Chapter 12

I love you, cheater

Krystal was chilling out in the balcony on the 2nd floor alone when she heard footsteps.

 

          ‘You shouldn’t be here,’

 

          ‘You shouldn’t be here, either.’

 

          ‘Well, I only come after you to make sure don’t cause any more troubles then you already did.’

 

          ‘I only come here cause I don’t like to be in the crowd of people. If I stay there I think I can cause more troubles, don’t you think?’ Krystal turned around to meet Amber’s gaze.

 

          ‘Besides,’ Krystal added, ‘you don’t want to be anywhere near me right? We both drink tonight and we may not want to repeat the mistake.’

 

          Amber narrowed her eyes at Krystal. That girl was the one at fault; she crashed the party and came inside the house where it is reserved for the cake only and still can make Amber is speechless. That devil . . . she may not look like one but surely she the darkest devil of all. And right now that they’re alone, that devil doesn’t even bother to hide her smirk that’s mocking Amber anymore.

 

          ‘What are YOU doing here? Everyone is waiting downstairs.’

 

          ‘oh, Soo? We’re going now,’ Amber stuttered in front of the frowning Sooyoung.

 

          Krystal walked proudly pass Amber. The wind hustle her hair apart and Amber could see a small scorpion on Krystal’s back

 

          Amber grabbed Krystal’s elbow to stop the girl. Amber brush the hair apart, which has come to its original place to cover the scorpion. And she wasn’t mistaken, that was really a tattoo.

 

          ‘How come I didn’t notice this before?’

 

          ‘Well, Krystal has to cover herself with clothes everyday, you know? If she doesn’t wear a strapless dress today, you think you would’ve seen it?’ Sooyoung looked at Amber annoyingly.

 

          ‘Amber thought she could’ve seen it before.’ Krystal chuckled.

 

          ‘What does that supposed to mean?’ Sooyoung narrowed her eyes.

 

          Amber was lost at words to say. But not Krystal.

 

          ‘I’m just saying that a scorpion tattoo is hard to miss. Amber got the same one on her hip.’ Krystal bit her lips as she tried not to smirk. But it’s so hard to hide it while looking at Amber alarming face.

 

          ‘You do!! O.o?’

 

          ‘I …. Er….’ Amber stuttered. She never wanted anyone to see it.

 

          ‘I didn’t know that!’

 

          ‘Of course you don’t, unnie. It’s not likely for you to see Amber’s hip when she’s your sister’s girlfriend.’

 

          ‘And it’s likely for you?’ now it’s Sooyoung turn to have that strangely alarming look.

 

          ‘Nope, tattoo is just an American thing.’

 

          And with that, Krystal left.

 

          ‘you guys must be really close.’ Sooyoung nodded thinking that Krystal and Amber are close because that they are from the same place. She didn’t know that in fact those two are close because of the place they have been to together…

 

 

 

 

===============================

Hey guys, i haven't updated for so long. i been fighting with my exam....

so many things have been happening and i feel so liveless inside

 

hope for the best

#prayforwifey