Cold

Enemies in Love

 

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

All I saw was “you   slapping Sunhwa in the face, the scene where I was in. The rest before that was I don’t know what really happened. I feel bad, believe me I do but it was just too absurd for you    to do that and she’s not that kind of girl.

“Sunhwa or Me?”

I closed my eyes, I still remember the look on her face. I feel she’s broken but why? I know she needs me but Sunhwa needs me also. She’s my best friend but I love “you   . Sunhwa just need me now.

“In deep thoughts?” I look and saw Yongguk towards me. It’s eight in the evening and it’s unusual for him to go out at this time unless we hang out or there’s an emergency.

“Don’t mind me. Why are you here hyung?” I asked him and he took a deep breathe.

you   is still not home and were getting worried.” He said which made me worry. “They had a tune up game earlier and it supposed to end two hours ago but my little sister is not yet here!”

“Hyung, something’s weird going on in school earlier.” I confessed to him which made him looked more confused than worried.

“What do you mean?”

I told him about the incident I saw earlier, how she slapped Sunhwa and making me choose over her and Sunhwa. He asked me why did I choose Sunhwa than her sister and I told him my reasons, “but above all, I would chose you   at any time.”

“Let’s asked the others if they know where she is.”

 We came to the park with the rest of BAP and Yongnam and look for you   . I was getting worried as well as can’t stop blaming myself of what I’ve done earlier.

“Sunhwa or Me?”

‘Where are you you   ? At least call your brothers.’ I muttered under my breath when I hear Zelo’s screaming.

“Noona!” Zelo was screaming and we go to where he is. As soon as we saw her, we ran to him and I was about to give her an embrace when Zelo beat me to it.

“Noona! We were so worried! You’re here!” Zelo keeps wailing and you   pat his back.

 

you   ?” I say and Zelo move over for me to look at her. There were coldness in her eyes and I am determined it’s because of what I did earlier. I move towards her but she back away.

you   ? What’s wrong.” Yongguk and Yongnam tried to move towards her but she did the same.

you   ,” all of us muttered but she divert her gaze to Jiyeon , Myungsoo, Hoya and Woohyun.

“I had fun today!” She beamed as if nothing happened and gave flying kisses to the four of them.

The four looked at us as if they don’t know what else to say.

you   , I’ll carry your things inside, hmmm?” Woohyun asked but you    beats him to it.

“No need, I can carry those myself.”

“ We insist shortie!” Hoya beamed to him and gets her things. “You’ve owned the field earlier.” He said as he and Woohyun pulled you    inside their house.

Once the three were inside, we were left with Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

“Why..why is noona that way?” Junhong immediately asked the two but they just sighed. “Jiyeon noona, Myungsoo hyung.”

“Say something. Please?” It was me who pleaded as tears starts to fall down.

“You should’ve known better if I were you.” Myungsoo said and look all of us. “Where not being inconsiderate but we can’t do anything either.”

“You put yourselves into this mess, you should know how to get out.” Jiyeon said and looks at us. “Were sorry.”

A little while later, Hoya and Woohyun walked out and Woohyun stopped to look at me. “And I even stopped because I thought you would be good enough than me.” He bickered and went inside the van.

“We’ll be fetching her tomorrow, hyungs. She requested.” Hoya said. Hoya went in and the van started to move, leaving us speechless and curious on what really happened.

 

*Your POV*

When I saw them, all seven of them, I feel numb than blood boiling in me. They were happy seeing me as if I was gone. Junhong was the one who immediately wrap his arms around me as I pat his back. I can’t help but find him really adorable when he does that. I can feel unnie and oppas were looking at me but I didn’t bother. When Daehyun turned to hug me as I could see and feel worriedness in him, I immediately back off as I remember he chose Sunhwa over me already. When my twin brothers came, nothing changed as I remember the recording that I heard earlier. They all tricked me. Each one of them were in there, except for Junhong and Jongup. They’re the only ones I can trust from them.

Woohyun oppa and Hoya dropped me inside the house and even put my things on my room. I told them that I’ll go with them tomorrow at school. After the stunt that Sunhwa made in the field, I’m doubtful if I can still go to school tomorrow but I will try.

Woohyun oppa and Hoya went out already and I can see the van went ahead already. I take out a deep breath and start on my homework. Minutes after, I hear a knocked on the door. My brothers were at the door but I didn’t bother answering them as I keep myself engrossed with homework. The door opened and the two peek in.

“Guess you’re studying then, you better eat dinner first.” Yongguk oppa said as he came towards me.

“I’m full.”

“Anything you want to have while studying?” He asked again but I didn’t answer.

“Sweetie, say something to us.” Yongnam oppa asked. I close my study lamp and went to bed.

“I’m tired. I’ll sleep.” I muttered and just swing myself on my bed. Lifeless.

“If you need anything, call us.” Yongguk oppa said and then I can hear them walked out from my room and close the door. When I feel that they’re really out, I started to cry until I fell asleep.

