When it all begins

Enemies in Love

 

Chapter 1: When it all begins

“Can you refresh my memory again since when did you and Daehyun starts to get on each other’s nerves again?” Sulli asked me as we take our seats on the vacant table of the school cafeteria.

“I’m on prep, you’re in 1st grade. He makes fun of me; I throw rocks at him and boom! World war IV started and it’s still on going.” I replied as I grab a bite of my sandwich.

“And Myungsoo then went into picture and became your knight-in-shining armor?”

“Exactly!” Myungsoo replied with thumbs up as he get my sandwich and eat it. “But Mr.Knight-in-shining-armor, which is me, is not really needed in the picture since our little you can defend himself.”

“Which is why I’m stuck with all these glues?” I replied as I show them my PE shirt with a lot of glue.

“Ewww. Let me guess, Daehyunnie’s masterpiece?” Myungsoo said as he get my shirt and take a closer look on it.

“Yeah.” I said and finish my sandwich.

“What are you going to do about it?” Jiyeon, Myungsoo’s girlfriend and one of my friends, asked me and she get the piece of cloth from Myungsoo’s hand. “Any plans telling it to Yongguk-oppa?”

“As if he really cares.” I scoffed and stand up. “I’m gonna go ahead. I need to finish my project on chemistry and take revenge on Jung Daehyun’s masterpiece.” I said and went out from the cafeteria.

_____________________________________________________

I was busy working on my project in the Chemistry Lab when I hear screams and shouts from the hallway.

“Not again…” I muttered in whisper as I mix chemicals in the apparatus. Just then, the door open wide.

“Hey there princess!” Yongguk-oppa said and gives me a brotherly back hug. “What’s my little princess is doing?”

“Doing my project.” I shortly answered as I focus on my work. “Oppa..”

“Yesss?” My sweet brother asked and he tightens his grip in my waist.

“Stop hugging me or else I’m gonna throw this formula in your face and tell the school head that your trespassing in the school ground in Himchan-oppa.” With that, he let go of me. “Thank you!”

“We’re not trespassing. We don’t have class yet in the university.. So mind as well takes a stroll in our high school, right?” Yongguk-oppa said as he looks at his friends.

“Noona, what are you doing?” The innocent Junhong asked as he rests his hands and head in the table not far from my experiment.

“Chemistry project.” I replied as I take my goggles off and look at them. As I look at them, I hear a camera shutter. “What was that?”

“Just to take out a priceless glimpse of you to scare some rodents.” Daehyun said and shrug off.

“You’re on my territory Jung Daehyun. You know the rules.” I said as I put the pair of goggles in the table.

you -noona is so pretty!” Zelo and JongUp yell at the same time and looks at me and to Daehyun’s camera. I start to clean up as my Himchan-oppa talks to me.

“We’ll have a soccer game later in the university. You’ll watch later right?” Himchan-oppa asked with a happy smile and looks at me.

“I love to but I can’t ..I have a practice in soccer later and we have an engagement party to attend to.” I said as I eye Yongguk-oppa.

“It’s okay princess. I’ll pick you up later after practice and my game.” Yongguk-oppa said as he rests his hand on Youngjae.

“No need. I bought my scooter with me. I’ll see you at home later.” I said and the bell rings.

“That’s the end of lunch break and the start of next period.” Youngjae said as he looks at all of us. “The two of you need to go out now. JongUp, Zelo, go to your class now. Daehyun-hyung..”

“I’m with the same class as you, we’ll go together.” Daehyun said as he looks at me.

“I’ll finish cleaning.” I immediately said and quickly clean my mess.

___________________________________________________________

“What time will the Engagement party starts?” Woohyun-oppa asked me as I went to him in the bleachers.

“An hour and thirty minutes from now.” I said as I drink from my water bottle.

“We’ll take you home..” Myungsoo cheerfully said as he gets my duffle bag.

“No need.My scooter’s with me.” I said and get my duffle.

“It’s about to rain. You sure you don’t need a ride?” Woohyun-oppa asked as he looks at me.

“Neh, oppa.” I said and get the rest of my things. “Let’s go?”

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun-oppa walks me to the school’s parking lot. I get into my scooter while they went to Woohyun-oppa’s car where the rest of their friends are waiting. I bid my goodbye to them and went off the campus. Home was just 30 minutes away from school which makes me not to worry too much and take my time driving home. Which by the way, was a wrong notion. Soon, drops of water pour from the sky and my scooter got busted. “Not today!” I scoff and put my scooter on a shed. I get off quickly and examine my scooter on what went wrong.

“Time to call oppa.” I muttered and take my cellphone out. I was about to dial Yongguk-oppa’s number when my phone went blank. “This is just great.” My phone’s dead, my scooter’s busted, I’m wetand it’s raining hard. How can I go home?

Just then, a car went to a stop beside me. I look at the mirror and saw someone I don’t want to see again.

you-SSHI!”

“What do you want?” I asked as I glare at Jung Daehyun.

“Well, obviously.. To give you a ride home?” Daehyun said as he show me a happy eyes behind the mask. I was about to answer no when he get out from his trunk and get my scooter.

“YAH! What are you doing?” I said as I grab his wrist.

“Like what I said, giving you a ride home. I don’t accept no as an answer. Whether you like it or not, I’m dropping you off.” He said as he out my scooter in the back of his truck and locks it. “Now, I don’t have enough time, get in the car. NOW.” He said as he glares at me. I quickly obey and wait for him to go inside.

The whole ride was not that awkward since we weren’t silent and keep on bickering at each other. As he pullover on our house, I quickly get out from the rain and try to unlock my scooter. He went out and unlocks it and put it on the ground.

“Thanks.” I simply said and push the scooter inside the garage. It was raining hard and I my conscience is running through my head. I went to look at Daehyun and grab his wrist.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Daehyun asked me as he tries to get away from my grip. I turn my head to him.

“I’m inviting you inside dummy!” I said and we storm inside.

“You’re house looks cozy.” Daehyun said as we went inside our house.

“Thanks. Sit in the couch” I said and quickly went into the laundry room to get towels. I went back in the living room, only seeing Daehyun standing beside the wall frames. “I told you to sit down.”

“I’m wet. I can’t just let your couch be wet.” He said as I hand him the towel. “Thanks.”

“I’m just doing this as payback on giving me a ride home.” I said as I dry myself.

“What enemies for.” He said as take off his mask. I was about to say something when I see the full feature of his face. His eyes, his nose, cheeks, lips and jawline. Then suddenly.. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I said and look away.

“Am I that stunning that makes you started to have hiccups?” He teased me. “I didn’t know Bang you will also be stunned on my handsome face.”

“Please.. You’re so full of yourself which makes me want to throw up.” I said as I smile at him. “Anyway, take your clothes off.”

“MWOH? You’re being aggressive you -ah!” Daehyun said as he covers himself with his hand.

“HAHAHAHA! You’re so hilarious!” I give a thirty second laugh and back to my poker face. “Seriously, stop with your dirty mind and take you clothes off and change to this.” I throw Yongguk-oppa’s shirt and short. “Wear that instead, Oppa won’t mind. I give you ten seconds to change so I can take dry them and prepare myself for the party tonight.”

I finish dry cleaning Daehyun’s clothes and take a bath. After taking a bath, I put my bath robe on and went out from the bathroom only to find Daehyun shirtless.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

“What the heck is going on here?”

 

 

___________________________________________

First chapter posted.. What do you think?

Tell me if you like or not you !!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!