Chapter 13-when i’m afraid to fall

I love you, cheater

 

Amber is on her way to the basketball court. And no, she doesn’t play basketball. It’s just that her cute girlfriend is there. Her cheerleader team needed a place to practice their new routine after school and Amber just can’t wait to see what they will come out with.v

Amber was at the doorway watching from afar as her cute shawty in white and pink cheerleader outfit with her hair is tied up and her finger is pointing at a few member who right now look as if they’re about to cry.

          Ok, Amber thought, the sight is not cute but Sulli image compliment it anyway.

          Amber stood there for some time. Sulli didn’t really notice that her girlfriend is waiting. She was too frustrated and keeps pointing at the member’s fault and scolds them and sometimes yells extra loud so that her members got it that she is so pissed off. So yeah, it’s true you can’t judge a book by its cover. She can be quite nasty when she’s with her thing. And believe me; cheerleading is only one of her thing.

          Amber grew bored. This is taking longer than usual. So Amber just decided to stroll around the school gym. The volleyball practice ground for the junior is empty as usual. Juniors don’t usually practice after school. Then Amber came to a stop in front of the school swimming pool. Someone was standing up there and …

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

That girl (Amber could tell she’s a girl due to the one piece swim suit) did a perfect 10 meter dive. The dive figure was so perfect that Amber was speechless. The way her body dropped smoothly into the water surface came like a slow motion in Amber’s head. Amber could see the blue one piece swimsuit returned from the depth of the water and started making its way to the other end of the pool; then back to the starting point before she climbed out of the water. Amber could only see the back of that girl but she can tell it’s a hot one.

Right now that girl is bending down to retrieve the towel that was lying on the bench. Amber could see she was about to turn around.

That’s a hot back, thought Amber, Please let it be a hot girl  XD

The girl turned around. And as she took off her swimming cap and googles, Amber gasped.

It’s Krystal. Again ==”

‘If I don’t know better, I’d say you’re stalking me.’ Krystal said as she walked toward the statue Amber, ‘looks like now you’re the one who keeps running into me.’

‘I thought you were trying out for cheerleading team?’ Amber asked, isn’t it Krystal who walked in the gym room the day they recruit members for the cheerleading team?

And suddenly Krystal frowned.

‘Puh-lease, cheerleading is stupid.’

The stupid you’re saying here is something my girlfriend does, Amber thought ==”

‘You’re not avoiding me anymore, dork?’

‘I feel it’s ridiculous. I mean where can I go without running into you. We practically go to the same school and we know the same people.’

‘You just realize that? I almost thought the truth never catch you.’

‘Stop make me feel so stupid.’ ==”

‘Even if you hold the idea I should stay away from you, I wouldn’t’

‘ …’

‘You should be a lot scarier than this to scare me off’

And Krystal walked away from Amber. Perhaps to her locker, grab her things and went home, had a meal and then sleep. But Amber is feeling like she is torn into different direction. Everything is not as it seems. Sulli who appear so sweet is right now probably made the girls cry because of a few mistakes. And the Krystal that seemed so dark and scary has that deep sadness Amber noticed once and could not ever forget. She wanted to know Krystal more but deep down she knew she might risk falling if she go any nearer.