Worries Wories Worries...

The Cell Phone

Yay! UPDATE!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy reading!~ Hang with me here, I will write more!

 

 

Onew POV~

 

A cell phone? I bend down and pick up the old phone. Oh, I see...This was what knocked out the guy that was holding me. So this is her phone. I start to walk to the chicken store. I went to get chicken, so I must end up with chicken. I walk on and on until I finally stop in front of a chicken store. Chicken here I come. My phone rings loudly as I reach for the door handle. “Hello?”

“Onew, where have you been!” It is Key. “Do you know what time it is? You’re suppose to be at Golden Bell!” He hangs up. Oh crap! I let go of the doorknob and run to the dorm...No chicken today...

 

Dinnertime~

 

I sense the phone in my pocket remembering the owner. My savior. I should return the phone to her. Will it even be any use? I guess I can bring the phone to a shop to repair it. I can also hang up flyers in case she passes by that area. Chicken...I’m sorry. Since you nearly caused me to die and loose trace of my hero, I shall not eat you until I find her! “Onew, what are you thinking about? Eat up! You better not think my food tastes bad!” Key nags. I nod...Yeah. Yeah...

 

 

Nighttime~

 

 I put the phone on my desk. Tomorrow, I will find her. I will... “Onew, don’t forget that you have to film Star King tomorrow!” Jonghyun screams from behind that door. We use to all live in the same room, but then, as we got more famous, the manager let us get separate rooms. I am grateful for that. If not, then I can’t be able to dream about her in peace~

 

 

Star King is over~

At the dorm~

 

I can’t stand it anymore! I MUST HAVE CHICKEN! No- I can’t. I promised myself and to chicken that I won’t eat it until I find her. All I can wish for now is a miracle to happen. The faster the better...

I my computer and create a flyer. I hope that she can still recognize the phone even though it is dead...I stand up and grab my jacket and the flyers. I can’t go out there! I nearly died last time since someone recognized me! Even if my mystery girl found the flyer, she still can’t get it since there are no contact information. If any fans found out the phone number belongs to me then I would have to throw away the phone!

I’ll use our manager’s phone number- no. I can’t do that. He would kill me. Key loves the attention, but he might steal her heart if she met him...Jonghyun? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. None of them would work...MINHO! I’ll just ask him. I dial his number and the phone left me on voice message. The Flaming Charisma won’t mind...

I labeled his number on the flyers and made sure no trace of the SHINee was on them, and dress up. I know it is summer, but I have to dress up to go outside...I put on Key’s abnormally large sunglasses, Jonghyun’s scarf, Taemin’s hat, and Minho’s large shoes. There, no one can recognize me like this!

 

Outside~

 

There, all of the flyers are hung up. Wait, did I hang them too low? Did I put them at the right height? Can she see the small printing? Is the picture too blurry? Will she ever come back to this place? Does she live near here? Does she even care about the phone? Will she even call? What if Minho picks up the phone when I’m not around? WHY DIDN’T I THINK FIRST!!!

I call Minho. “Hello? Hyung?”

“Minho, I have to talk to you, where are you?”

“At the dorm, why?”

“Okay, if any strange number calls you then make sure to tell me. Oh, and if it is about a missing cell phone then tell me and say that you have it!”

“Sure?”

“Thanks, I’ll be back at the dorm in a bit.”

“Where are you? Are you out to buy chicken AGAIN? I’m going to tell Key~”

“Minho!”

“Okay then, see you in a bit.” He hung up...Dang it Minho! You better not tell Key! I run to the shop and drop off the phone. Minho~

 

 

At The Dorm~

 

 

“Onew, someone did call.” Minho tells me.

“Really, what did she say?”

“She said she lost the phone.”

“Did you tell her to wait for me to call back?”

“No, I told her our address and told her to come here and meet you.”

 

 

WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yeah~ Minho is acting so strange...Hope you guys like the update!