First Argument. Exchange of Numbers.

Enemies in Love

 

It’s been three week already, you and Daehyun are still bickering like cats and dogs even if the two of you are known to be a couple. But one thing different from before, Daehyun is being too sweet whenever he did something you don’t like or being protective whenever you stumble down on a catfight, got minor accidents like almost got trip in the hallway because of the queenkas or anyone trying to mess with you. Sometimes, when you’ve done something he don’t like or gets jealous (though he would always deny it), you find it cute and keeps on messing him around.

It was Friday and your class got dismissed early. The teachers have an urgent meeting and decided to dismiss all of you after the first subject in the afternoon. Daehyun went to your seat, get your books and start walking towards the door. You just didn’t mind it and continue to pack your things, as soon as you were finish; you went out where Daehyun is waiting by the door.

“Any plans for today?” Daehyun asked as you put your books in the locker.

“Nothing. Though I don’t want to go home since I’ll just be bored there.” You replied as you shut your locker’s door.

“Let’s go to the Amusement Park then? Lotte World?” Daehyun asked as he slipped his left hand to your right hand to intertwine them.

“Sounds good to me.” You replied but your gaze went to your hands as soon as you felt something pressing to your hand. “What’s with the skinship ?”

“Why? Can’t I hold my girlfriend’s hand?” Daehyun asked innocently as you glare at him. “Don’t give me that glare.”

“I’m just asking.” You muttered and continue on walking.

You two ride on a bus to Lotte World. As soon as you got there, you see a lot of students with the same uniform going to the amusement park. You keep on walking, dragging Daehyun to the entrance. As you went in, that was the time fun starts. You want to ride all the rides in there. Daehyun just looked at you and just gave you a signal to do whatever you want. You went from one ride to the other without limit. After the rides, you play games and Daehyun won a teddy bear for you, after which you eat on the stalls that you see. Being a food monster, Daehyun bought almost all the food that he sees and insist not sharing it with you. You went for your aegyos which anyone can’t resist even Daehyun. In the end, you won and have almost all of the food Daehyun bought.

After all the rides, games and food, the two of you felt exhausted and decided to stroll around the amusement park. While strolling, Infinite and Jiyeon saw the two of you.

“Oppas!” You exclaimed happily and launch yourself to all of them.

“Annyong donsaeng~!” Myungsoo said and ruffles your hair.

“I didn’t know you guys were here. I’m being a bad best friend not knowing where you guys are.” You said and pout.

“Don’t worry you-ah! We’re okay. Though we hope you can hang around with us next time.” Woohyun said as he put an arm to your shoulder.

You keep on talking to them, you almost forgot about Daehyun’s existence. You look around and drag him to the group.

“Don’t be an outcast. We don’t bite.” Sunggyu said and smile at Daehyun.

“Nah. I was thinking of giving you a bonding time for a couple of minutes. I know youmiss you guys.” Daehyun replied and return a smile to Sunggyu.

“We better get going now. We still have to ride on the other rides.” Hoya said and wave at them.

“Bye best friend!” Jiyeon, Myungsoo and Woohyun said at the same time while waving at you.

“Bye Bessies!” You happily wave as you intertwine your hand back on Daehyun’s.

“You like Woohyun.” Daehyun said as the two of you walk again.

“Mind you own business Jung.” You said as you look straight.

“Why can’t you just admit it? Plus, I’m your boyfriend.” Daehyun said as he, too, looks straight.

“Fine. I like him. So what?” You said, dropping the topic easily.

“So, why didn’t you confess to him way back before we had this deal?” Daehyun said out of the blue which make you stop.

“Why does it matter? Yes I like him but I’m not stupid to confess to him.” You said as you stop walking and face him. “He’s my best friend. Plus he likes someone else. ”

“So what? That doesn’t mean that you can’t say what you feel to him.” Daehyun said and looks at you. “I’m just giving it a point here.”

“So? Just because I have a crush on my best friend that doesn’t mean I need to go and confess my feelings for him.” You were angry for heating up the topic when you already drop it off. “I want my best friend to be my best friend, not my boyfriend.”

“Is it because he has someone else?” Daehyun’s eyebrows crossed already.

You let go of your hands and put your palm to your face before talking. “It’s as simple as I don’t want the trust, loyalty, love and friendship be torn apart. Stop acting jealous when we both know you’re not!” Daehyun just then keep quiet upon sensing that you are getting angry on this topic. You look at your watch and face him again. “It’s already 7pm, can we go home now?”

Daehyun just nodded as you walk first without after getting the signal. Daehyun just followed you after feeling guilty on giving a heat on the argument you have earlier. The both of you ride a bus but neither of you talk to each other. When it was your stop, the both of you walk to your home since Daehyun promised to fetch and drop you.

“My stop.” You said as you arrived at your house.

“Thanks for the time youDaehyun said as he just went to his usual poker face.

“Thanks for Mr., .” You said as you give a small smile to him. “So,what’s our plan for tomorrow?”

“You mean you’ll go on a date with me tomorrow?” Daehyun asked with sparkles in your eyes.

“Why not pabo?” You laughed upon seeing his cute action.

“I’ll just call you then.” Daehyun said as put his hands on his pants’ pocket.

“Home?”

“If you want.”

“Is that your way of asking for my number?” You smirked.

“Not my style but you give me the idea.” Daehyun said as he rubs his hand to his neck. It’s unusual for Daehyun to do such gestures like what he’s doing now and you find it cute given that you only see him doing that when the two of you became official. He asked for your phone and you gave it to him. He dialled something and his phone started ringing. He takes out his phone and save your number. After saving you in his contacts, he gets back to your phone and save his number. “I put my number on your speed dial. Call me any time babe.”

“Ew.” Was all you can say after hearing him calling you babe for the first time.

“What?” He asked.

“I’m not a pig to be called babe.” You said as you get your phone from his hand. You felt disgusted.

“Cute.” He said and moves closer to you. “Listen, I want to apologize on the argument that we had back in the amusement park. I was out of the limits.”

“Just be sensitive next time.” You replied as you look at him. “I’m sorry that I shouted at you.” You look down as you feel guilty on what you did.

“For the record, I’m getting jealous.” Daehyun said and kiss your forehead. “You better go inside, your brothers are waiting for you.”

You peek from the gate and saw your twin brothers, Yongguk and Yongnam, at the door waiting for you. You look back at Daehyun and you let go of each other.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then.” You bite you bottom lip and wave at him.

“I’ll call you. Bye.” He said as he made steps away from you. “You go inside now.”

You went inside and take a glimpse again of your frenemy-turned-boyfriend. He smile and gesture for you to go inside and went off . You walk towards your brothers and see them with the identical gummy smiles.

“What?” You said, confused on the two idiots.

“How’s the date?” Yongguk asked while keeping an eye on the teddy bear.

“It was fun.” You simply said and went inside.

“I’m not done interrogating you bang you!” Yongguk yell and went inside after you. But before he could ask anything from you again, Yongnam held your hand and make a sprint towards the kitchen. He pops out his head as he looks at his twin brother.

“Sorry hyung, interrogations are not allowed to my little donsaeng.” He stuck his tongue out and close the kitchen door.

 

____________________________________________

Updated! :) 

Sorry for a lame update today, been very busy.. 

you, I hope you like it..

And I decided to put Yongguk's twin: Yongnam in the picture!

 

 

Subscribe and Comment..

 

<3baboiefrelin