A tiny little crush on You

Enemies in Love

 

 

*YOUR POV*

you, will you be my girlfriend?” I hear Daehyun said as I immediately spit out the food that I’m eating in his face. “YAH! Have some manners young lady!”

I just stare at him for a while and suddenly laugh. “HAHAHAH! Good joke Daehyun!”

“YAH! That was no joke! I’m serious here.” He said in a poker face.

“H..huh?” I muttered and stop eating. “You mean..”

“I’m dead serious. It may sound like a contract girlfriend-boyfriend thing that you found in the movies that you easily cry on. But guess what, I’m serious when I asked you just now.” He said as he stares at me.

“Why?” I just asked, curious on why would he wants to commit in this fake relationship.

“Because I know that if I told my mom this won’t work out, she’ll just look for another girl for me to set-up with and making sure that we’ll fall in love or else she’ll look for another one and the same cycle continues. I don’t want that anymore to happen. So I thought that you can save me.” Daehyun said as he looks at me. “So?”

“Yout got a point, but what will I get in return?” I asked as I continue eating my food.

“Well, you’re lucky to have one of the kingkas as your boyfriend and a lot of girls will envy you…”

“..and I’ll receive death notes and ‘stay-away’ banners from those losers and other craps like that. I don’t think that’s an advantage.” I said as I show him a poker face.

“Well, your mom thinks your lesbian.” He said and my eyebrows went up, looking at him. “If I’ll be your boyfriend, your mom will think that ‘hey, you-ah is not a lesbian and she’s a girl and I think we should celebrate!’, that’s an advantage. Don’t you think so?” He said with a grin as my jaws just drop open, looking at him. “Am I right you?”

“Fine. You win, when we’ll this ‘relationship’ be official?” I asked as take another fishcake to eat.

“Today.” He said and put a carve show something in the bench where we’re sitting. “See. ‘Jung Daehyun <3 Bang you November 11, 2012 forever-and-ever-and-ever-and-ever..’ What can you say?” He said with a smirk.

“You’re such a loser.” I snap out and laugh. After eating, he throws away our garbage and I have to go piggyback ride again on his back. We walk on our way to my home. During our walk, we keep talking and laughing. We promised that no one will know about this deal that we have and there will be no expiration date for this whole ‘relationship’ since he told me that it must be of mutual compromise if we want to break up. And the fact that I should call Daehyun ‘oppa’. When we got home, Yongguk-oppa was already in the gate.

“Youngjae called me. You should’ve have told me what happened so that I could fetch you from school.” Yongguk-oppa told me as he walks toward us.

“It’s okay oppa. We went to have our date anyway.” I beam and smile at him.

“Okay, I assume the two of you had fun already. So now, say goodbye to your little-soon-to-be-boyfriend of yours and be on Yongguk-oppa’s arms now.” Yongguk-oppa said as he waits for me to be drop from Daehyun’s back.

“Okay. Good night Oppa!” I happily hug Daehyun and kiss his cheeks. “Annyong~!” I beamed and stand on the ground carefully. I was holding Yongguk-oppa’s arms but he won’t move. “Oppa?” When I look at him, he’s staring the two of us, jaws drop.

“If by chance, are you two…” Yongguk-oppa asked as he points Daehyun and me.

“Neh hyung. youis already my girlfriend.” Daehyun shyly smile and scratch his head. Daehyun and I look at each other, we forgot that tiny detail: “Yongguk-oppa’s wrath.”

“O..oppa?” I shuttered as I try to reach out Yongguk-oppa but he just stare at me. This is weird. “O..oppa, listen. You’re the first one to know, I hope you..you won’t get mad at us.”

I’ll be mad?” he said, pointing himself. “Why would I?”

“Huh?”

“THANK YOU! ALLELUJIAH! I’M THE HAPPIEST BROTHER ON THE PLANET! WOHOOOOOO!” Yongguk-oppa said as pumps up in the air.

“Eh?” Both Daehyun and I look at each other and to Yongguk-oppa.

“Hyung, you’re not mad?” Daehyun asked as we look at him.