 

Days came and the atmosphere can be awkward. My brothers still don’t have any idea what’s happening and keep asking me on what’s wrong. Yongguk-oppa tries to ask me about school and me and Daehyun but I didn’t mind answering him or Yongnam. Just by luck, my parents came home from another business trip and I shouldn’t let them feel the same. I know I can’t avoid my twin brothers, so I stay civilized yet numb as I made my way to the dining room where the rest of the family are having breakfast. I take my seat as Dad put my food on the table.

“Good morning honey, you didn’t come for the feast last night. Your brothers were happily eating pizza and ice cream,” Dad mentioned as he settle to his own chair, “did you sleep early?”

“Neh. I was exhausted from the review last night.” I answered as I eat my food.

“You look awful dear, something wrong?” Mom asked but I just shooked my head.

“I’m okay  umma. This is just due to stress in school.” I smiled at her as I avoided my gaze from my brothers.

“Good news to you guys, Natasha’s coming home.” Dad say cheerily as all of us beamed.

Natasha unnie is actually the eldest among all of us. Though she’s rarely mentioned since she’s years ahead of us and is already in New York, working as a Graphic Artist and at the same time a well-known Tattoo Artist. She comes home every year once or twice, depending on her, and spends the time with us.

“She’ll be staying her for a month and excited to see her little donsaengs too.” My mom cheered. “She’ll be here tomorrow and she told us that you guys should study hard if you want to be with her during your break.”

There was a knock on the door as soon as I finished eating. I immediately ran to it to open and saw Woohyun oppa on the door.

“Umma, Appa! I’m going!” I told them as I took my bag and kiss mom and dad. As soon as I was leaving, my dad called to me to a stop. “Did I forget something?”

“You forgot your brothers.” I trailed off and saw my brothers were busy eating but I can feel they were uneasy with it. I immediately went to them, mumble the word goodbye and quickly hugged each of them as made a dash to the door.

 

 

The car ride was quiet. Neither of the oppas and Jiyeon-unnie were talking. Usually, it’s me and Sungjong starts talking and make noises, but today was different. I think they can’t handle the situation anymore, that make Jiyeon-unnie talked.

you   , gwenchana?”

“I’m fine unnie.” I shortly answered as I look at the cars passing.

“You know, Sulli called last night. She was worried.” She said and I just laughed. “Even she’s very busy in school that we can’t get to see her, she’s still worries about you.”

“I know. What did you say?” I asked her, not really minding on what she answered.

“We told her you were broken and still in the process of moving on.” Woohyun-oppa answered as he sits on front with Myungsoo-oppa whose driving.

“Did you see him already?” Woohyun-oppa asked me as he looks on the rearview mirror. I just shook my head as I puff my cheeks. “He’s been sad ever since.”

  “I don’t care.” I just answered and stuck my earphones in ears to listen to the music.

 

you   !” Someone called and as I look over, there was BAP, excluding Himchan and oppa, standing near my locker. I rolled my eyes, close my locker and walk out from the hallway. I can hear students murmuring on how I dumb I was, how stupid for them to do those things to me.

I immediately went to my room and settle on my chair that’s just beside the window. I was about plugged my headset when someone called me. I look up and saw Junhong and JongUp who hurriedly went to me.

“Long time, no see Noona!” Junhong chimed and I smiled at them.

“Earlier at the hallway, you ditched us.” Jongup pouted as I flashed a smile at them.

“Mianhe, Noona is just busy.” I answered them.

“Oh yeah, we’re planning to hang out later at your house, you want to join us?” Junhong beamed.

“No.”

“Tomorrow?”

“I can’t.”

“The day after tomorrow?”

“Busy.”

“Next week?”

“Noona..”

“I’m sorry but my schedule is full.” I answered them, take my bag and went out from the room. Just as I was about to go out, I saw the guy I’ve been avoiding the most.

“Can we talk?”

 

 

______________________________

“What do you want to talk about?” I coldly said as I fixed my gaze to the wall of the school garden then to him. “There’s twenty minutes before first period. Say it now or I’ll go.”

you   , I---,” Daehyun was about to start when he was cut off by someone else.

“Daehyunnie! There you are!” it was Sunhwa, coming in with a different uniform. “I thought I’ll see you here.”

“What are you doing here?” He asked to her, fixing his gaze to me.

“I was about to give this to you at your house but your mom told me you were at school already.” She chimed, not minding me the whole time. As if nothing happened. She then gazed at me and wave with her hand that has some bandage that I don’t give a damn about.  “Annyeong you   ! It’s a nice weather don’t you think?”

“I don’t know, looks like typhoon to me.” I answered and then look at Daehyun, “I guess I’m wasting your time here. Contine being lovey-dovey.” I started to walk away when a hand grab me.

“Babe, listen.” Daehyun starts to say but I cut the chase.

“Don’t mind me. Go there and treat you girlfriend.” I told him and start to go but he won’t let go off me.

“Girlfriend?” He muttered, shocked written on his face.

“You chose her, remember?” I told him and he then let go.

I walked faster and faster until I reached to the corner. As soon as I made a turn, tears were flowing in my face.  

“Time to move on,  you   .”

 

___________________________

Updated!

WAAAAH! Things are getting serious now!

Seriously, 93 subbies? THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY STORY!

*cross fingers* 7 more to reach a hundred!

 

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote!

 

<3missdauxian