Be Mines

The Cell Phone

 

 

Hello * bows * I am finally going to mark this story as “complete.” Thank you. My subscribers, who read this and followed it until today. I know that this story isn't my best. It has tons of mistakes and it is poorly written. There are lots of things I regret, but I didn't choose to delete this fanfic like how I deleted my story “Idol Thieves.” Thank you so much for the support. Feel free to read my other fanfics that are much better and has a way better plot! I love you all~ <3 Enjoy the last chapter~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Taemin's POV~

 

It has been what, two years? Yeah, it has been two years and three months full of chaos and sadness. He has left the world full of regrets and brought sadness upon us all. He was very kind, always greeting us with his gentle eyes. He would entertain us when we're bored and cheer us up when things are boring. I don't think I will ever forget him. I don't think I can ever forget the times we spent together. He was part of the SHINee World and will forever be a part of it. Onew hyung...really liked that dog. Ha Neul noona bought it for him, that's why. I mean, I don't blame him. The dog was like their child! I use to be its uncle and played with him all the time! Unfortunately, the dog was hit by a car driven by yours truly, Choi Minho.

 

Minho's POV~

Hey, Minho here! Right now everyone's mad at me. I didn't know okay? Onew hyung is ignoring me...One mistake and they forget all of the great things I've ever done! If it wasn't for me, would the two lovebirds get their first date?

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Target has been captured. I repeat, target has been captured!” Jonghyun yells in the walkie-talkie.

“Understood. Kibeommie, how is your side doing?”

“Target is resisting!” He yells.

“Aigoo, must I do everything myself?” I pout. “Minhoho to the rescue!”

 

“This way please~” Key, who is dressed in a waiter's outfit, leads the couple to the table. Everything looks great, possibly putting all of the romantic dramas to shame! A nice view of the beach, a candle-lit dinner, a soft song playing in the background, man, I wish my first date would be this awesome! All of SHINee are busy making this the best date ever! Taeminnie is angelically playing on the piano, Jonghyun is singing, Key is serving, and I am taking memorable pictures! I mean, this is their first date after all! Yes, I know I went a little too far by making us fake a kidnap and scare the poop outta Onew, but it was fun—for us at least!

 

END of FLASHBACK

 

You see? I went through all of that planning and made everything perfect for them! And now everyone's hating on me and making me feel like the world's biggest outcast! Do you see why I am complaining now?!

 

Key's POV~

 

SHINee has gotten much more famous now, thanks to our wonderful fans. Thanks to their never ending support, SHINee continues to shine on stage! The company is very proud of us, so we basically can do whatever we want. Therefore, Ha Neul has no excuse to leave. Besides, there are lots of idols out there that hide the fact that they date. No to mention the fact that our company had Ha Neul debut while we were in America promoting out albums. Let's just say this love story started off as hectic as any other, but ended up as nice as anyone would imagine.

 

Jonghyun's POV~

 

Ha Neul and Onew have been together for a while now. SHINee have all gotten old, as sad as it seems. We're all in our 30s and 40s and damn do I feel old! As shocking as it may seem, all of us found someone we cherish and love, yes, even our once childish Lee Taemin. And luckily, none of the girls we found are associated with magic whatsoever! I seriously do not want to go through that again! I think that turning into animals and living in the hiding for a while has all taught us to appreciate our human bodies much more...

 

Onew's POV~

 

I snuggle with Ha Neul on the couch. We play with each other's fingers while watching the new drama Minho is in. I wonder how her hand would look like with a ring on it. Absolutely beautiful. I look at her happy face as she intertwines our fingers. I really do love her. She has been through so much with us and she has always been there to help us out. Sometimes, I feel like I am not good enough fro her. She's beautiful, talented, cunning, and absolutely out of this world. I get worried sometimes too. I get scared that maybe somewhere between her schedules and mines, she will find a man that she thinks fits her more than I do. I remember when I first met her. It wasn't really a meeting that makes your heart flutter and fall in love immediately. It was more like all Hell broke loose. Nonetheless, she still managed to get my heart and help all of us turn back into humans. Could she be any better than she is now?

“What are you thinking about?” She asks me with a pout.

“About how awesome you are.” I confess.

“Oh stop flattering me.” She smiles and pecks my lips. Immediately I blush. No matter how many times she shows affection, I will always blush. I can't help it! “I want to go on a date today. Is your schedule full?”

“Ani, today's our day off, remember?”

“Yes yes~” She smiles. “Okay, meet you at OFC!”

“Really?!” I smile from ear to ear.

“Yes really!” She pecks me once more and winks. “At eight, don't be late!”

 

8:01PM

 

“You're late.” She taps on the table.

“Sorry!” I bow.

“No enough!” She pouts. I lean in and kiss her on the lips. “Okay, I forgive you.” She smiles. We order chicken and eat all of them. I am just so happy right now. I'm here, eating lovely chicken with my lovely Ha Neul. Nothing can be better than this! Suddenly, Ha Neul stands up and looks at me with nervous eyes. “Everyone, please be quiet for just a few moments. I have something very important to tell him.” Why does this feel like...No way...I'm the guy, not her! “Lee Jinki, Onew, I have been knowing you for over 5 years now. We've been through thick and thin. We were there for each other and accepted each other for who we are. You always make me laugh and bring my mood up. You always bring up my self esteem and you always put me before yourself. You seriously are the best man a woman can ask for. You have great looks, a wonderful personality, and a beautiful heart. I love you Lee Jinki. I want to be with you forever and never leave your side. I hope we can be together for as long as we last. I want to be yours. Will you marry me?” She kneels down and takes out a box shaped like a cell phone and opens it, revealing two rings.