Trust issue pt.1

Enemies in Love

 

“I can’t stand this one.” Daehyun pout as he looks at you while you on the other hand, is busy studying in Math. It’s almost break and the two of you are now in the public library to study for the upcoming exam. You first opt was the school library but since there are a lot of students occupying the area, mind as well use the library of the city.

“What’s your problem?” you asked as you look at Daehyun and back to the book that you used as reference.

“Can’t I have at least one kiss in the lips?” He muttered while looking at you.

“ert.” You rolled your eyes then stand up from the table.

You went to the book shelf to get another book but when you came back you spotted other high school girls from another school checking on your boyfriend. You look at Daehyun and his attention was fix on the book he’s reading You were a jealous and insecure type, and Daehyun knows that but after assuring you that his eyes are only for you, it tries to ease the insecurities. You were walking back towards your table when a pretty girl advances and in front of Daehyun, which happens to be my seat. You just kinda laugh in your head because Daehyun wasn’t giving any piece of attention to the girl.

“Excuse me,” you politely excused and the girl just raised her brow at you. Wow, she is indeed pretty.

“What do you want?”

“That’s my seat.” You answered politely.

“There are other seats; you can look for another one.” The pretty mocked and looks over Daehyun. “Do you want me to help you in your assignment oppa?” He sweetly asked Daehyun.

You take my notebook and pen, you just bit my lips and tries to look for another spot to study when Daehyun started talking.

“Were do you think you’re going?” you look at him and his eyes were fixed on me. His voice was dead cold.

“Looking for another spot to study.” You smiled at him as you look around. “You just text me when we’ll go already.” You turn around and start looking for another vacant table to occupy.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

you  left me in the table while she looks for another reference book. I need to look for ways to kiss her again. I look through the book I’m reading as if the answer is there. Don’t get me wrong here, I am not a ert nor have a erted mind, it’s just that you’s lips are just so tempting to kiss and it’s almost two hell months since we kissed and that was the day Yongguk hyung forbid us to kiss each other. I erase the idea and thought of studying again when someone sit on my girlfriend’s chair. I take a glimpse of her around three seconds, I can say she’s pretty and has curves I tell you but you’s   way beautiful and even though she doesn’t have those curves, I still find her waaaaay ier than this girl. She keeps blabbering but I don’t give a damn to listen or look at her. Later on you  came back and politely asked the girl that she will take her sit back. Obviously, the girl was annoyed on answering her. I hear no words came from you’s  mouth and instead notice she took her pen and notebook.

“Where are you going?” I asked as I look at her. In my perepherenial view I can notice the girl lit up and looks at me.

“Looking for another spot to study. You just text when we’ll go already.” She smiled at me and started walking away.

I pout and seconds later, I started to put my things in my bag and so as her things on her bag and took both of it in my arms.

“Where are you going?” The girl asked as she keeps looking at me.

I didn’t bother answering her and went to the table you  is already occupying.

 

 

I put our things on the table and I sat beside him. She looks at me with a curious face.

“You can’t just leave me there.” I said as I hold her left hand and use it to caress my face as I lay my head on the table. I kiss her hand multiple times.

“You’re being cocky today.” She said then laughs at me. “What is wrong with you?”

“Why did you leave me alone with the hot girl there?” I asked as I look at her. “Are you that confident leaving me behind?”

“I trust you that’s why I let you stay there.” She simply said as she continues answering the problems.

“You’re not anymore jealous and insecure as before. Why is that?”

“You want me to go back that stage?”

“No, I was just wondering..”

“I love you that’s why.” She starts to say as she stops writing and look at me. “And since I love you that much, I trust you. You told me that even hundred of girls pile up for that handsome face of yours, your eyes will always be on me. As you’re girlfriend, jealousy and insecurities are all nothing if I have a sweet and lovable boyfriend like you.”

“You’re such a sweet talker.” I commented and kiss her hand again.

“Got it from my boyfriend.” She laughs before getting back on writing.

 

 

*Author’s POV*

After the series of problem solving and scientific notations, the two of you decided to have your brain relax. You two went out from the library and decided to go eat some cheesecake on a nearby coffee shop in the area. When you went inside, you immediately look for an available table while Daehyun went to the counter to order. As soon as you take a sit on an available area, you take a glimpse of Daehyun and saw him talking and laughing on a girl. She was as tall as her and you try to think if you seen here before or was it the first. You take the thought aside when your phone rings.

