The Start

The Cell Phone

 

 

 

Hello everyone~ Sorry for not writing in a while...I sort of- still do- have writers block so I didn’t know what to write. Only a few of my subscribers actually vote...YOU MAKE ME FEEL BAD~ Well anyways...I am not Korean and stuff so I don’t know many things about it, so if I make any mistakes about the schools and stuff then just act like I don’t okay? All I know is that their school year is divided into two semesters. The first begins in the beginning of March and ends in mid-July; the second begins in late August and ends in mid-February....So yeah...Can you PLEASE COMMENT, because I do not want silent readers...Even though the story isn’t good I just hope you comment a little...A sentence or three is enough for me...I just feel like I do not like the story a lot...If you have any ideas for my fanfic then please tell me...I really don’t want to delete this story, so please help me feel better...PLEASE COMMENT! Without further adieu, please enjoy this short update~

 

 

 

Ha Neul's POV~

 

 

That’s it, no more mister nice guy; they never like returning other people’s property! I swear when I get my hands around their necks, I’m not letting go! I stomp my way to their dorm. I finally arrived. Time for some pounding. I run to their door and pound on the door furiously. “YAH! Open the door! Lee Taemin if you don’t come out here I am going to break this door down!” I pound louder. “OPEN!”

“Coming!” I hear Key’s voice.

“Hello noona~” Taemin waves. I grabs his shirt collar and lifts him with my hand.

“Don’t noona me, give me my phone!” I yell in his face. Yes- I know, it’s rude; but I need my phone dammit!

“I don’t have it noona.” He says innocently.

“Liar, you have it.” I say shaking him.

“What happened?” Onew comes to the door.

“Taemin has my cell phone.” I say.

“I know he doesn’t.” Key says looking at Onew strangely.

“Yeah, he looses things too easily, he would’ve told Key to keep it.” Onew confirms.

“Fine, but if you find my phone tell me.” I say even though I don’t believe them.

“Alright, goodnight Mystery noona!~” Taemin says as they close the door.

 

 

No One’s POV~

 

 

“Taemin, give it.” Onew puts his hand out.

“Fine...” Taemin pouts and places the cell phone on Onew’s hand while he pats Taemin’s head and sends him off to sleep. He grips the phone tightly and says to himself, one day, I will return this phone to you personally.

 

Morning~

 

Ha Neul’s first semester has ended and so, she works for most of her day. She jogs to her new job and greets herself to everyone with her nickname: Little Devil. Every worker starts as delivery person and moves up from their job onwards through progress, so, Ha Neul must do so also. She puts on her work uniform and gets herself ready for an order. “Little Devil!” Dubu waves at her as he enters the back door.

“What are you doing here?” She looks at him.

“I work here.” He simply smiles.

“What?!” She screams in shock.

“My dad is the owner of this shop.”

“What? Really? Why didn’t you-”

“I didn’t tell you since you hate rich folks that show off their money.” He tells her. “I was going to offer you a job, but my father told me you already had an interview, so I just let you find out on your own.”

“Stupid Dubu, I thought you stalked me for a second there.” She slaps his hand jokingly.

“I didn’t want you to think you got the job because of-” Ha Neul glares at him. “But you didn’t, I didn’t know about you wanting a job until my dad told me.” She raises an eyebrow at him. “I swear!” Dubu says as he puts on his uniform.

“I’m delivery girl, what about you?” She asks him.

“I’m cashier.” He smiles proudly.

“Loser...” She whispers to herself and walks to her work area while Dubu walks to his. After a few minutes of waiting, Ha Neul finally has her first delivery. She looks at the familiar address and rides the motorcycle to the destination. Without even noticing the familiar building, she knocks on the door and waits for the customer to open the door.

“Who is it?” She hears a familiar voice ask from behind the door.

“Delivery for Mr. Lee Jinki,” She says. “You ordered seven orders of wings and a bucket of chicken pops.” She reads off the order paper.

“Oh.” She hears the person from the other side of the door say as he opens the door. “Mystery girl?” She looks up as Onew steps out from behind the door.

“Onew?” She questions in surprise. “You’re Lee Jinki?”

“Yeah, remember how I told you before that it’s my real name?” He furrows his eyebrows.

“Oh yeah!” She finally remembers. “Well, here’s your order, money please.” She says as she passes him his order.

“Here’s the money,” He passes her more money than needed. “It’s for a tip.” He smiles at her.

“Is the whole crew home?” She asks him.

“No, just me and Minho.”

“Oh, then what’s with the large order of chicken?”

“I really like eating chicken....” He laughs and rubs the back of his neck. “Oh, and Minho eats a lot too since he does sports.” He quickly adds.

“Well, thanks for the tip. I have to go make my next delivery, bye now.” She bows slightly and walks back to the motorcycle.

“Wait!” Onew screams at her.

“Hmm?” She looks at him.

“Do you work here everyday at this shift?” He asks her.

“Yeah, why?”

“Just wondering, you can go now, hope you get lots of tips!” He waves to her as she drives off.

 

The rest of her day moved on pretty quickly. Since OFC is a very large shop with fast delivery, the deliverers were all busy for the whole day. Ha Neul earned lots of tips from he customers and was complemented by the manager for being the fastest deliverer. All she has to worry about is the surprise ahead of her, because Lee Jinki, is not going to let her escape from his life that easily. Jung Ha Neul's tragic love story, is only beginning.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 Yes, I know it’s short, but this is where the story makes its turn back on track and fix the mess I started a few chapters ago. I hope this makes you guys more pleased and please COMMENT! Can you please comment? I mean, I feel like no one is reading my author’s note and it makes me feel bad. Can I please have like at least FIVE COMMENTS? I really want comments from you guys since it helps me want to write faster, only one or two of you guys actually comment. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading~