The Blind Date

Enemies in Love

 

 

“What the heck is going on here?” Yongguk-oppa asked as he stands in between the two of us in the washroom.

“Oppa!/Hyung!” Both of us said at the same time as we look at Yongguk-oppa.

“From the look on your faces, I’m assuming you didn’t do something that will disappoint me or else you know the consequences.” Yongguk-oppa said as he examines the two of us. “Who wants to explain?”

“MyscootergotbustedinthewayIwasabouttocallyoubutthemyphonewasdeadanditswasraininghardandhepulloverandgivemearidehomeandhewas 

soakingwetandItoldhimtochangeonyourcltohesfirstwhileIdrycleanhisclothesandthenIwentinsidethebathroomtotakeabathandwhenIopenthedoor

hewasshirtless.” I said without in between breaths as fast as I can only to be replied with a dumbfounded stare from Daehyun and Yongguk-oppa.

“Wow. That was a clear less than 20 seconds explanation.” Yongguk-oppa said and clears his troat. “ Bang you..”

“Neh?”

“Go to your room and prepare for the engagement party. Jung Daehyun..”

“Neh hyung?”

“Put on your shirt and sit down.” Yongguk-oppa said and went to his room. Daehyun and I have a staring contest for a while and stop when we hear Yongguk-oppa call our attention to do what he told us to do. Daehyun put his mask on while I went to my room.

 

“Mom and Dad are at the hotel already. Let’s go.” Yongguk-oppa said as he tie his necktie properly. He open the door and let Daehyun and I go out from the house first. It’s not anymore raining and its already 6:30 pm.

“Thanks for letting me stay you -sshi, hyung.” Daehyun said as he walks to his car. “I’ll be going now.” He went inside and went off. Yongguk-oppa and I proceed to his car and drive off to the hotel.

 

“Why is Daehyun dressed up today?” I asked as I rest my feet in the car drawer.

“He has a blind date to attend to.” Yongguk-oppa said with a grin while driving. “Bang you,”

“Neh oppa?”

“How many times do I have to tell you not to rest your feet in there especially when you’re supposed to be lady-like?” Oppa scolded as his eyes on the road.

“Sorry.” I said and quickly sit properly.

___________________________________________________________

“Finally, you two are here.” My mom said as she hugs the two of us. “Let’s go inside. Your Appa is waiting inside.”

The whole engagement party was fun for the rest while boring for me. We keep on clapping and cheering. While they do those things, I just eat and eat and eat. Suddenly, mom excuses me for a while and told me to follow her. We went out the function hall and went straight to the elevator.

“Where are we going?” I asked curiously as my mom pressed a button in the elevator.

“There’s someone I want you to meet.” He replied cheerfully and waits for us to arrive in the designated floor.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

As I got inside the hotel where my Mom told me to meet her, I went straight to the top floor where the restaurant was located. I went inside and saw my mom beside the fiber glass window.

“Good evening umma.” I greet my mom and sit across her. “So, where’s the girl you told me to meet here?” I directly asked her as I look at the window.

“You just wait for a while. They still have a party downstairs.” Umma said and gave me a menu. “You might want to eat something?”

“I’m starving.” I said and went over the menu book and order. After 15 minutes, my mom suddenly told me to straighten up and prepare since the girl I’ll be meeting with is already here.

“Where are we going?” I overhear someone say it, the voice is very familiar. I was about to look when I hear my mom greet someone.

“Eunji! Finally! You’re here!” My mom stands up and greets a middle-aged woman, I look at her and greet her. “This is Daehyun, my son I’m talking about.”

“Annyong Haseyo.. Chonun Daehyun –imnida.” I introduce myself politely.

“Waah? This is Daehyun already? You’ve grown! I can’t wait for you to meet my daughter. You two look perfect for each other!” She said and look somewhere. “There she is. you!

“Umma! Oppa’s looking for us. I told him where ----What are you doing here?” you said and stop her tracks.

you??” I curiously muttered and look at her. “You’re my blind date?”

 

“Blind date?” yousaid and look at her mom.

“So, there’s no need for introductions since the two of you know each other already! This is going to be easier that I thought, don’t you think Eunji?” My mom said as the both of them nod at each other.

you, this is Jung Suji. She’s my friend and senior back in High School and the owner of this hotel. Unnie, this is my daughter, Bang you .”

“It’s so nice to meet a pretty lady like you. Please, take my seat. You should sit across Daehyunnie.” My mom said and you politely obeyed my mom.

“What were you saying earlier?” Her mom asked her as they settle in their seats. Mom move beside me as I continue eating my food.

