Bad Seonsaengnim

The Cell Phone

 

 

Mystery Girl POV~

 

 

Okay, I am completely shocked. I only know how to use a skateboard not roller-skates! “Noona!” Taemin waves at me running towards me. “Mystery noona, where are your skates?” He asks.

“Stop calling me Mystery noona...” I say to him.

“Then tell me your real name~” He whines.

“Just because it’s your birthday doesn’t mean that I can’t hit you. I mean...Birthday punches hurt.” I crack my knuckles sending shivers down his spine.

“Mystery noona, are you going to skate?” He asks.

“Yeah I am.” I show him my skateboard.

“But aren’t you going to skate with me?” He pouts.

“Yeah Mystery Girl, it is his birthday.” Minho says.

“I only have this and that’s it.” I say.

“Besides,” Dubu adds. “She needs her rest. If she roller-skates then it would use a lot of her leg strength.”

“Are you tired? Do you need to rest?” Onew asks.

“Of course she does! After the accident-”

“DUBU! If you keep budding into my business the I’ll never talk to you again.” I warn him.

“Noona, do you know how to roller-skate?” Taemin asks.

“Mm.” I say merely a whisper.

“Come on, just have some fun.” Onew smiles at me and pulls me to the sports shop. The SHINee members quickly choose a pair for me and they pay. Taemin tells me to sit down and he takes off my shoes. Slowly he takes the roller-skate out of the bag and hold my foot delicately. He puts the skates on my and tie it on just right.

He looks up and smiles. “Let’s go Mystery noona.”

“I can’t.” I say.

His smile fades away quickly. “Why?”

“I-” I can’t lie forever...“I don’t know how to skate.” I whisper to him. The SHINee members stopped laughing and talking within their own conversation and looks at me.

“Did you just say-” Key says.

“No she didn’t.” Jonghyun says.

“Oh she did...” Minho says.

“You...can’t skate?” Onew asks me.

“Hey! Don’t bully her!” Dubu says.

“I was just asking her you know...” Onew says.

“Well, then I’ll learn how to ride a skateboard with you~” Taemin eye-smiles.

“No. No. No. No. No. Taeminnie, that is too dangerous. We don’t want you to hurt yourself. We are already freaking out since we let you roller-skate.”

“But Key umma~”

“Umma?” I ask in shock.

They ignore me and continue complaining to each other. Onew taps my shoulder and tells me to follow him out of the chaos. I try to follow him but couldn’t move. My feet are attached to some roller-blades that I have no control of. My legs ache but even so, if I made one move...I’d fall. I stand there starring at him heading for the door. He stops and realizes that I didn’t follow him. He comes closer to me and asks, “Why aren’t you coming?” He asks. I stare at my feet and he follows my gaze. He giggles lightly since he understands and comes closer to me.

“I’ll carry you.” He says. Before I could protest he lifts me up and carries me. “Be careful, you’ll fall.” We finally left the building and he places me on the bench gently. “Hey, do you want to learn how to...skate?” He asks rubbing the back of his head.

“Only if you want me too...” I whisper hoping he wouldn’t hear me.

“You need to unless you want our little maknae to cry his eyes off when he falls off the skateboard.”

“Oh...” I pout and try to get up. I get unbalanced and then fall. Luckily Onew caught me in time and he helps me keep balance.

“Roller-skating is like any other wheel related sport. You move your feet to keep balance and continue moving. The minute you get through the fears of falling then you can roller-skate. Just step quickly and push your leg force back to roll forward. You keep on doing to and then when you keep balance, you can skate.” He says showing me with his own feet. “Okay now. One foot.” I copy him. “The other one...Faster. Yeah your doing it!” He lets go of my hands and I skate around easily. Onew...Onew...You’re such a bad teacher...You never taught me how to stop.

I roll in circles around the sidewalk. “How do you stop this thing!” I scream trying to calm myself down. My feet are tired now. I try to keep going but my feet are getting unbalanced. “Dam it Onew help me!” I scream as I fall down on the hard cement. He finally caught up and to me and comes to my aid. “Never...teach a student..how...to skate...without teaching them how to brake.” I pant and he helps me to the bench.

“I’m so sorry, I thought you could of done it a little better.” He says in guilt.

“Hey, are you gonna help me or are you going to keep criticizing me and hope I bleed to death.” He looks at my palms and knees that are scrapped and bleeding- a lot. He freaks out screaming “KEY!” Then out of nowhere Key appears with a first aid kit.

“Here you go~” He says like it’s no big deal and disappears.

“NOONA!!!!!!!!” Taemin runs to my pushing Onew away. Onew falls down completely forgotten. “Why didn’t you tell me you were out here! I thought you were kidnaped- or worse- left without me to get banana-milk!” He pouts. He rips the first aid kit out of Onew’s hand and helps me. He cleaned the bleeding wounds and put on the bandages for me. “There...Are you okay?”

“Of course I’m fine...I am just fine of the fact that I came here to make the birthday boy happy but came here just to find out that I can’t skate, then the birthday boy forgets about me and argues with his “umma”, then his stupid hyung tried to teach me skating but I only ended up failing. How would you feel!” I scream.

“Sorry noona...” He pouts. “Can you forgive me?”

“Yeah yeah birthday boy...Why can’t we do something more fun? I mean...”

“Something we both like?”

“Uh huh...”

“Okay,” He leans to my ear and whispers. “Let’s ditch everyone and go on a da- I mean go have some fun. Like dancing or ice cream!” He says. I nod and he helps me take off my skates. We still ignore Onew on the ground and Taemin holds my hand. Let’s go.”