Meeting

Flower Shop

“Come right in.” I said.
I opened up the door and let in Chunji from Teen Top into the shop. Never thought I could say that. Chunji looked around the shop and sighed as he said,
“I don't know which kind to get her.”
“Well what's her favorite?”
He scratched his head and attempted to think of it.
“I'm not exactly sure.” he said.
I sighed. This might be hard.
“Well what does it look like?” I asked trying to help him out.
He went to speak but closed his mouth. Chunji shrugged his shoulders. Now this just got harder. With a quick check of his watch Chunji's face turned into one of panic.
“Is that really the time? Oh my gosh, I'm going to be late!”
I looked to my left and say lilacs which were my favorite flower.
“Here, just give her these.” I said handing some to him.
I went over to the register where Chunji followed taking out his wallet and soon a credit card.
“I'm sorry but I can't except that. Our credit card machine broke yesterday.”
“I don't want to sound rude here but can't you fix it? I have to go meet my girlfriend.”
I shook my head and he started to pace and talk to himself.
“Don't you have cash?” I asked.
He vigorously shook him head.
“No. I spent it all on her present. Darn it what am I supposed to do?”
He looked around the store like something in here would give him an idea. His eyes fell upon a pen and he took it and grabbed my hand. I was too shocked to speak as he went and wrote across my arm. When he was done, I gave my arm a look and saw what had to be his phone number on my arm.
“So since I can't pay you, I gave you my number and you can call me to make sure that I give you that money. Does that sound good?”
“Great.” I managed to get out.
Chunji seemed satisfied and ran out of the the shop. Then he ran back in.
“Sorry. I didn't say thank you. So thank you. Oh, and remember, I wasn't here.”
Once again Chunji ran out of the shop. I looked at the number that was on my arm and smiled.
“Oh, but you were.” I said out loud.
I locked up the shop then met my friend at her house.
“Your late.” Taeyeon said.
Yeah my friend is Taeyeon from SNSD. Technically she's my cousin but we grew up together so were like friends. She is the reason that I don't really have any friends because when you hang out with someone famous all the time how can you tell if other people are hanging out with you because they like you or because they like your cousin. Still we have a good time together so I don't even care.
Taeyeon then gasped and grabbed my arm.
“Who's number is this and why aren't you with them?” She questioned me.
“It's Chunji's from Teen Top's. He couldn't pay for his flowers so he gave me his number so that I'm sure I get my money.”
“Or maybe it's because he likes you.”
I rolled my eyes at Taeyeon's words.
“That's not possible. He has a girlfriend already and I'm just a girl that gave him flowers for his girlfriend.”
“That's how you start out.”
“Just forgot about the number written on my arm and pick the first movie.”
“How about the one where the girl who works at a flower shop is in denial?”
I gave Taeyeon a look and she laughed.
“But seriously, I'm not sure.” she said finally dropping the subject.
Once we finally picked out a movie, we got some chocolate and sat down and watched it. Sometime through the second movie I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in my own bed. Confused, I walked out of my room and saw my parents being happy in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
“Taeyeon brought you home last night in case your wondering.” my dad said to me.
“yeah, I was.” I said back.
I ate and made sure Chunji's number was in my phone before I took a shower. Once I got out, I wondered if it was too early to call him. I decided that it wasn't too early and hit call on my phone. After a few rings I heard Chunji's voice.
“Hello?” he said.
“Hey Chunji, it's the girl from the flower shop.”
I almost felt lame calling myself that but he never learned my name.
“Oh, hey! I have your money for the flowers. If you want to, you can come by the dorm and pick it up.”
Did I hear right? Was I really just invited over to the dorm?
“Alright, Give me the address and I'll be over theres soon.”
Chunji told me that he would text it to me then the conversation ended after we said goodbye. I took a deep breath to calm myself as I looked at the address that was sent to me. Then I made my way to the dorm that belonged to Teen Top.