Just fluff

Enemies in Love

 

*YOUR POV*

After that night, everything then feels right. Daehyun became extra sweeter, caring and loving than ever. Later that night, he even confessed to me!  I didn’t expect that thing to happen! I didn’t know he had been crushing on me for a very long time already!

 

*Flashback*

“You want to break up with me?” He asked as if shock in his expression.

“Yes, I want to break it up with you.” I said to him. He still looks shock and I guess, numb if I look at his reaction. I smile after saying those words and immediately gave a peck on his lips. “Let’s start over and make this real.”

The whole ride on the bus after that went quiet. He didn’t mutter any word to me and I didn’t talk to him. I don’t feel guilty alright? I just feel so happy when I made that decision, regardless if he felt pain or whatsoever from the things I’ve said.

.

.

.

.

At first. After a while, I started to get paranoid and scenarios came rushing inside my mind. It was almost my stop and he didn’t mutter even a single word to me at all! Was I too harsh when I said it? Was he hurt? Or was he thinking the latter? Does that mean.. he didn’t mean what he said to me about breaking up?

The bus stops and he stand up. I followed behind and we went out the bus. No words at all! JEEEEZ? Why do I feel like I’m burning up? He holds my hand and we started walking to the park that leads to our house. Again, I receive silent treatment. Normally when were like this, it was okay. But why do I feel awkward and sad about it.

The rain starts to drop. I immediately stop walking and came into a halt. Daehyun stops and looks at me. He takes out my hand from his hold and cups my face while I was looking in the other way, avoiding his gaze.

“Babe? What’s wrong?” Daehyun asked me but I didn’t answer him. “Why are you crying? Did something hurt you?” He asked as he examined me. I just shook my head and let go from his hold. “Babe?”

I didn’t answer and immediately walk fast, away from him. He keeps calling my name but I didn’t look back. I thought when I said those words everything will be alright? That we will be happy? I thought there was a connection but I guess all that time was really nothing to him.

I went to the kid’s playground and went inside the kiddie house and close the door. As I lean myself on the wall, bucket of tears were flowing from my eyes. “You’re so stupid you!  Isn’t it obvious? The feeling was not mutual, it was never ever been mutual! Stupid feeling! Stupid heart! Stupid love!” I keep on crying as I hear the sound of the rain. My phone keeps on ringing, but I didn’t answer it.

Thunder and lightning strikes, I can’t help but to be scared from the situation. I’m alone in the kiddie house without any knowledge if I can still go home while it keeps on raining hard. A lot of things came inside my mind, what if I’ll be stranded here and there’s a madman out there ready to do bad things to anyone? Or a serial killer finds me and I get kill? I keep on thinking those things when the door suddenly opens. I screamed and saw Daehyun, totally wet from the rain looking at me. I just keep crying when he came near me and then hugs me.

“Daehyun?”

“Sssshh.. I’m here you.” Just from the sound of his voice, caressing my back and my hair, the electric feeling from his tight embrace, I feel safe.

__________________________________

I stop crying. We are still in the kiddie house, trap due to the heavy rain. I called my parents, telling them that we will be running late in going home because of the rain. After dropping the call, silence dominate us.

“Sooo.. mind telling me why did you run away from me?” Daehyun breaks the silence by asking that question. I just look at him and sigh. The simple looking at each other turn into staring and anytime soon this will be awkward. “So? Can I have an explanation at least?”

“Neh.” I said as I clear my throat. “I think we should really break up.”

“MWOH?” He exclaimed and I immediately look at him. “After telling me that let’s start over, we’ll breaking up already?”

I just put my head low and sigh again. “You didn’t say anything after I confessed and I thought maybe you are not ready or maybe you have someone else in mind and that maybe you really wanted to end this whole thing and I screw your plan.” I close my eyes, keeping myself away from breaking and crying again when suddenly..

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

I immediately open my eyes and look at him. “YAH! It’s not funny!”

“It is really not funny. HAHAHAAHHAHA!” Yet, he still keeps on laughing.

“YAH!” I smack his head. “This is totally not funny yet you keep on laughing!” I complained.

