The Random People

The Cell Phone

 

Onew POV~

 

Mwahahahaha...I, Lee Jinki is out to buy some delicious chicken! I sneek out of the dorm and head off. Key wouldn’t let me eat anymore chicken. Humph, I’ll eat chicken alright and by myself as well! Key will never know! I continue walking getting further away from the dorm. To prevent anyone seeing me, I enter a nearby alley. CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHI- Some approaching men stop my happy thoughts.

“Hmm...Hey boys, isn’t that SHINee’s Onew?” I middle guy said.

“He sure is big brother.” The one on the right side said while giving me a glare. I’m not sure what to do. Are they fans, or are they kidnapers, or worse- the MAFIA! I slowly back away. Slowly...slowly....Come on Onew, you can do it! “I don’t think so!” The third dude screams at me. Darn it, you were so close!

“Annyohasaeyo, how may I help you?” I try to act natural. Yeah smooth...The big people look at me awkwardly and smile.

“This is going to be easy.” The third dude says and runs toward me. AH, I don’t know what to do! I duck down so he can’t get me, causing him to trip over my shoe. Your fault! I scream in my head happily. As I look up the second one is already on top of me. His large arms try to hold my back in a tight grip. I look down and see that he is only wearing flip-flops. Idea! I stomp my foot with all my might causing him to cry in pain holding his foot.

I saw the chance and tried to run, but again the third guy got up. I try to duck but he didn’t fall for the same trick and grabs me. His grip was tight and he was wearing large shoes. I can’t move my hands and tried to stomp on him and failed. I feel too much like a girl now...Oh why CHICKEN? Am I really getting kidnaped because of you?

“DUCK!” I hear a girl’s voice. I can’t duck, so I bend my head as much as I can and hear a loud CRACK! The guy holding me falls down on the hard ground. Ouch... I look up and see a average sized girl attacking the big and strongest looking person. Like seriously, she is ATTACKING him. She jumps up and does a turn in mid air and land her foot on his left cheek. Blood comes out of his mouth from the strong impact on his teeth.

He wipes the blood and charges the girl, but she only jumps over him and kick his back. He falls down with a loud thump and tries to get up. The girl jumps on him elbow first and knock him out. K.O! She gets up leaving the grown men motionless on the ground. The second dude was nowhere to be found. He must of ran away before she knocked out the big brother.

My savior cracks her hands and fixes her beautiful brown hair that is still covering her face. “Hey.” She calls to me.

“Thank you.” I say. She nods and smiles- a beautiful smile.

“Do I know you?” She asks with her smooth voice.

“Have you ever heard of SHINee?” I ask her smiling back at her.

“Nope.” She coldly answers.

“Oh...Well, I am their leader Onew.”

“Onew? That name sounds familiar...Oh! I think I know who you are!”

“You do!” Come on be a fan!

“Yeah, aren’t you the idol....”

“Yes,”

“-that wikispaces said died?” I drop my jaw.

“What?”

“Really? I swear I saw the word ‘ex-member’ next to your name...”

“Anyways, thank you for helping me.”

“No problem.” I hear a small beeping sound coming from her. She lifts up her hand reveling a watch. “Darn it I’m late for school!” She screams as she runs off.

“Wait, what’s your name?” I scream at her as she moves further away.

If it is important enough, then you will find out sooner or later!” She screams back and disappears.

“I didn’t even get to know her name...” I whisper to myself looking on the floor at the men on the ground. I better leave...I start to walk away and step on something hard...A cell phone.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Hello everyone who is reading! I officially am starting this! In case you guys don't know what the mystery girl is talking about, wiki was edited by a fool and it said Onew died. I'm not sure how the mystery girl can know this, but she does. I felt like adding it in to add some humor for those who understands. I hope there aren't any silent readers! Thanks to those that subscribed, and thank you for the comment. Please leave a comment~