Lovers' Quarrel (II)

Enemies in Love

 

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

“She misses you.” She misses me? Really? I look at Yongguk-hyung and he just smile.

“I miss her too.” I said and look at my food again. I was about to eat when hyung grabs my plate.

“and I think you should stop eating and do something to be with her again.” Hyung stand up with my plate and start walking back to the house. I guess he’ll be leaving me then? “One more thing.” He said and I look at Yongguk-hyung who’s standing beside the backyard’s door.

“What is it?” I simply asked as I look at him.

“You know how much I don’t want my sister to be with any men aside from me and Yongnam, but I approved when it’s you ‘cause I know you love my sister since day one and I love you. But if you won’t do anything at this very moment and leave my sister crying in bed for sleepless nights and see her with puffy eyes every morning, I might forget that you are my brother.” He then went inside and left me alone.

*YOUR POV*

--The next day--

“Good Morning!” I greet my brothers and parents as I take my seat for breakfast.

“Good morning sweetie! How’s your sleep?” My dad asked as he take a sip of his coffee.

“Great! I sleep well!” Of course it’s a lie and my eyes show it. “Happy Valentines Day appa!” I happily greet him and give a big bar of chocolate.

“Does sleeping well include puffy eyes?” Yongnam-oppa asked as I give him and Yongguk-oppa their bar of chocolate.

“Please give this to Himchan-oppa too.” You said as you put the bunny chocolate in front of Yongguk.

“What’s with the eyes?” Yongguk asked you as he stares at you.

“I.. I was watching a tearjerker drama last night in the laptop, that’s why. The guy died ‘till the end without telling the girl how he love her so much that even in the very end.. even if he die, he..he..” I try myself not to cry and try to smile as if every thing was alright. “he still choose to see the girl happy in the arms of another man.”

“That’s really a sad story.” Umma said as she put the last dish in the table and began eating.

“Yeah. Very sad.”

 

When I got to school, I see Woohyun-oppa at the school gate and currently receiving a lot of chocolates from girls. I went near him and greet him and together, we went inside the school.

“You have a lot of chocolates today.” I said as I look at his arms full of chocolates.

“Fangirls? Here. Get one, anything that you like.” He said as he stops and face me.

“When you mean anything---,” “Even if it’s the biggest bar of chocolate.” When we mention it, I immediately snatched the Hersheys from his hold and exchange it with my homemade chocolate.

“Happy Valentines Day oppa!” I greet him and continue walking.

We went to Woohyun-oppa’s locker first since he needs to get some things and put the rest of the chocolates there. While waiting for Woohyun oppa, I see girls giving chocolates to some guys and immediately remember Daehyun.

“Oppa, I’ll get going now. No need to drop me in class.” I told him and immediately make a sprint to Daehyun’s locker.

 

*No one’s POV*

“Oppa! I know you’re already dating someone right now, please accept this chocolate from us.”

“Oppa~! Happy Valentines Day!”

“Saranghae oppa!”

Fangirls of BAP keep on screaming as they give their chocolates to each of them, or whoever they like from them. Zelo was to love for, he received a lot of chocolates from these fangirls.

You saw Daehyun’s head from afar and immediately run towards him. But as you come closer, you see a lot of fangirls in front of them giving their chocolates and gifts. Worse part, you see Daehyun smiling at each of them as he receive those gifts. You suddenly slow down as you come nearer and nearer and stop 5 meters away from them.

He’s happy, very happy with them already. Maybe he moved on and don’t care about me anymore?’ You muttered inside your head as you watch the whole scene. You look down and look at the paper bag you’ve been carrying since this morning. You sigh and look again for the last time and turn your back from them.

“Hyung, was that you?  Zelo asked as he saw your back as you walk away from them.

“Where?” Daehyun immediately look around and saw you walking away. Still, his heart is still empty for not seeing or talking to you. He misses you so much that by seeing your action right makes him shatter to pieces. He was about to run to you but can’t get thru because of the fangirls.

 

“Soooo, where’s my chocolate?” Myungsoo asked as you guys settle in at your table in the cafeteria. It’s already lunch time and you’re really hungry after tutoring your brain with Chemistry. You were sitting with the rest of the infinite for lunch

“Here.” You put the heart shaped chocolate in his palm and another heart shaped chocolate in Jiyeon’s palm. Then you give each of them their chocolates.

“This looks cute!” Jiyeon said and looks at her and his boyfriend’s chocolate.

“Only for the best for my favourite oppas and unnie~!” You smile at them and start eating. “Aside from my twin oppas of course.”