“Umma?” You answered as soon as you see your mother’s name flash on screen.

youwhere are you right now?” your mom asked.

“I’m on a coffee shop with Daehyun, we just went out from the public library.”

“Oh, I see. Anyways, I’ll running home late again. My boss asked me to work overtime. Your dad will be home early today honey, if it’s okay--,”

“I’ll go make dinner mom. Got it.” You smiled as you look at Daehyun walking towards you with your orders.

“Thanks sweetie. I’ll see you at home. Bye. Love you!”

“Love you too, mom!” You hang up as soon as you hear your mom hang up.

 

“I got your Green Tea Frappe, as you wanted.” Daehyun said as he puts the drink in front of you.

“Thank you.” You thank him and immediately get a fork to taste eat the cherry cheesecake he bought. “This is heaven!”

“You ate the cherry!” Daehyun whined and you just stuck your tongue at him.

“Mehrong!” you smiled and take another bite of the pie.

“Who was that on the phone earlier?” Daehyun asked as he sips from his latte.

“Mom. I’ll be cooking dinner so I need to be home before 6pm.” You answered as you look at him. “Who was the one I saw you talking to earlier?”

“Oh, that was Sunhwa, from middle school.” Daehyun answered.

“Sunhwa? The pretty middle school queenka?” You asked as your eyes still fixed on Daehyun as he nods. “Waaaah! She soooo pretty until now, how come you know each other?”

“I’m popular back then in case you forgot.” He confidently answered and I just roll my eyes.

“Oh yeah, you were one of the kingka in the batch. Tsk.” You take a sip and then look at him, “So the two of you are friends?”

“More than just friends! We were like perfect couple back in those days.”

“Yeah, I know.” You roll my eyes and rest my back at the chair as you continue drinking. Who wouldn’t know Sunhwa? She’s like the prettiest girl in your batch during middle school. All the boys like her and almost all the girls in school want to be friends with her or to be her! There was even a rumour that she and Daehyun were a couple back then. Like who won’t believe it? They are a perfect match after all, as for you, you were honestly not jealous back that time since you bicker like cats and dogs and second of all, your eyes were set to Woohyun oppa. After middle school you haven’t seen Sunhwa then, they said she went to an all-girls school.

“You’re spacing out.” Daehyun commented as you came back to reality. “Trying to imagine a hot guy like me being with a hot girl like her?”

“You wished. I remember back in middle school is my undying love for Woohyun oppa.” You smirked and does fangirling by mention of Woohyun’s name.

 

*******************************************************************************

*Your POV*

Today is a Saturday, there is no practice or date with boyfriend. I gave this time to hang out with my best friends since its been a while since I hang out with them, aside from lunch I mean. I made my way to the bathroom and start on getting ready. It was around 8:30 in the morning when I finish dressing up, with a cargo pants, a white simple tee and a vans. Good enough to think that I’m a tomboy in this outfit. I took my sling bag and my phone before I close my bedroom door.

“I’m going now!” I yell while running down the stairs, only to be stopped by a hand before going to the door.

“You’re not going anywhere with an empty stomach,” Yongguk oppa told me and drag me in the kitchen where Yongnam and Himchan-oppa are having their breakfast.

“But Woohyun oppa will here soon.” I told him but instead he let me sit on a high chair and put my breakfast on the kitchen counter.

“Finish that one first then you’re good to go.” I pout when he told me that and start on eating. The bellrang and Yongnam oppa just stand up to get it while Yongguk oppa was just looking, scratch that, more like STARING at me while I eat my breakfast.

“Hi hyung!” Woohyun greeted Yongguk oppa then look at me, “now I see why Yongnam hyung told me you got arrested.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll just finish this one really quick.” I told Woohyun oppa as I eat fast.

“Chill table you,  just eat properly. The guys can wait.” Woohyun told me as he sat beside me.

After eating we went out from the house and immediately went to the bus stop where we will meet the gang. Dongwoo oppa brought a van with him so that we can use it for transportation. We’re heading to Everland today and me and Jiyeon unnie were giddy to go there. When we arrived I immediately clasps my hand on Woohyun-oppa and Hoya’s arm so that I won’t get lost or anything.

“You’re hyper today.” Hoya told me and I just can’t help but smile widely.

“Who wouldn’t? I can bond with you guys again!” I happily said as I dragged them to the entrance. We paid for the entrance and immediately go went running to the center of the amusement park.

