Things that can go wrong P2

I love you, cheater

After they had their meal, they put up a few more shades since Jessica said she needed to sleep. They put on some clothes on the sand and sleep there where Krystal and Jessica lie next to each other. Amber is not the kind to take naps so she just try to tipped toe out of the place to make room for those sleepy lazy people. 

 

And yes, Unfortunately again, her foot landed on someone’s sunscreen and the lotions slash all over, of all people, Krystal.

 

‘What the hell, Amber?!’ Krystal took off her sunglasses and look at the squirts of lotions on her just cleaned T-shirt.

 

‘I didn’t mean too!!’

 

‘you ruin my top, my sleep, and waste my sunscreen!! You know how much this cost?’ Krystal lift up the lotion and almost shove it into amber’s face. Amber was quiet taken back too that the little bottle of whatever inside she doesn’t know. The price tagged at the back of the bottle say it cost 120 $.

 

And it’s seriously a small bottle.

         

‘Stop being so grumpy,’ Amber took out her wallet and give Krystal a bunch of money.

         

‘I didn’t ask u to pay for that and stop showing off with your money- ‘

         

Amber reached out for Krystal sunglasses and break it nicely in half.

         

‘Oops, princess I broke your glasses, I think that’s about enough,’ and with that Amber left Krystal with a smug, victory face. I annoyed her, Amber celebrate in head, and those lotion squirts right on her s…hmmm

         

          However, Amber didn’t get to enjoy her “sweet”  thought for long as she felt a weight on her back and two legs wrap around her. She gasped and before she can even utter a word or a scream she felt pain shotting her head as Krystal gripped a bunch of hair and pull it furiously.

          ‘YAHHH!!!! It hurts, You BRAT – ow ow OW!!! –

          ‘Ahuh, dt you dare acting like that to me again !!!’

          ‘GEROFFF!!!!’  Amber yelled as she try to pry the strong hand clamping on her head off but of course Krystal would never let go.

          ‘Don’t touch my hand with your slimy sweaty palms so disgusting!!!’ Krystal shrieked and pulled Amber’s hair harder.

          ‘Damn It!!!!’ and Amber try to shake Krystal off her back only to earn a knock on the head from Krystal.

          ‘That’s it!!!’ and Amber run into the sea and the waves hit right into their faces. Amber felt the hand letting of her hair and she immediately shake Krystal off her back.  Amber emerge from the sea quickly and she look at the mood killer, vacation destroyer and hair puller Krystal Jung who is still trying to emerge from the hitting wave. She of course couldn’t recover that fast even if she is a good swimmer since she didn’t expect this.

 

Amber walk toward Krystal, who is still coughing. Amber abruptly grabs the girl’s body crushing on her and harshly grabs Krystal’s leg to wrap around her waist. With Amber’s both hand holding to secure each of Krsystal’s leg around her waist, Krystal’s back got no support and her hand frantically search for Amber’s body to keep her above water.

          ‘What the hell!!! ‘ Krystal managed to snap at Amber through all the cough she got.

          Amber didn’t even bother to answer. She secure both Krystal legs by holding both ankles of Krystal’s with one hand and use another hand to push Krystal’s body down. Little Jung face hit the sea for the second time. About time to teach the little kid a lesson, and Amber’s lip twitched a little in menace. She wrap her hand around Krystal’s waist to pulled her out of the water.

          ‘Listen up here princess,’ Amber said as Krystal was wiping her face, ‘I let you win a few times cuz I dt want to hurt your pride, but today I’m not really in a good mood.’

           And Krystal glared at Amber for she is burned with anger too lost for words to speak.

          ‘What? You’re mad?’ Amber mocked, as she let go of her hand that rested on Krystal’s back and Krystal’s hand react on its own to grab a hold of Amber’s back.

          ‘not so strong now a we?’ Amber mocked further as her other hand that left Krystal’s back earlier land on Krystal’s .  Their half body is under water so no one really see how Amber’s hand naughtily squeeze Krystal’s mound in her hot pants.

          O

          M

          G

 

 

          Amber guess that’s what going on in Krystal’s head with in O shape and nothing else comes out. She just rot there in her spot freezing. Amber definitely enjoy this, its not a big deal right? She just gotta charge something from Krystal after all these time Krystal bully her. She got braver and knead Krystal’s harder. If this is not under water, you definitely gonna get some spanks, Jung Krystal, Amber thought in her head.

          ‘This is the part You go to far, Amber Liu,’ And Amber see the fuming Krystal in front of her with eyes like a wild cat wanting to tear her apart. Not wasting any time, Krystal punched Amber right in the face, causing the Amber to yelp in pain and letting Krystal go.

 

 

With a hand covering her right cheek, Amber bit her lips to swallow the pain and glare at Krystal, who returns the irritating and hateful glare.

 

 

 


is this worth the wait, guys? :D