“Sorry, it’s just your imagination.” He told me, I raise an eyebrow at him. “It’s really amusing how a simple gesture to me means a lot you.” I just keep quiet and look down again.

“We just made up from fighting and now you’re thinking again if I’m gonna break up with you.” He said while smiling. “What did I said back in the field?”

“That you will never break up with me.” I stated while my head still staring in the ground.

“And I will never do that.” He said in serious tone. I look at him, he was looking at me the whole time. “I will never break up with you you, ever since day one I never thought of breaking up with you for in the very first place, all I want is to be with you.”

“Be with me? You mean…”

“Ever since we were young.” He said as he gets my hand and intertwined my fingers to his. He sit properly and hold on my hand tightly. “I always wanted to do this, I always want to be beside you rather than seeing you with any other guy. I may sound selfish and desperate but I’m really going crazy at you. When I told Yongguk hyung that I like you, I was having second thoughts because he might beat me to death once he found out that one of his friends has a huge crush on his sister. But then again, he can’t stop me from loving you so I still try. He went crazy alright,” He chuckle and then looks at my hand, “but I proved him how important you are to me. But then Woohyun came into the picture, I knew you have a huge crush on him and I almost thought I was losing already without doing anything yet. I was about to stop and decided to divert my feeling from you. When my mom told me about the blind date, I was hesitant at first, but thinking of diverting my feelings, I approved on it. My interest was bugging on the night of our meeting, and I keep on convincing that all I want to be with on that night, having a chat with and dating with, is you. I guess the one above must have heard my plead, I saw you standing in front of me. I thought the whole dealing thing was the only way to be with you..”

“Is that why you were so eager on letting me agree on the whole dealing thing?”I asked as I look at him.

“If that’s the only way, then yes. And I believe that everything went fine after that.” He said while smiling at me.

“So you mean, the whole time we were together, you were being real?” I asked, trying to register everything in my head.

“Yes. You might think I’m not but I’m dead serious during the whole duration.” He confessed and kissed me.

*end of flashback*

 

 

“You look so happy, anything you want to share about?” Myungsoo asked as they sit in front of me.

“Nothing.” I just giggle and show a wide smile in the face.

“Well that smile is not just nothing. I heard you and Daehyun made up already. Is that what’s this all about?” Jiyeon asked as she examined me.

“No doubt about it.” Woohyun said as he sat beside me. “So, our pretty donsaeng, mind sharing what happened?”

“Nothing much. We just talk and made up, that’s it.” I simply said yet the smile still plastered on the face.

“Who apologize first?” Jiyeon asked as she looks at me.

“It’s me of course. I was the one at fault.” I sigh and look at them. “Everything then got cleared and we exchange I love you’s and that’s it.”

“Is it me or there’s something going on that you are not telling us?” Jiyeon-unnie asked as she looks weirdly at me.

“Yeah, I can sense that too. Tell us youis there something that oppas and unnie needs to know?” Woohyun-oppa asked as the three of them looks at me.

“It’s a secret and I’m not---,”

“Something happened with you and Daehyun?” Jiyeon-unnie said it and I can feel myself blushed at her question. “You’re blushing! So that’s what this all about!”

“No!” I answered back.

“Hmmm.. Maybe the two of you had a date yesterday after the whole ‘I’m sorry’ session and another thing happens after----,”

“He kissed me first! I didn’t initiate it!” I said out loud.

“Busted!” The trio said at the same time.

This I just say it too loud? I look around the cafeteria, all eyes were on me. I even saw Daehyun smirking as he looks at me. I immediately sit down. “That was sooooooo embarrassing!”

 

 

 

___________________________________

Super short update!

Sorry you,  though I hope you like it.

To all my subbies and readers, thanks for the support and keep on reading my fic.

This means a lot even though I’m one of the people who update slow.

As soon as I have another free time *semestral break, Christmas break and summer break*

I will update it, if possible every day.  

 

<3missdauxian

 

Please do read my other fics and one shot series:

Sweet moments with you

Little Mrs. Bad Boy

The Promenade

Just the Girl