Disappointment

The Cell Phone

Hello all! Here is an update. Please check out my new fanfic Idol thieves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I going to do? What to do....what to do...What should I do! “When is she coming?” I ask Minho.

“In a half an hour.”

“What!” I am freaking out.

IN A HALF AN HOUR!” Minho screams.

“I heard you!” I snap at him and run up the stairs to my room with my arms flying around like a chicken trying to fly. “What do I wear? What do I wear!” I pull out a bunch of random clothing throwing them into a large heap on my bed. I put on a bunch of clothes in different combinations to see what would look good on me.

A chicken suit. “Too feathery...”

Taemin’s clothes. “Wedgy!”

A pink jacket. “Too Key-like.”

A tux. “Too formal.

A dress... “Where did this dress come from!” I scream. A faint laugh is getting louder outside my door. “KEY!” Key’s head pops out from the crack of my door.

“Nice clothes!” He mocks.

“Shut up!” I slam the door close.

Sweats. “Too baggy.”

Pajamas. “Too nighttime.”

Uniform. “I’m not going to school...”

A bra. “Where did this come from!” I rip it off me.

My love t-shirt. “Perfect.” The shirt is black with three white words printed on it. Love. Love. Love.

Ding- dong~ The doorbell rings. “I GOT IT!” I run down the stairs as my Onew Condition struck me. I fall down the stairs causing my ankle to feel excruciating pain. I ignore it. “Hyung, are you okay?” I ignore Taemin and open the door.

Anyeongh-” I stop. There is no one here! The back door! I run as fast as I can with a hurt ankle. There Minho is standing staring at a girl in a flowery dress.

Anyeonghaseyo.” She smiles at me oddly...almost like how a fan would look at me... “I am here to get my phone.”

“If it is your phone, then tell me if it is a new or old phone.”

“Of- of course it is a new one.” She blurts out.

“I’m sorry, but you’re not who I’m looking for.” I coldly say and slam the door in her face. “She wasn’t the girl.” I sadly say as I limp up the stairs with my painful ankle.

 

 

Mystery Girl POV~

 

 

Finally, school ended! I swear, today felt extra long for some reason. I stretch and start to walk home. My stupid legs are still hurting from yesterday. I think that I must of hit my bone too hard or something. I mean, I haven’t fought for a long time after the accident...so I guess I lost my stuff... “Little Devil, wait up!” My buddy calls catching up to me.

“Dubu, what’s up?”

“Little Devil, I want to know if I can come over your house.”

“Why?”

“I want you to teach me how to fight!”

“If you are afraid someone will hit you then just tell them that I will fight with them. I will protect you.” I say.

“But I’m the guy! I should be able to protect YOU.” He complains.

“I don’t need protection.”

“But I am the reason why-”

“Don’t you dare bring that story up.” I cut his sentence.

“Please, I can’t have you protect me all the time. Let me protect myself.”

“Fine.” I forced out.

“Thank you!”

“BUT, let me call my uncle first to see if he says yes.” I search through the pocket I usually put my phone in. Not there. I check my other pockets. Not there either. No one would steal my phone, it’s too old. A replay of yesterday’s even appears in my head. “Darn it!” I run to the alley to search for my phone.

“Litt-le....Dev-il” Dubu pants. “What are you running for?”

“My phone, I lost it here.” Dubu helps me look for my phone. I was about to give up until I see a clear picture of my phone on a flyer. I rip it off and read.

“There’s a phone number written on it” Dubu points out.

“Dubu, let me borrow your phone.” He passes me it. I dial my number but it sent me to my voice mail. I dial the number on the flyer and wait for someone to pick up.

“Hello?” I hear a deep voice greet.

“Umm, do you have my phone?” I ask.

“Are you sure it is your phone?” He asks.

“Yes, can you return it to me?”

“Umm..wait a sec.” I hear a few mumbles and I hear a new voice.

Anyeonghaseyo, are you the one that saved me?” It was the dude I saved.

“Yeah, is my phone broken?”

“Hehe...a little...”

“Oh, can you return it to me?”

“Yes! Please come!” he sounds excited.

“Come where?” I ask still confused. He tells me the address and I repeat it once for Dubu to hear as well. “Okay, I’ll be there in a bit.” I hang up and pass Dubu has phone. “I’ll teach you how to fight next time.” I run off leaving my weak friend in the dark alley. Better get out of there before anything happens Dubu...

 

SHINee Dorm~

 

 

I ring the doorbell. The doorknob turns hastily and the dude I saved popped out. “Anyeonghaseyo,” he bows. “Thank you for saving me!” I scratch the back of my head feeling awkward.

“You’re welcome?” I say as four other faces pop out from behind the door.

“So you are Onew’s mystery girl?” They say in unison.

 ___________________________________________________________

Don't forget to comment! Please check out Idol ThIeves with this link:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32303/idol-thieves-shinee

thank you for reading!