All But Cursed

The Cell Phone

 

 

No One's POV~

 

Dubu places a gentle hand on Ha Neul's shoulder and reassures her. As an assistant, he must take charge when things go wrong. Dubu slashes his right palm and uses that hand to hold Ha Neul's bleeding hand. He turns her around and faces her, both n their knees and closed eyes. He leans forward and she mirrors him, making their foreheads touch. He sends his energy to his chest and pushes his energy into her body, giving her support. Her eyes open and glow with a bright white light as she enters the dream.

 

Ha Neul enters the dream and sees a terrible sight. Minho is on the ground, looking pale and fragile, Jonghyun is shaking with pain, Key is whimpering in pain, Taemin is throwing himself with all of his energy trying to be free from the chains, and Onew is staring at the shattered vial on the ground with his bloody wrists coloring the floor. “Little Devil!” Dubu says to her through his mind. “Can you hear me?” He sends again.

“Yes Dubu!” She yells.

“This is your mother's dream. Only your kind can control it! Just do your best and concentrate! You must make them all focus on their senses and feelings so they can stabilize their souls. You must remember, none of them can help each other and you are forbidden to change their fate in the dream. They must get out of this on their own!” With this, Dubu stops projecting his voice into her thoughts and focus on stabilizing Ha Neul's powers in the dream.

Ha Neul knows better than to run and help the boys since it would ruin all of their hard work. She repeats Dubu's words after getting the five shining boys' attention my chanting a spell, making their pain stop for a few seconds. All is done, but the only problem is: she doesn't know how they will revive the potion and read the final spell. Each member uses every ounce of their energy to lean on the walls for support. What will help them? They're all nearly half dead and fragile. I have to spell to help them, no way to make them concentrate without ignoring their pain. Ottoke?! Ha Heul screams at herself.

She looks around and sees Taemin no longer struggling on the chains and closing his eyes, dancing a bit to his own imaginary music. Slowly, the chains loosen and fall off of him, releasing him. Jonghyun tightens his fists and forces himself to sit up and regulates his breathing. Slowly, he smiles and the happy thoughts fill his mind. The pain fades slightly as his energy starts to regain itself. With much effort, Key closes his eyes tighter than before and gets up while trying to fight with the pain inside him. He pictures himself on stage with fans cheering for SHINee. Excitement and a heartwarming feeling distracts him form all the pain. Minho with every once of his energy imagines himself winning a competition, smiling, celebrating with his friends and family. With every ounce of his soul still in his body, he holds on to his life, not letting go. Onew closes his eyes and slows down his breathing, humming a slight tune to clam himself. After a few seconds, the chain releases him but the blood on his wrist continues to dip.

Blood! Ha Neul suddenly gets an idea. All of this time, she has been trying to light up the candles with her blood. The SHINee members had lit them up with their blood in the first place. Possibly, by having them shed blood, it can tie the dream and reality to one. Possibly, they can somehow light the candles in the dreams!

“We have to try it, even if it might not work.” Onew says nodding, able to understand her thoughts in the dream. She nods and summons a dream slicer, a weapon that can be used in dreams. With their restored energy, the five members come near each other and form a circle. Ha Neul passing them the knife and they all take turns cutting both their palms and shed blood. They all hold hands the the circle glows with a powerful aura. Ha Neul sits in the middle where the shattered vial is and rolls the scroll on top of the potion, hoping the scroll will accept the offer.

She puts her hands together interlocking all but her index and thumbs together. She Matches her index finger with the other and have her thumbs touching as well, making it a shape of a teardrop. All of the SHINee members close their eyes and think about their past. The remembered their happiness, their pain, their flaws, and their talent before they were cursed. Ha Neul raises up her hands with the same position and match it up to the center of her chest. She reads the curse in her mind and make the SHINee members do the same by communicating through their souls in the dream.

As the spell is ending, between the teardrop shape she made with her fingers appears a drop of blood, containing all of the SHINee members' blood before they were changed. She controls the drop and sends it to the center of the scroll on top of the spilled potion and says the last word of the spell.

 

Dubu pulls himself back and cuts the connection Ha Neul had in the dream. Now that the blood in the dream has formed, she has to do the final steps. The five bodies in front of her are now looking better than ever. She smiles at the sight of their “repaired” bodies. She changes her position- similar how they started the procedure- and Dubu fixes the candles and reposition them. She- for the last time- drops her blood on their candles and the flames reappear, now with a normal flame. Slowly, the candles dissolve and almost magically disappear into thin air. The curse has been lifted.

 

 

 

Yes yes I know --------> Short update! :( Don't be made okay?!

I just felt like I needed to end the whole curse thing already so the main plot can move on: Onew and Ha Neul must fall in love!!!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this because you know that a bunch of new things will hapen later on: ROMANCE!

Now it you DON'T like romance...Don't worry, not everything will be all cute and dating! It will have a process and or course will lead to an ending!

Please comment and tell me your thoughts and/or suggestions! All comments are loved!

I will update as soon as I can!

See you ;)