“ME? Mad? Of course not! I would be more happy if that joke was true! You and my donsaeng together? I would be more happy okay? But making it into a joke just to make fun at me is just hilarious. You almost got me there!” He said as keeps on laughing.

“But oppa.. Daehyun-oppa is telling the truth.” I said and he suddenly stops.

“What do you mean?” He said in poker face. “You and him? Frenemies turned lover?” He said as he plays with his fingers showing that those fingers were the two of us. We just nod and all of the sudden, the hilarious aura of Bang Yongguk was replaced by his alter ego. “Bang you

“Neh, oppa?” I asked as I try to balance because the sprained knee is very painful. Daehyun put his hand on my waist and try to carry some of weight on the sprained knee.

“Go inside now. Daehyun, help her get inside the living room and come back here outside.” Yongguk-oppa said in the poker face.

Daehyun help me walk inside to the living room. From there, my parents were watching tv. Daehyun put my things in the floor and hurriedly went outside. My dad was shock seeing my knee and carry me to my room as my mom bring my things. After an hour, Yongguk-oppa went to my room. He knocks first and then went in.

“What is it oppa?” I asked as I look at him.

“I’m just happy that for you and Daehyun.” He said and kisses my forehead. “My baby girl is a grown-up!”

“You didn’t punish Daehyun right?” I asked, still my eyes on him.

“Don’t worry. Your little-boyfriend of yours is still on one piece with no bruises or whatsoever. Continue with your assignments.” He said and went out the room.

 

The very next day, I see Daehyun at the front door of our house. “Oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked as I walk towards him.

“I’m waiting for my girl so that we could go to school together.” He said as he holds my hand. It’s not the first time Daehyun holds my hand. He had holds it back when we were in preschool until Jr.high. But this kind of hold is different. He’s holding it tight and I feel protected.

“Do you always do this to your past girlfriends?” I asked, as I try to balance my weight from my sprained knee.

“Past Girlfriends?” He raised an eyebrow and looks at me.

“Yeah. It’s obvious that you’re my first boyfriend. I’m just curious that if you always do that gesture your past girlfriends.” I asked and he still looks at me with one of her eyebrows raised. “Walking her to school?”

“People may label me as chick-magnet but I don’t have any past girlfriends.” He said as he held my hands tighter. “You’re the first one.” He said to me and smirks.

 

We got to school and walk towards the gate. All eyes were on us, girls were giving me death glares alright, even Hyosung. I try to pull my hands away but Daehyun hold it tighter. We went inside the school building and we stop at my locker.

“You’re not going to your locker yet?” I asked as I open my locker.

“If I leave you here, people will take advantage of you especially right now you have a sprain.” He said as he takes some of my books from my hand. “You’re too fragile. Don’t you know that?”

I just roll my eyes and chuckled. “Yeah right. Just drop me at my room and you’re good to go then.”

He drops me to my classroom where Myungsoo is waiting for me. Before I got inside, Daehyun pulls me back and kiss my forehead and then looks at me. “Now, don’t I deserve a kiss?” I just roll my eyes and gave a peck on the cheeks. “I’ll see you later.” He said and went out.

I was about to go on my seat when Myungsoo block me. “What was that?”

“Daehyun-oppa drops me in the classroom.” I said as I went to my chair and take a seat. “What’s wrong on that scene?”

“The scene where he kisses your forehead and you gave him a peck on the cheeks and you two were acting like lovebirds. And on how he looks at you, its like how Woo--, wait a minute,” Myungsoo said and look at the surroundings and lean closer. “By chance, you are you two together now?”With that question, I just look at her and smile. “Oh gosh, then it’s confirmed.”

“Confirm what?” I asked, looking at him.

“Don’t play dumb on me. It’s obvious. You two are in love with each other.” He said, pointing at me and I just look at her.

“Really?” It’s weird, it’s just first day. Rather than being annoy like the ones in movies when you found out that the guy you don’t like MIGHT like you, I feel quite happy. “Is this good or bad?”

“Just answer me!” Myungsoo said, acting frustrated at me.

