Let's get over this..

Enemies in Love

 

 

“YOU’RE GOING ON A DATE WITH DAEHYUN?!” Myungsoo and Woohyun shout in unison as we we’re having our lunch in the cafeteria. I immediately cover Woohyun’s mouth while Jiyeon cover Myungsoo’s.

“YAH! Can’t the two of you be quiet? I’m gonna take your tongues’ out if you mutter another word related to me, him, what happened yesterday and the rest of what’s possible to happen.”

“Sorry.We we’re just surprised. You two are frenemies, what’s worse than having a date with your frenemy? It’s like saying your dating your mortal enemy.” Myungsoo said as he looks at me and Daehyun, who’s sitting with his friends on the other table. “What really happened?”

“Long story.” I said as I continue to eat.

“Then make it short.” Woohyun said, as he put his arms crossed in his chest. I sigh and told them what really happened. From the part that Daehyun’s mom keeps on setting him up on blind dates and Daehyun’s bailing on them. That my mom and his mom were friends since high school and sorority mates in college and things like that.

“What about Yongguk-hyung? I though he don’t want you to go on dates?” Woohyun asked as he looks at me.

“That’s another thing! He was like this angry old man when he saw me and Daehyun last night and all of the sudden he told us that we’ll have a date today with a grin on his face.” I said as I drink my juice.

“Bang you and Jung Daehyun…” Hoya try to trail off and was about to continue talking when Myungsoo cut him off.

“It’s like suicide when the two of you are going to be together if that happens.” Myungsoo said as he eats his food.

“That bad?” Jiyeon said as she looks at me and and Daehyun. “I find it cute.”

“Cute my .” I scoff and continue eating my food.

“Jung Daehyun is going out with you? You’re kidding me right?” Hyosung came with her girls to our table and looks at me.

“Look who’s here to eavesdrop!” Hoya said and just gave her a digusted look.

“Jung Daehyun is not going out with you. That’s totally impossible, you little sl--,” Hyosung didn’t finish her sentence when someone suddenly cut her off.

“Yow geek, I’ll pick you up after class. How’s the arcade for you?” Daehyun said as he looks at me.

“If that’s your definition of romantic, fine with me.” I said as I stand up, “I have practice after last period.”

“Then, I’ll go to the field to fetch you.” Daehyun said and was about to walk away.

“Daehyun, you’re kidding right? You can’t be serious in dating her!” Hyosung said as she looks at Daehyun.

“Why? What’s wrong dating Bang you?” Daehyun said and walks out with his friends

“That’s didn’t happened.” Hyosung said, dumbfounded. “You really are a---,”

“A is someone who always get hit on with random people, my best friend is and forever not a .” Jiyeon said to Hyosung, who just give me a glare and walks out. “Urgh! Drama queen!”

“Way to go babe!” Myungsoo said and hug Jiyeon.

“I’m out.” I said and get my tray.

“Let me walk you to class.” Woohyun said and get his tray.

 

After class, I went to the field to practice. We had a friendly game, coach split us up in two and I went to the read team. Unfortunately, my team didn’t win. I was about to kick the ball when an opponent fly unto me and my team mate accidentally kick my knee which was really painful. I got a sprain knee in the end.

“Sorry you-sshi.”  My teammate apologizes and I just give her a smile.

“Don’t worry Chorong. It will heal soon, but not that fast.” I smile as I look at her. “you don’t need to be guilty.”

“YAH! GEEK! Are you nuts?” I hear someone shout. Chorong and I look at the back and saw an angry Daehyun.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

After class, I met up with Youngjae, JongUp and Zelo on the school grounds. That’s where we always hang around. I saw them lying on the floor and since I’m too lazy to lie down, I kick Youngjae’s knee.

“What is it Daehyunnie?” Youngjae said, still on eyes close.

“Let’s go to the field and watch the Soccer practice.” I said as I continue to kick him.

“You can go there, I’m staying here.” Youngjae said as he breathes in and out. “I’m having fun here.”

“Who wants to watch youplaying soccer?” In an instant, the two maknaes went up and smile at me.

“I WANT TO WATCH!” They yell in unison.

“Then get up and leave this old man behind.” I smirk and started walking.

“YAH! Don’t leave me here!” Youngjae said and quickly ran after us.

 

We arrived to the field, seeing two teams playing soccer. youon the red team and they’re leading.

“Wow! Noona’s really good!” Zelo said as he copy youkicks but he fail and landed on his .

“That’s what you get from copying a pro.” Youngjae said as he laughs at Zelo. JongUp and I help Zelo stands up and continue to watch the game. As the game progress, you’s team is still on lead. But the victory was taken over by the white team after a member of the opposing team landed on youand a member from her team kick her knee.

“That’s a bad hit.” Youngjae commented and as he watch them.

