Trust issue pt.2

Enemies in Love

Chapter 15: Trust Issues Pt.2

School was the usual. Our teacher in Math gave us a take home long test that we need to finish by the end of the week. Being me, I immediately went somewhere around the school and make the assignment. I don’t want to be part of the students who goes cramming over certain things. I can’t afford that kind even though I want to be lazy sometimes. With the finals coming up, were thrice in practice just for the championship match. I don’t have any choice but to finish the said paper work before practices starts.

I was immersed in making my assignment that I didn’t notice Daehyun sat beside me already.

“Why are you being a nerd all of the sudden?” Daehyun asked as he steals my eyeglasses from me.

“I need to finish Math before practice starts.” I just answered as I continue on solving the equations he assigned to us. “You don’t have class?”

“Daehyun doesn’t have class as of the moment; he’s here to tour me around.” I hear a familiar voice and look at Sunhwa who was wearing quite revealing yet modest at the same time . “I hope it’s okay with you.”

“It’s fine.” I smiled at her, “As long as no dirty tricks and other things, I’m good with it.”

“Cool! See! I know she will allow me!” Daehyun said and kiss me on the cheeks. “I’ll go to the cafeteria to buy some food, I’ll come back after.” He immediately went out from the gazebo, leaving Sunhwa and me behind.

For some reason, I feel tension and as of the moment, it was just me and Sunhwa.

“He will come a little later, feel free to sit down.” I told her and offer her seat. He just took it from me and sits down.

“I really don’t know what she sees in you.” She started to say.

“That’s also one thing I want to know too.” I just gave a friendly reply and went back to my assignment. “Uhm, I’m sorry unnie if I can’t accommodate you; I’m just too busy with school works.”

“I mean you’re not pretty, just smart and athletic.” She starts to say and I just let her continue thinking it was just some friendly conversation. “I mean, yeah you really are some striker of the school’s soccer team and you are outstanding as one of the students who has high GPA in South Korea, so what?”

By the time she said that, there was something about the way she say it that sounds very offensive and rude. I was about to say something but she cut me off.

“Your fashion sense is just…. Too ordinary. You don’t have any sense of style or taste in fashion? What about the glasses you’re wearing? Totally nerdy I may say.” She came near me and whisper in my lips, “Totally geek and not Daehyun’s taste.”

“What are you really trying to say? Don’t go around the bush and say it.” I said, trying to control my temper. This is my brother and boyfriend’s friend. As much as I’m tickled off on what she’s saying, I’m trying to be friendly the best way I could.

“Face it girl, you’re just a past time.”

“What?”

“Why makes you think that Daehyun really likes you? I mean, compare to the other girls, he’s like lowering his standards.”

“Daehyun told me he likes and love me the way I am.”

“And you believe that piece of crap? Seriously?”

“Are you…are you in love with Dae--,”

“And what if I am? What will you do?” Sunhwa said as she stands in front of me like some America’s top model. “You will tell Daehyun?”

“Are you trying to steal my boyfriend from me?” I asked her directly. I can feel my body trembling but I still keep my poker face.

“Excuse me; stealing is a very inappropriate word.” She smirked, “I’m just taking what’s mine.”

I feel like collapsing and my eyes are starting to get too watery.

 

“I’m back! The line’s to long.” Daehyun came and put the things he bought in the table. “So? Did you two talk?”

“Of course! Little Bang her really is serious in her paper works.” Sunhwa changed from being mean girl into a total angel all of the sudden. What do you expect? There’s Daehyun in front of her.

“What happened to your eyes? Did something happened?” Daehyun asked as he noticed I was wiping my eyes.

“Aniyo. Sunhwa unnie just told me something that makes me teary.” I lied and plastered a smile on my face. “It’s nothing Dae.”

“TOLD YOU!” Sunhwa cheered and stand up. “Let’s go?”

“I want to stay with you   more before she goes to practice.” Daehyun said as he put his arms in my shoulder.

“No.”

“What?”

“I mean, you don’t have to.” I said and start to pack. “Practice will start in thirty minutes, I’m going to get ready.” I said as I stuff my things to my locker.

“But I just got here.” Daehyun said as he makes his silly aegyo. I started to smile as he did it while holding my hand.

“YAH! You bear! Stop doing aegyo when you know you’re not good at that!”

After packing, I told them I’ll be going ahead and Daehyun will just meet me later after practice. While walking, the words from Sunhwa keeps bugging in my mind.

 

_____________________________________________

“Chorong,”

“Neh?”

“How long are you and Jeongmin already?”

“Almost a year and a half.” She smiled cheekily and I smiled seeing her that way, “Wae?”

“I’m just asking.” I told her. “How did you know that Jeongmin really loves you?”

“Because he makes me feel it. Not just from words but through actions and I see his sincerity in his eyes.” She answered dreamingly. “Why are you asking?”

“I’m just fascinated how love moves mysteriously.” I answered her. Yes, I’m hurt from what Sunhwa told me but I’m happy at the same time feeling in love with Daehyun.

 

After practice, Daehyun and Sunhwa were in the bench chatting and laughing while I walk towards them. They just gave me a smile as soon as they saw me. Daehyun immediately took my bag away from me and hold my hand as we start walking.

“How was practice?”

“It’s fun. Coach told us that we were working hard that’s why she gave us a week of no practice. We need to rest before the game.”

“That’s cool! That means that we can go out together for the rest of the week!” Daehyun said happily and kiss my head.

“Gosh! You’re that excited?”

“I haven’t dated my girlfriend for what? Almost two-three weeks? Of course I’m excited!” Daehyun said and kiss my knuckles. “Where do you want to go?”

“I was wondering if we can go to the coffee shop---,”

“Dae, let’s go to COEX tomorrow!” Sunhwa interrupted as she cling her arms to Daehyun. She was glaring at me when she said that and immediately smiled when Daehyun face her.

“Shopping?”

“Yeah, you promised me earlier that we will go there tomorrow.”

“This is the first time I’m dating my girlfriend after her longest time in training. I’m sorry Sunhwa but I’m gonna pass.”

Sunhwa was doing aegyo but Daehyun was as cold as stone ignoring her which makes me feel happy at some point.

 

___________________________________________________

“When Myungsoo oppa told you he love you, did you believe at him immediately?” I look like someone stupid asking that question to Jiyeon unnie. When Daehyun drop me home, I immediately change and eat dinner. After I take my phone and lock myself in my room to call Jiyeon unnie.

“We have mutual feelings since the beginning, so yes. Why are you asking?”

“Nothing.”

you

“What?”

“Are you hiding something?”

“No.” I lied.

you

“I’m just curious unnie.”

“Curious? You? Why did you become curious all of the sudden?”

“Can’t I be?”

“You can, but you being so lovey dovey with Daehyun and always on cloud nine? I don’t think so.” She knows me too well. “Now cut the crap and tell me what happened.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated!

Sorry if it took me too long to update.

No writer’s block, I’m just too busy in work.

I’m really sorry..

 

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote! <3

 

<3missdauxian