Cold

I love you, cheater

 

 

Krystal continued acting cold around Amber and ignore her while Amber act like there is always a wall between Krystal and her. They don’t spend time together along. There were some greetings when they meet each other but mostly Krystal just pretended she doesn’t see Amber around and so Amber got no choice but to awkwardly stand there looking everywhere but Krystal direction and after a while she, Amber, would pretend she is so into something or act like she’s busy.

 

Or worse, she just walk here and there, avoiding being in the same place with Krystal more than 10minutes – which feels like years when you have to act all weird and awkward like that.

 

And of course, soon enough, their friend began to notice…

 

‘Jess?’

 

‘What?’ Jessica answered Yuri as she was flipping through the magazine.

 

‘What’s wrong with your sister?’

 

‘What you mean with that?’

 

‘Well she doesn’t irritate Amber anymore and I think that is weird.’ Yuri said coolly.

 

 ‘You got some nerve saying things like that,’ Sunny nodded her head and look at Yuri in awe.

 

 ‘Shouldn’t you guys be supportive about this? ’ Jessica said as she finally put her magazine down.

 

‘It’s not like they finally on good term, jess. They just stop arguing each other and no argument no nothing… you know..’ Yuri explained.

 

‘Like they are not warming to each other,’ Sooyoung added.

 

‘Exactly. I feel awkward when hanging out with both of them. Like if I’m talking with one, another one will pretend to be busy and not mingle at all.’ Yuri noded.

 

‘I miss them arguing. I think they’re cute. Isn’t it like a romantic drama where - ’ Sunny said dreamily.

 

‘OMG, Sunny, how can you said that when my sister and Amber are still together!!’ Sooyoung exclaimed with her eyebrows sewed together.

 

‘Seriously Sunny? You seemed innocent but can be real ,’ Yuri chuckled.

 

‘Yeah, Sunny it’s gross. I can’t imagine my baby with that thing.’ Jessica shook her head dramatically as though trying to shake the picture of Kryber off her head.

 

‘Anyway, I’m just saying that if it bother you guys so much, why don’t we just set them both up?’ Sunny said with a cheerful smile hoping everyone would agree

 

‘Hey!!!’ Sooyoung exclaimed again.

 

‘Sunny, would you please stop that?!’ Jessica said with annoyance.

 

‘What?!’ Sunny frowned and argued in her hea,  Sulli are together with Amber but me supporting Kryber don’t have anything to do with that right?

 

OH-AM-GEE, I never knew my girlfriend likes scandal, I wonder what’s going on in that head, Sooyoung grumbled like a grandma in her head.

 

They are so cute together, I’m sure there will come a day they come to an understanding and be the best couple and I will show all of them how blind you were not noticing the sparks they shooting at each other… hehehehe xD Sunny thought creepily in her head.

                                   

          If Krystal ends up with Amber then Krystal is not straight? O,o? Damn I think I got the wrong sister, somehow Krystal is hotter and more of a dare devil ;D XD, Yuri thought and smile ertly.

While Jessica was glaring at Yuri as though she read everything going on in that head ….

 

 


i know i havent update for so long.... i just hope u guys still read this!!!