Don't leave me

I love you, cheater

*Amber's POV*

'i told you i don't like it already, our schedule will be different, we wont be hanging out as much- '

'When was the last time we hang out Sul?'

'huh?'

'We don't do that anymore, i wait for ur class to finish, walk you home, and stay around when you're studying'

'Amber, we cant just slacked off like before'

'i'm just saying that what we are now is different. You used to be fun and carefree, and now all you are is a selfish person'

*slap*

That hurts. I took a deep breathe and look at Sulli, fever in anger and probably would never listen to whatever it is i will explain. Normally i know better then to argue at times like this but since it bug my nerve to, i just wont let it slide so easily and apologize and console her and take the blame for everything. 

 

'You know what Sull, you been so busy with your activities too, what am i to you to wait for you all the time? have you ever wait for me? Even 10 minute late you'll throw a tantrum. and everyday i wait for you at least half an hour to finish your practice. Don't you care about me at all?? i finally do something i like and all you've been is grumpy, you never even congrats me yet or show any sign that you're happy with it. ' 

 

And what i expect is for Sulli to endlessly slaps me again. Probably if she did that i will at least feel better. but she just hug me, face on my chest and crying. Ugh.....great , now i feel like slapping myself u,u

 

'Sull?'

 

'Don't leave me.'

'I won't ' 

'I'm so scare when you're saying things like that, i don't like it... Dt say it again. Don't leave me anymore... '

 

 

 

 

 

i won't