“Will she be okay hyung?” JongUp asked me as we look at the scene. you tries to stand up but just went back to the ground with a scream. After hearing her scream, I feel suddenly hurt and angry. The girl who kick her in the knee keeps on bowing and apologizing and all she did was to smile? I got even angrier and starts to walk to them

“Hyung? Where are you going?” the three of them starts to call me and follow me. “YAH! Hyung!”

“YAH! GEEK! Are you nuts?” I shout as I went to them. The two girls look at the back and saw me. The girl was Chorong, she’s in my English I guess? Her eyes widen as I came closer and looks at you.

“You came here asking me if I’m nuts?” you asked me as I’m standing in front of him. Without a word, I bend down and scoop her up. I carry her bridal style. “YAH! Where are you taking me too? YAH! I STILL HAVE A GAME! YAH! YAH! OUCH!” She yell in pain as she try to kick around but fail when she tried to use her sprained knee.

“Hy..hyung?” The three idiots just stare at me, I didn’t give a damn to look at them and just continue walking.

“Get her things and meet me at the infirmary.” I said walking past them and went out from the soccer field. I walk inside the school building, all eyes on us as I carry you , who just keep quiet. I saw Myungsoo, Jiyeon and Woohyun and they follow me.

“What happened to her?” “Is she alright?” “Hand him over to me. She’s very heavy.” Myungsoo, Jiyeon and Woohyun said at the same time as I continue walking and they keep on following me.

“She got sprained, no she’s not alright and she’s as light as a feather.” I replied to them in one sentence and walk inside the infirmary.

 

“What happened to her?” Nurse Kim, the school nurse asked as he stands up and told me to put youin the infirmary bed.

“They were having a game in soccer and she got sprain in the ankle.” I said as I lie her down in the bed. you was about to stand up when I give her a glare. “Lie down young lady.” She keeps quiet and lies down again.

After an hour, Nurse Kim told us that she can go home now but advise her to walk with a support on the sprained knee. She was still on bed, I told her to move backward and I sit down in front of her. I get my bag from my back and slide it in my arms so I’ll be carrying it in the front, I then get her duffle and wear it. I told you to get her bag pack from Zelo and wear it. “Move closer to my back.”

“Why?” She asked from my back.

“Move closer or I’ll pull your legs.” I told her and she automatically move closer. “I’m giving you a piggyback ride. Now be ready.” I stand up, with her in my back. “Better hold on tight.” I smirk and look at Youngjae, JongUp and Zelo. “Let’s go?”

We walk out from the school. It was already dark. As we went out from the gate, we split up. Zelo, JongUp and Youngjae walks towards the left side while youand I went to the right.

“This is not your way. Shouldn’t you be walking with the rest of them?” you asked as I could feel that she’s looking on the other way.

“I can’t just let you leave and walk by yourself when literally, you can’t walk,” I said as I continue walking.

“oh yeah. I’m such a pabo.” She said and knocks her head.

“Good thing you know.” I said and laugh at her action.

“I’m sorry.” She suddenly said and as she takes a strong grip from my shoulder.

“Why?” I asked, still my head on the way. I could see that people were looking at us.

“Because we don’t get to have a date today like what our moms want us to do today.” She sound sad and I could feel she put her head on top of my head. “I’ll make it up to you. I promise.” She said and holds on tighter on my shoulder.

“Want to eat fishcake?” I said as we walk to Hongdae. When we got there, we start looking for delicious fishcake. We went to a stall, still youat my back.

“Annyong haseyo ahjumma!” youimmediately greet the ahjumma vendor of the store.

“OOH! Annyong haseyo! Welcome to my stall! Would you like to taste my fishcake first?” She said as she looks at us.

“NEH!” yousaid happily and one fishcake and eat it. “It’s good ahjumma! Daehyun, taste it! Say aaaaaaaah!” She said as she put the fishcake in my front. I went to take a bite and give the kind ahjumma a smile.

“Neh. You’re fishcake are really delicious ahjumma!” I said and give her thumbs up.

“Such a cute couple! Here, I’ll give the two of you free fishcakes.” She said with a happy smile.

“ Really ahjumma?!?” you  beamed and take the five. “Kamsahamnida!”

“For the cute couple! Make sure you let your boyfriend eat a lot alright? He has big drops of sweat just by carrying you.”  The kind ahjumma told her and I just cough.

“I sure will!” youreplied. We went far from the stall to buy more food and drinks and look for a vacant bench. “Over there!” I carefully drop youon the bench first before I sit down. “Your fishcake!” She happily said and give the fish cake to me.

“Can I have all of them?” I said as I point the remaining four.

“I know you’re a pig when it comes to food but you should eat properly. Gluttony is a sin.” She said and winks at me. “FOOOD!”

“Let’s get this over with.” I said as I eat my food.

“What do you mean?” She said as she happily chews her food.

you , will you be my girlfriend?” 

 

 

________________________________________________________

Annyong you! What do you think of the update? 

Subscribe and Comment! :))