Jealousy and Realization

Enemies in Love

 

 

 

*YOUR POV*

you, we’ll be going to the arcade after class. You want to hang with us?” Myungsoo-oppa asked as he walks beside me.

“I would love to but I can’t. I have a dress fitting today for Gayoon unnie’s wedding.” I pouted my lips and look at Myungsoo-oppa.

“It’s alright. You’ll come with us next time.” Myungsoo-oppa beamed and ruffles my hair. “Aigoo! Our you  is already growing up and be wearing a dress! Will Daehyun be there?”

I nod and bid farewell to Myungsoo-oppa as went to class. After the class, I went straight to the field and practice. Immediately after the practice, I ran towards the school gate were Daehyun is waiting for me.

“I’m  here!” I happily said and step beside him. “Were you waiting for long already?”

“It’s okay. YoungJae, JongUp and Zelo were here a while ago to keep me company. They went already, 5 minutes ago.” Daehyun added as he notice I keep on looking from left to right.

“Oh, okay. Yongguk oppa called just now. They’ll be a little late since they have a night schedule.” I simply said as we start walking towards the botique’s direction. When we got there, there was only Gayoon unnie and a lady around mid-thirties I guess who she keeps on talking to. Just as we were about to go to unnie, I hear someone calling Daehyun’s name.

“OPPA! It’s been a long while since we last saw each other!” The girl in blond hair said who was sitting on one of the sofas. As fast as a bullet train, I immediately turn my head to look who’s calling Daehyun. I don’t have any idea who’s the girl is.

“Uhmm..Dae---,”

“Naeun-sshi! How are you!” With just a blink of an eye, my boyfriend is already sitting beside the pretty girl. I just keep on looking at them, how they talk and make silly gestures. Silly gestures like hugging, never-ending eye contacts, being clingy to each other and you know what’s even worse? Seeing your boyfriend doing nothing on those gestures! He even put his arms around her shoulders! The heck! Calling the jerk- named Jung Daehyun! Your girlfriend is right here! I’m gonna kill this !  I walk to them and even make a sound..

“I----,” I was about to talk and the jerk just raise his eyebrow at me! “I----,”

you-ah!  You’re right in time! Let’s start fitting!” Gayoon-unnie cut me and went back talking to the lady.

“Neh. ” I just replied and throw my bags to the jerk. I bow my head to the Naeun girl and went to unnie.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

When we got to the boutique, I suddenly hear someone calling me. I turn around and saw Naeun smiling and waving at me. Naeun’s my friend from middle school. I don’t think you  remember her since she’s too busy drooling over Woohyun at that time. I know he has a crush on that guy and I know that Woohyun guy likes you  big time. I’m just being a very good friend and boyfriend since I don’t want to cause any trouble.

“Naeun-sshi! Hey! How are you?” I immediately greet her and went to sit beside her. “It’s been a while since we last see each other.”

“Neh! The last time we see each other was during graduation in Middle School.” Naeun replied. “I’m doing great! I’m studying at HaeSung High School. What are you doing here?”

“I’m with my girlfriend. She’s having a dress fitting today for her cousin’s wedding.” I smoothly answered.

“You mean you? She’s your girlfriend already?” Naeun was quite shock but happy when she check out the girl I’m referring to. I just simply nod and put my arm at the back of the sofa. “I can’t believe it! You’re finally with her! I’m so happy for you!”  She then starts to slap my arms and act like what you  does whenever she watch any Yoochun drama. What’s the term again? Spazzing?

Naeun and I keep on talking when I notice you  standing beside me. “I----,” she looks red. I just simply raise an eyebrow at her. She was about to say something when Gayoon noona call her and told her to fit the dress. She just nod and directly throws her bags to me with full force. That hurts alright.

“Daehyun oppa, are you okay?” Naeun asks after you  left. I just force to smile and nod but deep inside my tummy hurts! Who wants to be hit by her soccer shoes!?

 

After few minutes, you  came out from the fitting room and went to the mirror. I just didn’t focus on her since I’m too busy talking with Naeun, catching up the missed times.

“You look pretty!” I hear Gayoon noona happily said and hear praises from the other girl she’s with. “I’m sure your Doojoon-oppa will be happy seeing his favourite cousin in that outfit! Daehyun! What can you say?”

“Huh? Well, I----, wow.” I was caught off by my own self after seeing you.  Pretty is not the correct term to use when I saw my girlfriend in the lavender cocktail dress but.. “Beautiful.”

