Chapter 8

I love you, cheater

 ‘Did you have fun?’

Amber asked Krystal. They are, right now, in the old gym alone. Krystal was struggling from Amber in fear as Amber grab her both wrist so hard.

‘Stop struggling, you devil! Where is the strong arrogant girl that keeps annoying me nonstop huh? You even make me walk all the way home yesterday!’

‘Please don’t hurt me….’ Krystal asked pleadingly, her eyes are watery as she was trying to stop herself from crying.

‘I don’t feel like hitting you today, but you better get LOST! Pack your things and get out of Korea,’

‘I’ll do anything, just please ...  let me go. . .’

And Amber looked at Krystal, she just realize how tempting Krystal looked when she’s helpless. Amber start advancing on Krystal and laughing evilly….

 

But then something hit her in the head and Amber stop laughing.

 

‘What are you doing laughing all alone in here huh?’ Krystal eyed Amber with her boring look.

‘Oh,’ and Amber just realized her imagination was much better than real life T^T

‘You call me here, this better be good.’ Krystal is looking at Amber with that look down eyes again ==’’

‘I – I want to tell you to stop doing that!’

‘Doing what?’

‘annoying me…yesterday, you took my bag with you on purpose. That’s so annoying, we’re supposed to be like strangers, I don’t like you so you should stop with you pathetic move cause I’ll never love you, devil.’

‘Seriously?  ==”

‘I’m serious. So I advice you pack your things and leave Korea.’

‘…’

‘…’

‘Pwahahahahahahah.’ And Krystal was rolling on the floor laughing and pointing at Amber.

U,U again, Amber realize what she just said sound a lot cooler in her imagination than in real life…

‘SERIOUSLY. YOU WATCH TOO MUCH DRAMA.’

‘stop laughing.’

‘Ok,’ Krystal said as soon as she recover from her laughter, ‘things we’re getting straight here is that, I don’t stay in Korea for you. I come back for my family. And everything I did, you just take it the wrong way. I never want you back, ok? Why do you think I’d want you and do all those things to get you? For love? Not likely, cause I don’t believe in love. So, now you can peacefully go living with Sulli happy ever after because there’s no evil witch, who is really hot, going between your love affair.’

Seriously, the ‘I never want you back’ hurts, Amber thought.

Krystal had a smirk and was shaking her head as she was about to leave the gym but then…

‘is that why you keep on breaking apart the other people’s love?’

‘come again?’

‘You don’t believe in love, that’s fine. But others, they have their love life you shouldn’t let your belief take over you and destroy other people’s lives…..doing this is just so….’

‘so what?’ Krystal gazed at Amber fiercely, the little laughter that was shown on her face disappear…

‘so pathetic. . . ‘ Amber swallowed hard. She just hoped devil won’t beat her up after saying this.

‘You don’t know me.’ Amber could see a tint of sadness in Krystal’s eyes. Just for a second. But Amber was sure she saw it. It’s so … deep . . .

‘You know what; I didn’t know why I came to meet at your request. But after that show, I didn’t regret it. And you should know that you never tell me you had a girlfriend that night, you told me you were a girl, you said we don’t know each other but you never tell me to stop because you have a girlfriend. And you somehow never talk about your girlfriend in front of me. I only know you date Sulli when we all went shopping together and she told me.’

And after that she left. No more sadness in her eyes anymore but the eyes of the devils.

 

============================================================================

 

guys!!! it's christmas eve!!! can you believe it? ^^

i'm with my girlfriend, we're having breadfast (it's not a typo, i meant it XD)

but what i wanna say is that we're enjoying our christmas eve breadfast together as i update this , heheheh ^^v

 

i love you all ~~

 

i love my hubby the most though, XD XP