We Meet and We Met

The Cell Phone

 

Ha Neul's POV~

 

“Update, completed!” I cheer as I click on the “add chapter” button. Geesh, writing out your feelings and thoughts sure is difficult...I mean, it's just so hard to explain everything...and it's not only because my memories are getting fuzzing! It's hard to remember everything you have gone through in the past years, but eh...one has to try right?

I stretch and stroll around in my office. I really miss him...Writing fanfiction is the only way I can remember and explain to myself over and over again that yes, I have once loved. “Onew-ah, how are you doing?” I sigh. “Are you tired? Are you feeling well? Did you...get to eat any chicken today?” Being an average fan is very difficult. I can't hang out with him, due to his tight schedules. I can't be around him, since I distract him...What other choice do I have? Being the manager's foster daughter is hard enough, but with all of these scandals around and ninja paparazzi, how can we be a couple? I guess me choosing to leave the entertainment business was correct...

“Miss! Miss!” My homeroom student trots in the office and sits herself casually in front of me. “Look look!” She shows me her cell phone, that has my asianfanfics page displayed. “Thanks for updating on my birthday! I knew that you can write it in time!” She hugs me. “This is awesome!”

“Is it?” I chuckle and ruffle her hair. “What did I tell you about mentioning my fanfics in school?” I scold her jokingly.

“But Miss~ It's just so good! I can't wait to read more!”

“I'm afraid that you can't read any more of it.”

“Waeyo?” She pouts sadly.

“You see, I have nothing else to write.” I pat her head.

“What do you mean? You only let Onew and Ha Neul become a couple! I don't see anything else happening! Besides, I just skimmed through this update! You separated the two characters! You have to add more! Will they meet each other again? Do they still love each other? What will happen to their relationship?!” She yells.

“Shhhh! Now calm down.” I wait a few seconds. “She left him, and he continues his career with SHINee, what else do you want?”

“But...But! Come on! They have to be together! They have been through so much and you just threw away their relationship like that? Why make a story?”

“Geesh, so judgmental!” I shake my head. “Onew and SHINee shine for the fans! Besides, you act like dating is forever. They can break up too you know. Later on, they can find someone as perfect for them once again.”

“But I want Ha Neul and Onew oppa together!” Aigoo, you can't call him oppa, ajusshi is more like it.”

“Don't change the subject! I just want you to fix this update~”

“Do you not like my writing then?”

“I do but-”

“No buts, lunch will end soon, go to class.”

“But-f-fine.” She huffs and strides out the room.

“Such a demanding subscriber...” I giggle to myself and pack up. The principle has approved of letting me leave the school early for an appointment. My leg is fully recovered, but sometimes, when the weather changes, it aches, so I need some medicine...

“Wah! Oh my gosh it is you!” I hear a student squeal.

“Shh, please don't scream.”

“Ahhh! You just talked to me! I am so honored! Hey girls, come here! It's SHINee's Onew!!!” I turn abruptly and look around for him. Without even trying, I spot him in “disguise” (aka normal clothes with a cap on). The female students are running over, and he steps back frantically. He awkwardly waves and smiles, but looks around, trying to find a place to escape to. I chuckle to myself and walk over to him slowly.

“Is there something wrong here?” I use my loud teacher voice and catch the students' attention.

“Miss! It's SHINee's-”

“Yeobo, don't you think they're cute?” I make a quick move and wrap my arm around his. “My baby looks a lot like Onew huh? He gets that a lot.” I giggle. “He's just here to pick me up.” I nod and the students are put in shock. They try to get a better view of his face but I pull him and stand in front of him. The bell rings. “Class is about to starts students, you don't want to be late.” I smile and turn around. I hold onto his hand and make a run for it. We finally reach my car and I push him into the passenger seat...Well, push is an understatement, I swung the door open and tossed him in.

“Where have you been?” He embraces me, and immediately my heart flutters and cheeks turn warm. “Do you know how long I have been searching for you? If it wasn't for Dubu I-”

“Calm down~ take deep breath and-”

“I don't need to calm down!” He yells and buts on a funny face. “I am completely calm.” He nods. It seems like he is telling himself that, more that telling me...“But seriously, one year. One year you have been out of my life! What were you thinking? We didn't even get to have out first date, our first kiss, our-” I lean in and peck his lips. “That does not count!” He whines.

“Look, I left you for your own benefit. I could have made people dislike SHINee and your fame-”

“This is what happens in every drama! The girl or the guy would think they are doing something beneficial for their lover, but it turns out, they only hurt the both of them! Oh, my life is just like a drama~” He says dramatically.

“You know it's true! Manager Appa said so too! He actually liked my idea!”

“Yeah yeah yeah! Listen to outsiders and ignore my fragile heart! Do you know how hard it was looking for you? I was thinking so out of the box it wasn't even funny! Did someone kidnap her? Is she dead? Was she only a dream? I couldn't stand loosing you like that...at least not knowing why you had to leave me...” He caresses my face. “I thought we were forever.” He kisses me and pulls away slowly. “You worried me so much.”

“You sound so cheesy.”

“Get use to it.” He pecks my lips once more. “Now that I found you again, I am never going to let go of you.” He takes out two magnetic bracelets and put one on each one of our wrists. “Let's see if it works...” He moves his wrist close to mines, and immediately they attract one another. “Beautiful.” He chuckles happily.

“Aigoo, you sound like a creepy fanboy.”

“It can't be helped! You left me with this lonely heart for a whole year!”

“Don't exaggerate! It has only been eleven months, thirteen days, twelve hours, thirteen minutes, and around forty eight seconds.”

“You are the death of me.” He gives me an Eskimo kiss and we both just sit there in silence, appreciating each others' company.

 

Onew's POV~

 

Time passed~

 

“Are you sure you don't want me to drive you back to the dorm?”

“Hey, you were the one who was leaving me to “be safe,” now you want us to stroll around together and get our faces on the news?” I joke.

“See you soon?”

“I'll call you.” I promise, and watch her drive away. “Lee Jinki, what did you do in your past life to get yourself, cursed, nearly killed, and find the most special girl in the world?” I ask myself and smile. We spent a whole afternoon together, does it count as a first date? Ani. A date has to be romantic and special...this is more like a one year reunion.

“Lee Jinki!”

“Yes?” I turn around and immediately face darkness.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

This story will end soon, since I can't update a lot and I am far too busy to have so many fanfics at once....

If you reread the foreward, you will have a hint!

 

Care to COMMENT? <3