The Beginning

Our Love

"Tiffany!"

"Tiffany!"

"Tiffany!"

Tiffany has barely stepped into the practice room when she heard guys screaming her name and when she looked up she found herself surrounded by them, shoving her arms with gifts.

“Woah-- Uhm-- thanks guys.” She smiled and heard more shouts. She tried her best not to frown as she concentrated on not falling down due to the weight of the gifts.

"Leave her alone.” A cold voice rang out and almost immediately, the guys disappeared, scattering around the agency.

Tiffany sighed in relief and looked up, meeting the eyes of a man she knew only too well. Choi Siwon, school president, hearthrob, and feared by many. He smiled, showing off his dimples, as he walked towards her.

“Need some help?” He rolled up his sleeves.

“Thanks. You're a life-saver.” Tiffany smiled back as he took some of her gifts from her.

They found an empty spot and lay down the presents on the floor.

“Is it just me or is your gift pile growing everyday?” Siwon wondered aloud, mentally counting the gifts. Competition. Everywhere there was competition for Tiffany's heart but Choi Siwon never loses. He was confident that he was going to win.

"Nah, I don't think so.” Tiffany replied, unwrapping one of the many presents. Chocolates. She popped one in and offered Siwon some.

Siwon smiled, rejecting the offer, and instead pulled out a small, silver box from his pocket.

“Siwon!” Tiffany gasped, looking worried.

Siwon chuckled. “Chill Tiff. It's not a ring.”

Tiffany relaxed and took the box from him. She opened the box and saw a little, pink pin that resembled a mushroom. She knew exactly why Siwon chose to give it to her. Mushroom was one of the many nicknames that she had acquired in her life. She got it because she used to say mushroom instead of jewel when she first move to Korea at the tender age of 3.

“Jerk.” Tiffany punched Siwon.

Siwon laughed. “I'm glad you like it.” He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by another trainee who announced that the agency's CEO was looking for him. He bid adieu to Tiffany and quickly left, giving warning looks to the other boys, reminding them not to bother Tiffany while he was gone.

Idiot. The trainee smirked as he watched Siwon's retreating back. That smirk became a smile when he turned to face Tiffany.

“Well, you seem to be getting prettier as each second ticks by.” He said, handing Tiffany a bouquet of roses. Cheesy, he knew but he really could care less. He always gets every girl he wants no matter what he did. Who wouldn't fall for him? He's good-looking, charming, and talented Lee Donghae. Then again, everything has an exception and that exception was Tiffany.

“Thanks.” Tiffany took the flowers and turned away, hoping he'd go away.

“Ouch.” Donghae cringed, as if burned. “Ice princess.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes and turned to face Donghae with a smile. She disliked him but that didn't mean she wanted to be rude. “Sorry. I'm just not in the mood. I gotta go. D.I's calling me. See ya.” Tiffany fibbed.

Donghae leaned on the window sill, watching Tiffany join the other trainees. A challenge. Hwang Tiffany was a challenge and Donghae liked challenges. He looked up when he heard giggles and saw two girls ogling at him. He smiled and gave them a little wink. They became red as tomatoes. Donghae smirked, enjoying the attention.

 

“Isn't he dreamy?” Yoona sighed, staring at Siwon who was talking with the other trainees. “He's so handsome and so tall.” Yoona smiled then paused. “Of course, I do not like him solely because of his looks. I also like him because he's so kind and generous...” Yoona trailed off when she heard snoring beside her.

Her best friend, Kim Kibum, was fast asleep. Yoona frowned and yelled at Kibum to wake up, hitting him on the head once. He woke up instantly, jumping up a few inches from the ground. He looked shocked and confused for a second then realized what was going on.

“Do you really have to shout?” He said grumpily, massaging his head.

“I don't have to shout if you don't fall asleep on me.” Yoona frowned, crossing her arms.

Kibum sighed. It was no use arguing with Yoona. She was as stubborn as a mule and he didn't really want to see her frowning anyway.

“Okay, okay. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I didn't get much sleep.”

“What? Why? Did your tummy hurt again?” Yoona asked, concern written all over her face.

Kibum eyed her. Ever since their 3rd grade camping trip when he failed to get any proper sleep due to the fact that he had stomach pains, every time he doesn't get enough sleep, Yoona would think his stomach hurt. “No, practice.”

Yoona relaxed then frowned again. “Kibum, you--”

“Oh gotta go! Need to practice some more.” He jumped up and walked away. Yoona pouted and leaned back, crossing her arms. She was annoyed. Kibum stepped out of the door and smile, Yoona's pouting image played on his head.