“Then yes. Jung Daehyun is my boyfriend.” I said and look at the window. Scratch what I just said earlier, I now feel doomsday is coming.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

“Stop smiling. It’s annoying.” Youngjae said as I met them in the school grounds. There’s still 30 minutes left before the class starts.

“How’s the feeling that you finally have your crush yours already?” Zelo asks me as if I really owe you . Yes, I have a crush on you  since preschool. Weird right? I keep on making fun at her since then rather than being gentle at her, after all, she’s my crush.

“It’s like I’m still daydreaming but now its reality.” I replied with a smile. Believe it or not, I’m spazzing. More like fangirling, or should I say, fanboying.

“So, will she eat with us later or you’ll eat with them?” Youngjae asks. I never thought of that.

“Hmmmm.. I’m not sure. It will be rude if I’ll take that little privacy away from her.” I simply said as we went inside the hallway.

We split up and I went to my classroom where Jiyeon is my classmate. I went inside and saw her looking at me. I just went to my chair and sit. Our teacher, Mr. Park, then went inside and starts talking about Mathematics. As I take down notes and listening to the teacher, I could still feel that someone is staring at me and that SOMEONE is Jiyeon. The bell rings, sign that it’s the end of first subject. The teacher went out and I just went back to my seat and wait for the next subject.

“5, 4, 3, 2, ..” I count and Jiyeon take a sit in the front. As expected..

“Is it true or not?” Jiyeon starts to talk and glares at me.

“If you’re asking me about you, yes. It’s true.” I simply said and smile at her. “you, is my girlfriend.” Every time I say that, I feel happy and I mentally spazz.

“And this is not a prank?” Jiyeon said as she looks intently at me.

“Nope. I’m being true to her, Jiyeon.” I said and she just nods.

 

*YOUR POV*

Lunch came. Myungsoo and I went to Woohyun’s classroom first since it’s just near our classroom.

“Annyong Woohyun-oppa!” I happily said and wave at him.

“Annyong you-ah,” He flashes one of his sweet smile. Suddenly, my heart skips a beat and I flash him a grin. I still can’t believe I have a huge crush on this guy.

“Is it true?” Woohyun then suddenly asked, and all of the sudden, I panic. Why am I panicking?

“Wh..what’s true?” I asked as I try to balance myself on my stall.

“It’s all over school. Is Daehyun your boyfriend already?” Woohyun asked as I just stare at him. Suddenly, I feel a little pain.

“N..neh.”I replied and show a little smile. His face changed, he looks sad. “Oppa, what’s wrong? Why are you sad?”

“It’s nothing. I just can’t believe our little angel has a boyfriend already!” He smile and brush my hair. All of the sudden, I feel sad but happy.

 

*Woohyuns’ POV*

“They’re dating?” I asked myself after hearing from youabout the news. Does that mean..

“If I were you, you need to act up or else someone will steal her away from you.” Myungsoo said as we were walking at the hallway after class.

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I look at Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

“It’s obvious that you have a crush on you, now it’s up to you to confess or not.” Jiyeon said as she stops. “You better do it now, or else…”

“Or else what?” I asked as Myungsoo and I follow her gaze. Right then and there, I see youcarried by Daehyun, who looks like hurt at the same time angry.

“Excuse me, coming thru.” JongUp said as he walks with Youngjae and Zelo. The three of us look at each other follow them.

“What happened to her?” “Is she alright?” “Hand him over to me. She’s very heavy.” The three of us blurted out while youjust pout. Why is she pouting and just dead silent than screaming to escape? Then I look at Daehyun, he’s expression didn’t change. He’s angry or hurt?

“She got sprained, no she’s not alright and she’s as light as a feather.” Daehyun answer as he keeps on walking while we follow. Then suddenly, the three of us stop.

“For some reason, I find them cute together.” Jiyeon said as we look at the figures ahead of us. “They’ll be a cute couple if they end up together.”

Upon hearing those words, I suddenly felt pain my chest. Couple? Together? Is there really no more chance to be with you you?

 

 

_________________________________________

Updated! Whatcha' think you??

Do you like it or not?

 

Subscribe and Comment!

 

<3baboiefrelin