Chapter 10

I love you, cheater

 

Sulli looked at her house, now decorated with glitters on the wall and white sash all over the room. There were Sooyoung, Sunny, Yuri, Jessica and Amber in the room with her. The rest of the people were at the front garden and backyard partying with the blasting music and barbeque dinner outside. Obviously, the living room would be kept neat for the cake.

 

‘I thought I told you to keep it small’ Sulli pouted.

‘It is! I only invite my friends and people from your class!’ Sooyoung defend herself.

 

Amber couldn’t do anything but smiled and look at her cute girlfriend in her white ruffled dress. She is turning 18, becoming an adult. But in Amber’s eyes, she looked just like a little innocent kid.

 

‘Sooyoung unnie, I really don’t care about those people, I barely know! Where are the people I love?! My brothers can’t even make it here!’

Does the people she love include me? Because I’m holding the title of her girlfriend and I’m here right in front of her, wondered Amber   u,u

‘On the bright side,’ said Sunny, ‘Amber is with you.’  ^^v

‘Well, I’m just so glad she is not in some other part of the world right?’ Sulli said sarcastically ‘And who think of this Black & White theme here? It looks more like funeral then a celebration!’

          Everyone shut up. While in their heart, they were screaming …

 

‘Well, Sulli, the whole point of this party is to make you happy…’ thought Sunny.

 

 ‘When would this little bunny start appreciate the things I do, ==” thought Sooyoung miserably.

 

‘It’s your 18th birthday, of course Sooyoung would want to do it big,’ thought Yuri.

 

‘I’m just glad my Krystal throw a tantrum at everything EXCEPT party ^^v’ thought Jessica.

 

‘I wish I had asked her about the black and white party thing instead of surprise her and let her surprise ME instead with the unusual bad-temper, which I had not known of’ Amber thought  as she convinced Sulli to party out with the guest before she can find another critics about this party.