“What about Woohyun-hyung? Where’s his chocolate?” Myungsoo asked as he points on Woohyun.

“She gave it to me already this morning.” Woohyun answered and starts eating as well.

“What about Daehyun? What did you gave him?” Jiyeon asked as the two guys move closer to you, excited to hear your answer.

“I didn’t give him anything yet.” You replied and start eating your food.

“But I thought you gave his this morning?” Woohhyun asked you, not noticing that he asked it loud which make Daehyun and his friends hear your conversation.

“He was busy receiving gifts from their fangirls earlier.” You answered when JongUp and Zelo in.

“Annyeong noona~!” The two maknaes greet you as they sit with the four of you. The four of you greet them back.

“Noona, where’s my chocolates?” Zelo asked as he pouts in front of you.

“You have a lot of chocolates already from fangirls, why are you asking from me?” You asked with an innocent face.

“Because yours is the best!” Zelo smiled at you but you were just in your poker face. “No chocolates for me and hyung this valentines day then?” Zelo asked again and you just sigh. “It’s okay noona. I’ll.. I’ll just wait for the next… when you and Daehyun hyung are not mad at each other anymore.”

You look at the maknae and you just laugh at him. “Silly baby giant. Of course, noona will never forget her two favourite maknaes.” You get your bag and handed them two bunny shaped chocolates. “From noona, with love.” You smiled sweetly as you look at their cute faces as their frown turn into smiles.

“We thought you forget us after you and hyung had a fight.” JongUp said as he looks at his chocolate. You just smile at them and was about to continue eating when Zelo stands up. All of you immediately look at him.

“What is he up to now?” Myungsoo muttered as the five of you just stare at the maknae with thoughts running in his mind.

 

“Hyungs~! Guess who’s here!” Zelo said as they push you to their front.

“Hey you, it’s been a while since you last joined us.” Youngjae said as he makes a room for you to sit. “Sit with us?”

“No need. I..I just came here to give you the chocolates I made.” You said as hand Youngjae his chocolates, whose at the moment smiling and thank you. When you look at Daehyun, you give him his but he won’t look at you and he just keep on eating.

“Daehyun, no thank you from you?”  Youngjae asked as the two maknaes waited for you to respond but no respond came from Daehyun.

“No need, I..It doesn’t matter anyway.” You said, half trembling while you bit your lower lip. “I gotta go now.. bye.” You said and immediately run back to your table.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

“Jerk.” “Ashhole.” “Stupid.” Youngjae, JongUp and Zelo said at the same time as they continue eating.

I continue eating and just stare at the chocolate she gave me. I’m happy that she never fails to remember me even with this situation and at the same time I feel guilty of not thanking her. I could feel she’s sad not hearing anything from me.

“Why are you so harsh?” Youngjae hyung asked as he stares at me. “We know your pissed with the whole Romeo and Juliet thing but don’t you think it’s already enough to make you   suffer like that? Look at her. Her eyes were all swollen to the extent that you can’t anymore notice it and she was even shaking earlier.”

“I feel bad for her. Daehyun hyung has a right to get mad at her because he let you kiss another girl but it was not entirely her fault hyung.” Zelo said as he looks at his food. “She was just doing her job as a director, and as a director you need to do stuff that sometimes go beyond the limitations because that’s what you need to do and please the audience. I know you think that the kiss might not mean anything from you-noona but don’t you think she was also hurt while staring at you and Jiyeon noona kissed for Romeo and Juliet?”

“Where did you get all those guts to say it?” Youngjae asked as they look at Zelo.

“Because it hurts me seeing Daehyun hyung and you noona not in the good mood.” Zelo said as he stares at the chocolate you  gave him. “You know what hyung,” he started to say as I look at him. “Try listening to her side, I know you love noona so much and you want to know what she thinks. She just keeps on acknowledging and agreeing on what you want to do or what you think is right but never once I sees noona saying her side and I think this is a good start for you to acknowledge at least her thoughts and ideas.” He said as he sips from his juice.

Hearing those words from Junhong was really unexpected. Who wouldn’t believe that our maknae, Choi Junhong, the very energetic and always want fun could be that serious? I look at him and he just smile at me. I look at you from her table and see her laughing with her friends but I know deep within it she’s hurt. Hurt because of me. 

 

 

________________________________________________

It's been a while since I last updated..Mianhe~! :((

I hope you like the chapter.. 

 

BTW, I changed my username.. :)

 

<3baboiefrelin -----> <3missdauxian

follow me:

twitter

tumblr

instagram