“Thank you.” you  simply replied and I notice her face turns red. Is she blushing?

“OMO~! You’re so cute when you blush!” Naeun suddenly yell and smack my arms again.

“OWW! What was that for?” I yell at her as I caress my arms.

“For having such a pretty girlfriend!” Naeun smile and I hear sounds of footsteps.

“I’ll change now.” you  said as she continue marching towards the fitting room.

 

After almost thirty minutes, you  went out from the fitting room and walk towards us. She muttered that we better be going. Being a good friend to Naeun and good boyfriend to you, I introduce them to each other. Of course, Naeun knows you  already since she knows that about my crush at her for a long time. As for you,  she just went on ‘ah’,’ok’, ‘annyeong’. Seriously? What’s her problem?

 

*YOUR POV*

“It’s nice to meet you you! I hope we’ll be friends!” Naeun said and I just fake a smile. Friends my ! If I know, you have a crush on Daehyun. Psch!

“I hope so to. I..ah.. We better get going already.” I look at Daehyun and try to get my bags but he hold on to it.

“I’ll carry these. You’re too tired already.” Daehyun smile at me and even though I’m melting on that smile, I keep my poker face. I hate him! I just left my bags to him since he want it that way and walk out from the boutique.

 

We were already walking towards the bubble tea when he suddenly held my hand.

“What?” I said in angry tone and he just grip it tighter. “YAH!”

“No wonder your throwing tantrums.” Daehyun smirks and eye on me.

“And why would I be?” I simply replied, still looking at the road.

“Because I’m close with Naeun.” He said and kisses my forehead. “Stop being jealous, I’m yours.”

With that, I stomp on his foot. “You’re too confident.” I was about to walk again but he just pull me.

“I’m confident because I know that’s true.” Daehyun said smirking and leans on me until were an inch close. “Stop this jealousy you got that? No matter how many girls drool over this pretty face of Jung Daehyun, Jung Daehyun is Bang you’s man and no one can even snatch me away from you.”  He said and gives me a chase kiss.

_____________________________________________

I pull my keys out and open the door. I settle my things on my room and go to the kitchen to cook for dinner while Daehyun accompany me until my brothers get back. Yongguk-oppa and Yongnam-oppa came home around 7pm, just in time for dinner. After dinner, since I’m craving for ice cream, I went out with Daehyun since he’ll be going home. While walking, series of events coming inside my mind: our  never-ending arguments, the set-up, date at Han River, the deal, his presence, the tantrums and jealousy I have earlier at the wedding boutique.

I look at Daehyun and trail down to our intertwined hands. My heart keeps beating faster whenever I see him, I feel something weird inside me. A feeling way better than spazzing over Yoochun-oppa or Siwon’s abs. Because of the thoughts in my head, I didn’t notice Daehyun let go of my hand and I keep walking  straight ahead. I just came back to my senses when I heard Daehyun shout my name. I look on my side and saw a flash of light coming towards me and a loud sound of car horn.

you!!!!”

Daehyun grab me fiercely and I directly hit my head on his chest. I could feel him panting and loud breathing.

“I….”

“Are you stupid or what?” I studied Daehyun’s features every time he talks. His eyes, hair that looks like bedhead, his nose, and lips. For some reasons, I’m starting to appreciate this guy, I mean not just what he is on the inside, but also his outer appearance. Did I ever mention before his way cuter without the face mask that he keeps on wearing since, uhmmm.. we were in diapers?

“Are you listening to me? you!?”

“What? What happened? Why are you shouting at me?” What really happened? Why was he panting? Breathing in between words? More importantly, WHY IS HE SHOUTING AT ME? I want to shout but I feel something else. “I’m..I’m sorry.”

“Don’t you ever do that again. Do you understand!?” And with a swift movement, he hugs me really tight to the extent that I almost can’t breathe. But I don’t care; I let it be that way. I keep on hearing him saying that he won’t let go off me ever again even if it is as simple as tying his shoes. “I thought I lost you there.”

His hug, his scent, his presence, I feel secure and happy. It’s as if whenever he’s not with me, I feel lifeless. No doubt, I’m already falling for this guy.

 

__________________________________________________

updated! Classes just resume and I don't have any idea when can I update next. 

Anyhow, like today's update you?

 

Subscribe and Comment!

 

<3baboiefrelin