Onew's Solution

The Cell Phone

Mystery Girl POV~

 

 

“Thanks for bringing me home.” I say to Taemin and wave him goodbye.

“Wait, is this going to be he last time we see each other?” He pouts.

“I guess so.”

“But Taeminnie had a really fun time with you.”

“You are an idol and I’m a normal school girl, deal with it. Well, goodbye now.” I close the door and leave Taemin outside.

“Ha Neul?” I hear my uncle’s voice.

“Yes, I’m home.” I answer as I take off my shoes.

“Where have you been?”

“Oh, I was out with a few friends.”

“Can you do me a favor?” He asks me.

“Sure. What is it?”

“I need you to look for a job.”

“Why?”

“The company lowered my salary so I might not have enough money to pay the house bills.”

“Oh, alright. I’ll find a job starting tomorrow.”

“Thanks. You should take a shower, you smell like sweat.” He fluffs my hair.

“Alright.” I walk up to my room and take a quick shower. Wait....Did I even get my cell phone back yet? I dry myself and search through my jacket pockets. I remember Onew gave it to me already though...“Oh shoot me...” I say as I remember taking it out in the restaurant. I never put it back in my pocket did I?

 

 

Taemin POV~

 

 

My hyungs picked me up and drove me home. I take a quick shower and sit on my bed thinking about the story Mystery noona told me. I can’t remember her name...If I was her and almost lost my legs; I would probably go through a whole mental issue. It is so amazing that she can dance even though her legs hurt. She can be a role model...She can be my role model. I take out her phone from my coat pocket. I took it so she has to look for me...I want her to be my friend. I sigh and lay on my bed and kiss her phone goodnight. Night Ha Neul noona...

 

 

Onew POV~

 

 

I am worried...I haven’t been able to eat chicken for ages now. My Onew Condition is happening less; I can actually control it...I miss falling and making my dongsaengs laugh at me. Chicken is my only hope into getting my life back. After the incident with the thugs, I am too scared to go outside alone anymore. There is this new chicken shop that is about to open, but it takes another three days! I can’t live without my chicken any longer...What can I do now... Onew without his sangtae is a chicken without it’s wings. I want to cry~ God, please help your little Jinki get his sangtae and chicken back; I can’t live without it.

 

 

Mystery Girl POV~

 

 

“When?”

“Three days.”

“Really? I’m hired?”

“Yes, you are.”

“Thank you~ Bye Bye. I’ll make sure to come on time!” I hang up the phone and run home. “Uncle! I got a job!”

“Really Neullie? Where?” He asks me using my nickname.

“At the new chicken shop a few blocks away from here. OFC, have you heard of it?”

“Yes I have. That’s good, now we don’t have to sell the house.” My uncle pats my shoulder.

“Oh, what time is it?”

“Seven o’ five.” He answers

“Oh, I have to go then; Dubu wants me to teach him how to fight.”

“Come back before ten!” My uncle screams as I run out the house. I need to get my cell phone first...Dang you Lee Taemin!