With all the bickering

I love you, cheater

Amber's POV

 

'You guys!! You say its practical joke but do you know what inking on your skin like that can lead to skin cancer!!' Sulli lectured me and partly Kryst too i guess. but when i glance at Kryst she look like she doesn't really care about Sulli. She was scrolling down her smartphone again. Searching for remedy to wash the marker off i guess. hehe, i feel so naughty thinking back of drawing on her face xD

 

'Llama!! a you listening to me??' Sulli kinda screamed in my ears u,u

 

Now we are all at Jessica and Krystal's house since the equipment and most of the stuff belong to them. 

 

'Babe, now you're calling me Llama too?' 

'At first i dont notice that but now that Krystal pointed out....'

'You see what you did to my girlfriend here? She was so innocent and now u giving her the idea to insult me,' I scold Krystal but she shrug showing off how much she doesnt care about my speech.

thx kryst u,u

'Don't blame others, Llama, i havent even ask you how i cant contact you this morning ' 

'Oh ... this one is good, you know why you can't reach me, Sul? ask her!!' i pointed to Kryst.

 

And now everyone is looking at me wierdly u,u

 

'Ahem, what does it has anything to do with me Llama-ber?' 

 

That witch.... talk all so innocent when indeed she's the one who broke my phone u,u

 

'You threw my phone to the flooe and smash the screen, miss,'

'No, I didnt'

'Yes, You did, ' and i took out my once beloved iPhone and now cracked screen and show it to her.

'i don't remember doing any of that,' Krystal replied flatly

'Oh really? then who woke up the minute my phone rang and with annoyance throw it to the floor?'

'That was not an alarm clock?' and krystal raised her eyebrow. 

'You think alarm clock will b this thin and slim like a phone.'

'My alarm clock upstair is modern and it's slim and sleek unlike old style alarm clock u use, Amb.'

'Then next time nicely remember that u were sleeping with me not in ur room.'

 'There is no next time, mister, i will never sleep with u again after waking up with this on my face!!' krystal pointed to 'Kitty-stal' on her forefead, 'YOu, mouse.'

'Yah!! i can understand i look like llama at some angle, but what ab mouse!!'

'its just the first thing comes to mind after kitty you know, and you better wish all these mess come off my face soon or otherwise you will get another bruise on your cheek like how u get one after u molest my .'

'You're the one who irritate me first- '

 

 

 

 

 

pin drop silent....

 

 

 

 

 

 

alright....

 

 

 

 

 

 

why do i feel like the word 'cheater' is flashing on top of everyone's head....?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'AMBER LIU, YOU TOUCH MY SISSTERRRRR!!!! YOU DIE!!!! '  

 

 

 

 

 

I jumped a little with Jessica outburst, Yuri caught her in times. Lucky me i guessed?

 

 

 

 

 

 

'you guys sleep together last night?' Sooyoung ask me. with that flat tone. disappointed a little. crap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'She just got a problem sleeping, Soo.' i explained. i looked at my Sulli and she doesn't have much of a reaction. 

'They just friend, you guys think too much,' Sulli said, 'And jess Unnie, i guess that was just another joke they were playing around. looking at their face right now i doubt any more jokes can surprise at this point'

'You're right, Sul, but our friends seem so touchy with me playing around with Amber.'

'Oh, don't worry Kryst, no body judge you,' Yuri said that and eyed me suspiciously. and with everyone lookin at me with that eyes i know I am the one they will judge.  like the stuff that got out of my mouth earlier, plus the cheater written on my face suggest i did seem to go out of the line......?

 

 

 

Keep on judging me guys, Wait till you all know i "make out" with her on the first day we met, i thought sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Y-you make out with Kyrstal?' Sulli asked me bewidered and hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG!!! DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!!!?????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i looked at Krystal and she stuck out her tongue and shook her head .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CRAP.