One Year Later

The Cell Phone

 

One Year Later~

 

No One's POV~

 

“Ahh, so tired~” Taemin whines as the five shining men enter the vehicle.

“Ditto.” Minho nods and plops on the chair.

“I took a picture with a fan!” Jonghyun does the victory sign and wave his phone around.

“Turn on the AC!” Key yells from the back seat.

“A simple “please” would help.” Ha Neul complains as she turns on the air conditioner.

“Thank you.” Onew adds in and smiles.

“No problem.” Ha Neul says and starts driving. With the manager's approval, Ha Neul is SHINee's assistant manager- at least, that's what they tell the company. Her uncle and his new family moved to America, and Ha Neul is now the manager's foster daughter. You win some, you loose some. Ha Neul got herself a new family and she get's to hang out with the SHINee members twenty four seven, but unfortunately, she doesn't get to attend college (not that she minds). And if you're wondering about Onew...no, he has not confessed yet.

“This is our last night in New York.” Key pouts.

“At least for now, anyways.” Onew adds.

“Yes, rice!” Taemin cheers, thinking about the meals in Korea, waiting for him.

“What, do you want to party or something?” Ha Neul asks.

“Party! Party!” Jonghyun cheers.

“Manager hyung! Can we? Please~” Taemin whines.

“Sure...” This is translated into: “No alcohol, no inappropriate behavior- that mean you Jonghyun- try to have enough sleep, and make sure all of you things are packed first.”

“Yes sir!” Taemin salutes him.

“Stop the car.” Their manager says. Ha Neul does so and he step out of the car. “Time to find me a few ladies.” He says confidently and trots away. The car bursts into laughter.

“Manager hyung seems happier in the states.” Key bursts into Key condition- dramatically leaning on the car seat, hitting it multiple times, and laughing hysterically.

“Agreed!” Jonghyun says as he films the manager dancing away.

“Come on, let's pass by a store and buy some snacks.”

 

“Cheers!” They all cling their glasses of soda.

“We have three more hours of hanging out if we want to have enough sleep.” Key reminds them all.

“You killjoy.” Jonghyun pouts.

“Manager's orders.” Ha Neul nods.

“Yeah yeah yeah.” Taemin says with a wave of dismissal.

“I'm going to get some more soda.” Ha Neul gets up and goes to the refrigerator in the hotel room.

“Me too.” Onew says and follows her. He nods to Key who nods back, smiling.

“What is it hyung?” Taemin asks.

“Onew's going to attempt it.” Minho says.

“About time!” Jonghyun whispers loudly.

 

“Hey.” Onew starts.

“Hey?” Ha Neul awkwardly replies.

“So-” They both say. “You go first. No you.” They say in unison.

“You go first.” Ha Neul insists.

“Okay...” Onew takes in a deep breath. “You know...we never actually thanked you correctly...”

“For?”

“You know...saving our lives...”

“Oh...”

“Yeah...” The awkward tension in the air is eating him alive.

“Is that all you wanted to say?”

“Ah, n-no. There's more...Um...I was wondering...how should we thank you?” Onew forces out.

“I was just trying to solve something my mother started, you don't need to worry to much. No need to-”

“But I want to.” Onew blurts out. “I mean...We owe you a lot and...I really want to pay you back...and-”

“Get to the point.”

“Will you...allow me to pay back this debt by....umm...d-dating...umm...Forget it.” Onew turns around and was about to sprint away.

“What was that? I didn't hear you.” She teases, clearly understanding what he wants.

“I-I really like the chicken you delivered.” Onew tried not a face palm himself.

“Maybe...I can bring some chicken over when you have free time.” She shrugs.

“Y-yeah...” Onew grabs the soda and slowly walks back to the boys.

“Hey leader!” Onew turns around and immediately caught Ha Neul, who flew into his arms. “I'd be honored to go out with you.” She smiles.

 

“Five...six...aww! I was so close!”

“Just practice a bit more. Maybe your ttakbam will be as good as mines.” Onew pats her head.

“Hmph. I thought I would be better...” Ha Neul pouts.

“You're too cute.” Onew smiles and wraps his arm around her waist.

“You know...you changed me...a lot...and it's weird...”

“What is it?”

“I don't know...I's just that my nickname “Little Devil” doesn't fit me anymore...You taught me how to do aegyo.” She shyly buries her face in his shoulder.

“I don't mind. Even if you change or go back to your normal, cold, old self-”

“Hey!” She lightly hits his shoulder.

“Point is,” He chuckles. “I'll still tolerate you.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you.” He smiles cheekily.

“So cheesy!” She whines.

“It sounded way less cheesy in my head...hehe.” He awkwardly smiles. She leans in and pecks his soft lips.

“But I like it.” She pecks his cheek again.

“Good.” Onew leans in and kisses her.

“Wow wow wow!” They pull apart the minute Key's voice was heard. “Too much PDA.”

“We're in our dorm. His is my room!” Onew whines.

“Yeah yeah.” Key waves his hand. “Anyways, there's someone here to see you~” He sings and skips away. They both walk out of the room and immediately they were wrapped in a tight hug.

“Congratulation!” Dubu screams in his choppy English. “I so happy!”

“It's “I am so happy” Dubu...” Ha Neul corrects.

“I don't care~” He giggles. “I am so happy!” They all pause and look at him. “What?”

“Are you going to tell us why you're happy?” Onew asks slowly.

“I'm happy because you're together silly! Well, not fully happy...We made a bet and because of you, I lost one hundred bucks in USD!”

“What?” Ha Neul narrow her eyes at him.

“Key started it!” Dubu yells and runs and hides behind Jonghyun.

“Key.” Onew growls.

“Yah! You traitor!” Key tries to reach over and hit Dubu, luckily Minho is holding him back.

“Well..you shouldn't be mad at Key that much...The bet was to guess if Haneul will agree to date you.” Taemin explains. “Besides, I got one fourth of the profit hehe.”

“Dubu, you voted that I'll say no?”

“Well yeah! I mean...I'm so cute and stuff so...”

“Not in a million years would I ever date you jiggly soy milk square.” Ha Neul mehrongs.

“Yah!”

“You know it's true.” She says drily.
“My heart!” He whines.

“Don't be such a baby~” Key says. “The truth hurts!” He mehrongs Dubu.

“Am I targeted today?!”

“Your fault for coming here~” Taemin giggles.

“FML.” Dubu says in English.

I am not sure if i sould continue the story...What do you think? Should I end it in the next chapter? or should i continue by putting in new problems for them? Comment please! (I was in a play so I didn't have time to update, sorry!).