Things that can go wrong ....

I love you, cheater

They were at the beach and of cause, like royals and servants, Jessica and Krystal gracefully walk out of the car and stand enjoying the cool relaxing breeze of the ocean while the rest was busy getting their belongings out and set up some tables and chairs and put up some umbrella to protect the heat.

 

As the 2 sisters who were not at all invest their energy in helping anybody, they were peacefully tanning themselves on the beach. The others who had finished their work start stretching and sit down to fan themselves from the sweat and tiredness.

 

Amber went to a stall and got herself some fruit slushy to quench her thirst. Just as she got her order and turn around she was surprised by a really sunny face greeting her.

 

‘You only get that for yourself? You so selfish.’

 

‘Sunny, if you want one -  ‘

 

‘Why don’t order another one and take it overthere?’ and there Sunny point to the tanning Krystal.

 

‘hmmm, at least I should order 2 more then cause Jess is there too. It would be rude – ‘

 

‘Don’t worry, in a minute or so Yuri will whisper something really naughty in Jess ear and they will take off – to paradise island’ Sunny added with a knowing giggles.

 

‘What the ?’

 

‘Yah don’t hesitate just go!!’

 

‘What wrong with you, Sunny?;’

 

‘I just want u to be nice to – ‘ Sunny look back at the spot where Jess is suppose to disappear and leave her baby sister alone , only now in reality both of the Jungs are gone.

 

‘Where did Krystal go so fast?’ Sunny said looking like she got about 3 or 4 question mark hanging on her head.

 

Amber rolled her eyes and turn the other direction to avoid from Sunny only to get some sweet surprise herself as she bump into a body ( a hot one she can tell xD). Her jaw drop even more as she saw Krystal standing in front of her with gooey papaya slushy trailing from the middle of her t-shirt downward.

 

‘It’s a new top!!’ Krystal exclaimed as she glared at Amber.

 

‘How did you get here so fast?’ and Amber was wearing that confused which really annoy Krystal even more.

 

‘Stupid dork.’ Krystal mumbled as she rolled her eyes like what a question to ask.

 

‘I’m sorry. I was really looking forward to some drink though,’ Amber said as she motioned the seller to give her another drink.

 

Krystal bit her lips as she looked at Amber : unbelievable.

 

‘You want some drink, Amber? My treat.’

 

Amber raised her eyebrow and look at Krystal only to be welcome by a splash of lemonade Krystal grab from the other costomer’s hand’

 

‘Oops, I slipped.’ Krystal faked an oops, ‘and you know what’s the difference? I don’t say sorry like you do.’

 

Amber wiped the lemonade that travel from her hair down to her face and turn to look at Sunny, ‘Tell me why you want me to serve a drink to that devil again?’

 

Sunny just pursed her lips and wish she was out of the situation…

 

 

 


You guys definitely wanna see part 2 of this!!! Amber is  giving our ice princess a lesson for being such a trouble maker ... heheheh *naughty smile*