“Someone is really excited.” Myungsoo said as he looks at me.

“I miss having fun and be with you guys!” I beamed and started hugging each one of them. “I miss you guys this much!”

“You just had a boyfriend and you forgot to hang with us!” Jiyeon pouts and I kiss her on the cheeks.

“Mianhe, I was just too busy in soccer that’s why.” I told them as I look each one of them, “ I can’t even gave an hour to Daehyun because of that.”

“We know you ,”  Woohyun oppa told me and I immediately hug him. “Don’t do that or Daehyun will get jealous.”

“I don’t care. I miss you guys so much and he knows that.” I told them and we happily walk around the amusement park.

We went to ride on different rides, to the extent that Hoya and Sungyeol puke after the never ending roller coaster ride and drop ride. When we were all exhausted we decided to lounge on a bench while Myungsoo oppa and Sunggyu oppa went to buy snacks. Hoya and Woohyun oppa went to the washroom for a while making me, Jiyeon unnie, Dongwoo oppa and Sungyeol left in the bench.

 

“So, how are you and Daehyun?” Jiyeon unnie asked me as she fix my hair with her hand.

“We’re okay. We’re studying for the upcoming term exam before this coming break.” I told her and the different things we do and even the recent ones.

“Did he got his another kiss yet?” She raised a brow and I smirk while shooking my head. “Poor kid, I feel bad for him.”

Way back months ago, I told her about the incident when my twin brothers saw us kissing after I’m trying to beat him on a silly game. She was just laughing and commented that it serves him right after using it as a game plan.

The guys bought chips, hotdog in bun, burger and some drinks for us to munch into. I check my phone and there was no text or call from Daehyun. There was just reminders from my brothers nothing more. I kinda feel of sad because I don’t receive any single thing from him. ‘Maybe he’s busy,’ I think and resume to eat.

 

 

“Thank you guys! I have fun! Thanks for Pororo and Crong Woohyun oppa!” I happily say and wave the big pororo and Crong plushies to them as I look at them on the sidewalk of our house.

“Next stop is my birthday, don’t you miss that!” Sungyeol shout as I nod. Dongwoo oppa honk the horn and drive away from my house. I was still waving at them then after I can’t see the van anymore, that’s the time I turn around and walk towards the house.

I open the door and saw B.A.P chilling on our front yard. Junhong saw me and the big plushies I have.

“Noona!” He came towards me and hug me. “I miss you!” I tap his back as I was having a hard time to breath.

“Zelo, you’re suffocating Noona.” JongUp said as he tries to get Junhong away from me and replace it with his embrace.

“Why are you two maknaes became clingy?” Daehyun asked as he takes me away from the two.

“Because we miss noona!” Junhong answered and wave at me.

“I miss you guys too!” I said and wave my two plushies.

“Where did you get that?” Daehyun asked with eyebrows meeting already.

“From Woohyun oppa, isn’t he the sweetest?” I as I hug the two plushies. “Crong is soooo cute!” He rolls his eyes and smirk at me. “What?” I asked and he just shook his head. I saw Yongguk oppa and Yongnam oppa and kiss their cheeks before going inside.

“YAH! What about me?” Daehyun asked as he looks at me and my twin brothers.

“Don’t mind him you, go to your room and study.” Yongguk oppa said and I just laugh at him.

 

*******************************************************************************

 

A week after, you went to Daehyun’s house since it was a weekend and the two of you agreed to study together for the upcoming exam. Your brother Yongguk went there earlier since he is hanging out with the rest of their friends in his place. You push the doorbell and someone immediately open the gate for you, only that you weren’t expecting the person who opened it.

“Can I help you?” Sunhwa asked as she looks at you.

“Uhmm… I’m you-,”

“Yongguk oppa’s sister right?” She beamed and you just nod.

“Come in, they’re at the backyard.” She ushered you as you follow her inside the house. Maybe she’s not that mean after all as how people see her back in middle school. “My bad! I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Sunhwa, Daehyun’s girlfriend.” She offers her hand to me for a handshake and I just stare at it for a moment.

 

 

___________________________________________

Chapter 13 update~!

Longer update for today and I hope you like it! :)

Yay! I got more than 50 subbies already! It means a lot to me

and I hope to gain more in the future. Kamsahamnida chingus~! :)

 

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote!

 

<3 missdauxian