SKATEpark

The Cell Phone

Mystery Girl POV~

 

Poor Dubu. When I just met him, I also thought he was a girl. It’s sort of hard to think of him as a man anyways. He’s just so...weak, you know? But still, Key didn’t need to be that straight up...I continue patting him.

“Umm...If this makes you feel better, I think of you as a man!” Taemin smiles at Dubu. For some reason that made him cry even more. Dude, take a chill pill...“Mystery noona, you seem tired.” Taemin examines me.

“No I’m fine.” I say.

“No you’re NOT okay!” Dubu screams from under all that crying. “You’re feet hurts right?”

“SHUT UP DUBU!” I scream at him.

“What does he mean?” Onew asks me. Dubu was about to speak but I whacked him and said, “Oh, his feet hurts that’s all...” I lie.

“Aww~ Does that mean Dubu can’t go to the skatepark with us tomorrow?” Taemin wines.

“Taemin, Mystery Girl didn’t even agree yet.” Minho complains.

“Wait, agree to what?” I ask.

“Taemin wants you to go to the skatepark with us tomorrow.” Jonghyun says.

“Why?” I ask.

“Because tomorrow is Taemin’s birthday.”

“I see...” Damn, do I have to go? My legs are killing me...

“Noona, can you go with me?” Taemin pleads with puppy dog eyes. Cute...

“But your legs-” Dubu starts...

“I’ll go.

“Yeah skatepark!” Taemin cheers.

 

 

Skatepark~

 

“Little Devil, I know that face, your leg is still bothering you. Why did you agree to go?” Dubu worries.

“Calm down, it's his birthday, I can’t be that mean...”

“Little Devil! You don’t have anything to do with him though!” He has a point...

“No, I promised him already. A promise is a promise.”

“Wait, are you sure that the are going to use skateboards?” Dubu asks.

“Uh, yeah. It’s a skatepark remember?” I confirm.

“Hmm, I don’t think that they’re using skateboards...” Dubu points at the group of boys coming our way, with roller-skates on...I don’t know how to roller skate...

I know this isn't much of an update, but I tried. I have other fanfics to write and projects to take care of. So, I will try to update more. I have many ideas for this fanfic. If you would like check out these ones:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32303/idol-thieves-fangirl-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28732/secret-camera-fangirl-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34792/i-like-him-because-he-s-gay-he-loves-me-because-i-m-lesbian-comedy-romance-shinee-taemin

They are all about SHINee. Check them out if you are too bored and I haven't updated!~ Thanks and make sure to comment!