“I told oppa were here and I’m telling Dad about this set-up.” She said as she looks at her mom.

“Honey. I’m just concern. Aside from your brother and his friends, and Woohyun and Myungsoo, you don’t talk with other guys. You’re with Sulli and Jiyeon all the time and keeps on refusing to go out with other guys..” Her mom starts to say and keep on explaining her own point of view of her daughter’s life and as how I could see it, you feel embarrass already.

 

*YOUR POV*

“Omo~! Umma, for the nth time! I’m not a lesbian! I go crazy every time I see Gerard Butler’s picture or seeing Hugh Jackman! Even I go fangirling like crazy when I hear Super Junior or Shinee!” I yell at my mom. She’s into her silly set-ups again.

“I know that honey. I just want to make sure that you’re really.. You know..” My mom as she rubs her neck. “Honey..”

“I’m telling Dad and Oppa and you’re so dead.” I said and stand up, only to be grabs by my crazy mom back at my seat.

“Listen here young lady..” She starts to say and I look at her. She then smile at me, “I’m not joking this time and I’m sure Yongguk will agree on this one for once. This is for the best.”

“I’ll assure you that this blind date thing that you set up for me and youis a disaster. I mean, this will not work out.” Daehyun said as he sips his drink.

“How sure are you that this won’t work out?” Her mom asked him.

“It’s clear to see that we don’t like each other.” He got a point on that one, I was about to agree on him, but he said something that I don’t like. “Plus, you is inexperience with this whole relationship thing.”

“Now wait a minute-,”

“She can’t even take care of a hamster back in 3rd Grade.” He said and smirk. I was about to say something when he cut me off. “SUSH! Save it for some other time.” This ! Wait ‘till I get my hands on you.

“And no buts.” My mom said and look at Daehyun and Daehyun’s mom. “Unnie, let’s go?”

“Yeap.” With that, the two moms stand up and look at us. “Daehyun, please be nice to youokay? I won’t allow the two of you not to enjoy this night. You talk, share embarrassing moments and all those things. We’ll be back to get you after two hours.”

“TWO HOURS?!?” Daehyun and I yell in unison.

“Yongguk-oppa don’t have any idea I’m here and he won’t approve this set-up especially if it is one of his bestfriends.” I said and give a sigh.

“You mean you and Yongguk…” My mom said as she looks at Daehyun.

“Mom, you’ve been out of the country since I went prep. You might forgot about him being mentioned by Oppa a lot of times.” I said silently and look at the window.

“I.. I see..” My mom said and nod and smile to the both of us. “Anyhow, you, I’ll just tell your brother to fetch you later okay? Have fun with your date!”

With that, the two ladies disappear from our sight. I give another loud sigh and face the window.

“Looks like your mom and my mom forgot that we know each other since preschool.” Daehyun starts to say as he drinks his juice.

“My mom’s a very busy person. Sometimes, due to more important things at work, she tends to forgot those little details about me or oppa.” I simply said and look at him.

“What are you doing?” Daehyun asked me as I keep on staring at him. “YAH! Stop that!”

“I’m starving! I want to eat!” I said and get a kimbap from his plate.

“YAH! THAT’S MINE PIG!” Daehyun yell as he looks at me. I

“HIPPO!” I said and grin. “Be a gentleman and give me food!”

 

The whole two hours was quite okay. We talk about a lot of things,  bickering and the usual thing that we do: FIGHT. We were waiting for our mothers to come back but they never came. Instead, I just went silent when I saw Yongguk-oppa walking through the aisle towards us.

“O-o-oppa..” I shuttered and stand up immediately. Just then, Daehyun followed my gaze and saw oppa standing infront of us.

“Hyung..”

“It’s clear enough that I told you that I won’t allow seeing you dating other guys even if its mom’s order.” Yongguk-oppa said as he looks at me. “And I won’t even allow it that I’ll be seeing my sister dating one of my best friends.” He said it and glares at Daehyun.

“I swear Hyung, it’s not our plan. Our parents set us up.” Daehyun said, panicking.

“It’s already done. Anyhow, mom texted me and told me to fetch you two. Get your things, we’ll go now.” He said and started walking. We immediately get our things and follow oppa. While walking to the elevator, he turns to look at us. “One more thing. Mom also said that the two of you will have a date tomorrow.” He grins and went inside the elevator.

______________________________________

Annyong you!

How do you like the update?

I want to plug another fanfic, a must read especially to those EXOTIC:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/306521/immortals-jiyoung-luhan-tao-lay

 

Subscribe and Comment!

 

<3baboiefrelin