CHeesy move

I love you, cheater

 

 So here’s the deal, Sunny stole some move from typical drama she saw on  TV : get the couple you want to set up to go on a holiday and spend some relaxing time together which will, of course xD, lead to more relaxing talk and open conversation and in the end, surely they will develop their love bud ^^v

So Sunny plan the trip ready and drag and influence everyone to go to the beach with her….

 

‘Seriously what’s the point of going to the beach when my assignment is piling up and it’s midterm?’ Jessica shrieked. Going to the beach is fine with her its just that she doesn’t like a few girls in her class and she cant lose her 1st rank in class to those es….

‘Calm down, Jessica, all of us know u should get some tan, you look so pale and unhealthy,’ Sunny tried the beauty persuasion, it always work on Jess, hehehe xD

‘Shut up you little mushroom,’ Jessica hissed but Sunny knew she has won now XD

 

 ‘Jess, remind me again why I have to do this in the middle of school year?’ Krystal looked at her sister lazily. The others were busily getting all the stuff ready for an overnight trip at the beach.

 

‘Oh Come on, you never really study anyway’ Jessica rolled her eyes as she sipped her drink and look at other people busy gathering everything put them in the car. How can THAT take so long. She doesn’t want to talk with the grumpy Krystal any longer. It make her feel like she got fooled by Sunny u,u 

 

‘Yeah, I never study and I do go out and party but this is far more than a party! This is like a vacation trip if you haven’t noticed, sister!’

 

‘Well, even better you got a vacation trip with your sister, cool huh?’ And without waiting for her sister respond Jessica ran to Yuri and hug her,

 

‘I miss you already, girlfriend. You look tired.’

 

‘I’m fine, - ‘ Yuri raised her eyebrow, what’s with the sudden concern…?

 

‘You are so not fine, how about we go get you one of these drinks so you can rest’

 

‘I’m really – ‘

 

‘You coming with me!!!’ Jessica hissed making Yuri jumped a little before they both disappear as they are off  to the nearby café to get some more drink that Yuri insist she didn’t need.

 

‘You are so weird, unnie,’Krystal shook her head.

 

‘Well, what is it, Liu?’ Krystal eyed on the chuckling Amber who happened to sit next to her due to the fact that her girlfriend is not coming.

 

To some point Krystal started to feel inferior. How come that she is only there when Sully is not with the dork? Someday she gonna come first for sure…

 

‘Nothing,’ Amber muttered. Though still smiling.

 

Krystal knitted her eyebrows and bit her lips. What is wrong with that girl.

 

‘Alright, I just find it weird to see you scrolling through facebook all smiley like a normal teenage girl.’

 

‘So what? It’s my favorite page,’

 

‘What is it?’

 

‘One thousand ways to die.’ Krystal said with a wicked smile.

 

‘Oh…’ Amber lose her faint smile, I was too fast about the normal part I guess, ‘I never know there are sadistic pages like that.’

 

‘Sadistic?’ Krystal raised her eyebrow, ‘it’s entertaining’

 

‘Ok…’

 

‘Plus its none of you business.’

 

‘…’

 

‘You shouldn’t comment on what I like or don’t like. That night together, you follow my order without questioning a bit.’

 

‘Jesus!!! I was just trying to make conversation!!! Go back to your hell-of-life-time page thing, I don’t’care anymore!!!’

 

Amber sigh and plugged her earphones vowed to not talk to Krystal for the rest of the trip. That girl hates her anyway and she just don’t want Krystal to mention anything about that night.

 

Krystal on the other hand had a satisfied look on her face. An irritated Amber at least will shut up and give her some peace she need for a while.

 


pardon me if its a rush chapter!!!! 

 

 

hope its good enough anyway, :D