. MinJee left and I went to see how Chunji was doing. When I went into his room, he was laying down using his phone.

“Are you still not feeling well?” I asked him.

“I'm feeling good but I just have this headache.” he said.

“So your not running a temperature or anything like that?”

Chunji shook his head.

“I just need some rest. I've had a lot on my mind.”

I left him alone so that he could rest up. I paced around waiting for MinJee to return. I was too nervous to play baseball with Ricky. After much begging, I gave in and decided I needed to do more then pace. When MinJee got back, Changjo came in after her. I went up and to Changjo and gave him a hug.

“Were free to date!” he said.

I hugged him tighter.

“I'm so glad!” I said.

I saw MinJee roll her eyes and start to head to Chunji's room.

“Wait.” I said.

MinJee turned back around.

“What now?” she asked.

“I wanted to thank you. Also ask to give a chance for us to be friends. Chunji and I are friends and I know we have at least one thing in common.”

Before MinJee could say no, SunHi dragged us out. We went out and got lunch while me and MinJee tried to find things in common.

“What's your favorite band besides Teen Top?” I asked.

“Beast.” she said.

“Same here. Who's your bias?”

We were getting somewhere.

“Yoseob. Is he your bias?”

I nodded.

“See. You guys can be friends.” SunHi said.

Throughout lunch I figured out we both had a lot in common. Since Chunji wasn't here we were actually getting along.

“I got to go but you two continue to talk.” SunHi said.

SunHi got up and left me and MinJee sitting here. Looking at MinJee I think we had the same idea.

“The dorm.” we both said.

We went to the dorm where we left each other so that I could be with Changjo and MinJee with Chunji.

“How is becoming friends with MinJee going?” Changjo asked me.

“Surprisingly well. She's not that bad once you get past the Chunji obsession.”

Changjo all the sudden smiled.

“What's with the smile?” I asked.

“I'm just happy. I didn't think you would say yes.”

“Did you think I liked someone like C.A.P.?”

C.A.P. was now coming into the room and looked at me confused.

“Did you say my name?” he asked.

“Yes, but don't worry I was talking about you not to you.”

C.A.P. looked at me with more confusion.

“It's nothing.” I told him.

C.A.P. left the room still seeming to be confused. Changjo and I went back to our conversation.

“I didn't think you liked someone else. I just figured with how many times everyone said we were dating and how you always said there was nothing going on and the fact you got annoyed, that you didn't like me as more then friends.”

“I thought I liked you as only a friend but then I figured out otherwise.”

“I knew I liked you from the first time I saw you.” Changjo said to me.

“Is that why you asked if I was staying for lunch?”

“Why yes it is.”

I snuggled into Changjo and then Neil came and ruined the moment.

“So what's up?” he asked clueless as he sat down next to us on the couch.

“Neil, I think you need a girlfriend.” I told him.

“I'm fine with being single and hanging out with friends.” he said.

Oh, Neil. I was going to get him a girl. He'll thank me later for it. I know he will.